PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Brady congratulate Manning after the game?

MadtownPacker
01-22-2007, 12:13 PM
I didnt see it, just wondering how it went down since Manning has had to congratulate Brady the last couple of years.

]{ilr]3
01-22-2007, 12:17 PM
I dont think they could get to each other. They kept the camera on Manning all the time and he kept trying to look above all the asswipe photographers to find him, but they wouldnt let anyone threw. I was just waiting for somemore Bilichick shoving, but it didnt happen.

To bad, those asswipes deserve it. I wanted to see them greet each other, not 200 photographers getting there piece.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-22-2007, 12:17 PM
I didnt see it, just wondering how it went down since Manning has had to congratulate Brady the last couple of years.

Good point, I didn't see it. Maybe L.T. was right about them.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Well as long as Brady attempted to get to him it is cool. I was wondering cuz I just saw Brady walking around with his own version of the Manning-face.

LL2
01-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Well, I saw Manning walk up to Belicheck and say something and Belicheck just kept right on walking and ignored him. Manning patted Belicheck on the stomach as Belicheck ignored his hand shack gesture. I thought i was a little low.

Tony Oday
01-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Brady walked away without even trying.

sepporepi
01-22-2007, 01:36 PM
They both seem to be far better winners than losers.

I tend to agree with L.T. Belicheck seems to be a classless ass who does not accept that other guys also have some skills and brains.

Do not know exactly how Manning handled the losses in the years before. Last year his remarks regading his o-line weren't to nice.

I also found the references to God by the colts owner and Tony D. irritating.
If there is a God, I hope he does not waste his time helping some multimillionaires winning football games. He should have thanked the players and coaches first or the afns or any other employee of the colts organization.

packinpatland
01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Whereas I've always thought that Belicheck classless, the same cannot be said for Brady.

packinpatland
01-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Brady walked away without even trying.

Unless you were there, how did you see something no one else did?

Ballboy
01-22-2007, 03:12 PM
If you watched the end of the game, it clearly showed Brady jogging off the field without shaking hands with anyone. Now, granted, this was maybe a 10 second clip.

Furthermore, it did look like Manning was "looking" for someone after the game, maybe Brady.

packinpatland
01-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Having been to and seen many Patriot games, I sincerely doubt that Brady would purposly ignore or not congratulate anyone. It would be very out of character for him.
As I said before, unlike his coach, he is a class act.

red
01-22-2007, 04:19 PM
i saw it. as soon as the game ended brady made a bee line straight towards the locker room. the TV cameras were on him right at the final whistle

he didn't even look over to see if he could get to peyton or anyone else

HarveyWallbangers
01-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Who cares? Sounds like Brady and Manning are friends, so I'm sure Brady will congratulate him at an appropriate time. They are both mostly class acts.

GBRulz
01-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Here is a clip of Bellichik ignoring Manning as well. It's right away in the beginning of the video...

That's just classless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s5vIkdnwqg

bearsfanforever
01-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Manning is a class act. I'm sure he will congratulate us after we win the Superbowl.

Partial
01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
and I'm sure Rex will make some excuse about how he was distracted thinking of his big date coming up in a week and a half with KGB after they lose.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Who cares? Sounds like Brady and Manning are friends, so I'm sure Brady will congratulate him at an appropriate time. They are both mostly class acts.If they are really friends it is even more important. Manning has done it when he was on the losing end. Brady hasnt been on the losing end and being a "classy act" is easy after a win. After a big loss is what really shows true character.

Havent checked out the vid but if Belichick dissed Manning then maybe LT was right.

Freak Out
01-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Win or lose you meet you're opponents after the game and shake hands. I was always taught to respect the other guy or team whether I was playing hockey, football or skiing. It just bothers me when people, supposed professionals pull that shit. It always bothered me when # 4 ran off the field after when of those tough games and never said boo to anyone. Losing hurts...but you have to show pride in yourselves and respect the other team.

Freak Out
01-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Who cares? Sounds like Brady and Manning are friends, so I'm sure Brady will congratulate him at an appropriate time. They are both mostly class acts.If they are really friends it is even more important. Manning has done it when he was on the losing end. Brady hasnt been on the losing end and being a "classy act" is easy after a win. After a big loss is what really shows true character.

Havent checked out the vid but if Belichick dissed Manning then maybe LT was right.

Belichick is a strange one...mad in some king of strange football way.
I saw the vid and he couldn’t even look Manning in the face. That’s classless. Plus the dirtbag needs to wash that gray sack he wears once in awhile.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2007, 07:26 PM
It always bothered me when # 4 ran off the field after when of those tough games and never said boo to anyone. Losing hurts...but you have to show pride in yourselves and respect the other team.
Yeah I didnt like it when I saw him do it after a loss to the queens.

I guess there is always more to a story but I have seen all the Brady/Manning playoff games and Manning always went up to Brady after the game was over.

b bulldog
01-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Supposedly they are friends but one thing is for sure, coach bELLICHECK IS AN ASS

GrnBay007
01-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Here is a clip of Bellichik ignoring Manning as well. It's right away in the beginning of the video...

That's just classless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s5vIkdnwqg

WOW, what a Jerk!!

Last week when they won, didn't I see his two sons come up and hug him? Great lesson to be teaching those boys Bellichick!!!!!

HarveyWallbangers
01-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Many players don't mill around midfield to congratulate the other team. A lot of get off the field right away. Big deal! They don't do it in pro hoops, pro hockey (unless it's game 7), or pro baseball either.

MadtownPacker
01-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Considering the circumstances and their history I would think Brady would make sure to give Manning his props. Just like Manning did when the Colts lost to the Pats the last couple of years.

After watching the video of belichick just about shove manning out of the way I cant say Im surