PDA

View Full Version : Girl Fights on youtube hits Green Bay

GBRulz
01-18-2007, 09:05 AM
I'm sure many of you have seen the group of girls from Long Island who were suspended for fighting after the video appeared on youtube.

This is another story, same situation. Kind of a disturbing trend...

Fight posted on Web site YouTube

A nearly 2-minute video of a fight that occurred Jan. 5 at North Irwin Avenue and East Walnut Street in Green Bay has been posted on the Internet.

The grainy video, posted a week ago under “girl fight in green bay,” shows a group of youths egging on several people fighting.

Green Bay Police Capt. Karl Fluery said this morning that police liaison officers were aware of the video and would view it “to see if there are additional persons of interests.”

The fight resulted in the arrests of four female teenagers and two female adults for disorderly conduct.

Green Bay police responded to a call at 3:11 p.m. Four or five of the 20 to 30 juveniles and adults at the scene were fighting, officers reported. No weapons were found, police said.

Officers said the disturbance remains under investigation.

The video clip can be found on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY7rUWZS2zI. Although you can view the video free of charge, you must be a registered user of the site. Some users may find the video’s content objectionable.

— Mike Hoeft/Press-Gazette

HarveyWallbangers
01-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Who was GBRulz fightin' with?

GBRulz
01-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Who was GBRulz fightin' with?

That one lady who I almost got into it with at the farmers market last year. Yeah, she can't wait for Favre to retire so she can have a big party to celebrate. That didn't sit well with me :evil:

MadtownPacker
01-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Hmm, this is a great idea. I think posters should stage fights and record them so we can show them to the world.

Matchups I want to see:

GBM vs 007 - Battle of the blondies! Your choice of oil, mud, or whip cream!

]{ilr]3 vs Bearman - The ultimate troll basher vs the typical bear fan, expect this one to get real bloody if ]{ilr]3 gets the advantage.

HarveyWallbanger vs Bretsky - Will they fight like the competitors they are or will it turn into a manlovefest with them complimenting each other as they often do.

Woody vs MMMDK - Two crazy non-USA posters that will fight to the death for sure! No holds barred, no rules.

Woody vs TopHat - Who can make the longer post? Get your reading glasses ready.

Rastak vs Lord Favre - Battle for troll supremecy, no matter who loses Packer fans win!

Madtownpacker vs Partial - The gang member vs the tennis player, you figure it out.

Iron Mike vs Skinbasket - Who is the most shocking, perverse, twisted mind on PR?

Any other good ones?

Zool
01-18-2007, 11:58 AM
HAHAHAHA

GBRulz
01-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Well, I've actually been doing the lowlights lately instead of highlights, so I'm not really a blonde at this time, so I'm disqualified :lol:

How about.....

bulldog vs CaptainKickass.... which one really has the bite to back up the bark?

FC vs Whiskey.... who can drink who under the table?

Partial
01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Hmm, this is a great idea. I think posters should stage fights and record them so we can show them to the world.

Matchups I want to see:

]{ilr]3 vs Bearman - The ultimate troll basher vs the typical bear fan, expect this one to get real bloody if ]{ilr]3 gets the advantage.

HarveyWallbanger vs Bretsky - Will they fight like the competitors they are or will it turn into a manlovefest with them complimenting each other as they often do.

Woody vs MMMDK - Two crazy non-USA posters that will fight to the death for sure! No holds barred, no rules.

Rastak vs Lord Favre - Battle for troll supremecy, no matter who loses Packer fans win!

Madtownpacker vs Partial - The gang member vs the tennis player, you figure it out.

Iron Mike vs Skinbasket - Who is the most shocking, perverse, twisted mind on PR?

Any other good ones?

I would whoop you up 8)

MJZiggy
01-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Who do I get?

MadtownPacker
01-18-2007, 01:46 PM
MJZiggy vs FavreChild - The battle of Ms Toonice vs Ms Toobitchy. Men wont want to avoid this! Aint nothing but a straight up catfight with Ms Toonice turning out to be a real headcase and going off but Ms Toobitchy winning on a late furious rally.

MadtownPacker
01-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I would whoop you up 8)
You better bring your James Bond tennis racket that day!!

Jimx29
01-18-2007, 06:35 PM
What gets me is people are getting so whipped up about this when in fact this has been going on since before Christ was corporal.
Kids today just have the vid phones to record and post it online. I can't tell you how many chick and guy fights there were after school when I was in junior/senior high (1970-76), and my town was only like 1500 people back then.

Deputy Nutz
01-20-2007, 06:47 PM

Matchups I want to see:

Any other good ones?

Nobody to match up the ole' nutroll with? Wouldn't matter anyways...

Charles Woodson
01-20-2007, 06:50 PM

Matchups I want to see:

Any other good ones?

nutz do you like the american version of the office?

BallHawk
01-20-2007, 06:53 PM
The American Office is nothing compared to the British one. If you think Carell is good wait till you see Ricky Gervais.

Charles Woodson
01-20-2007, 06:59 PM
The American Office is nothing compared to the British one. If you think Carell is good wait till you see Ricky Gervais.

i have, rented it on netflix and we love the american version and we got the brittish verrsion and the parents werent a big fan of it..

MJZiggy
01-20-2007, 10:01 PM
There's always vince vs. Packnut. Wait, they might actually kill each other. :lol:

BallHawk
01-20-2007, 10:27 PM

i have, rented it on netflix and we love the american version and we got the brittish verrsion and the parents werent a big fan of it..

I might be a bit biased because I'm from the UK, but I still think that the acting is better and the humor is better. However, I can see why some people think that the American one is better. It's simply what type of humor you prefer.

esoxx
01-22-2007, 12:14 AM
I thought you were a 14 or 15 year old from Florida. Did we ever get that straightened out? :?:

woodbuck27
01-22-2007, 11:37 AM

mmmdk. . .uhhh !

but but but I'd fight harder Vs Tarlam!

Deputy Nutz
01-22-2007, 08:54 PM
I like the Brit version a bit better. Besides the office manager was hotter in the British version.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2007, 09:51 PM

Murph37 vs. Nutty - The big ticket but it could turn explicit if the ole sheepherder gets a grip on Nutz. :P

BallHawk
01-22-2007, 09:55 PM
I thought you were a 14 or 15 year old from Florida. Did we ever get that straightened out? :?:

I was born in London in '92 and then moved to Whitefish Bay, WI in '94. Then in 2000 I moved down to Naples, FL, which is where I reside now, until the summer because then I'm moving to Virginia.

Not extremely complicated, but I can see why people get confused.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2007, 09:55 PM

mmmdk. . .uhhh !

No way Woody, Tarlam is an insane animal and would likely kill you. He is a decendant of criminals (Australian).

If you are matched up with the Brit you will have the advantage. :lol:

Iron Mike
01-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Not to get back on topic or anything.... :roll:, but I haven't lived in the GB area for almost thirty years, and back then the ghetto area was Ashland Ave. to 12th St. around Clinton.

Where's the GB ghetto now??? Irwin and Walnut???

GBRulz
01-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Not to get back on topic or anything.... :roll:, but I haven't lived in the GB area for almost thirty years, and back then the ghetto area was Ashland Ave. to 12th St. around Clinton.

Where's the GB ghetto now??? Irwin and Walnut???

OH yeah, those areas are still very much ghetto. GB is definitely no Chicago or Milwaukee, but if there was a street that I would not walk down alone at night, it would be Western Ave. It's littered with drugs and gang activity.

N. Broadway under the Mason St bridge also deserves an honorable mention.

woodbuck27
01-25-2007, 01:14 PM

mmmdk. . .uhhh !

No way Woody, Tarlam is an insane animal and would likely kill you. He is a decendant of criminals (Australian).

If you are matched up with the Brit you will have the advantage. :lol:

Tarlam! No problem.

He couldn't deal with 'the Maritime Monkey Hold'. It's devastating.

Actually, I'm a lover not a fighter. :)

By the way one of the best books I've read deals with the founding of Australia and it's entitled something like, From a Distant Shore or A Distant Shore.

A fine read that deals with the exporting of the criminal element from England to Australia and the beginning of the real foudation of that country to where it's arrived today.

MJZiggy
01-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Wasn't it "founded" by the Aboriginal tribes?

woodbuck27
01-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Wasn't it "founded" by the Aboriginal tribes?

Sort of that MJ.That Aboriginals were found there of course, same as the American Indian tribes.

Yet the English would argue that they civilized Australia.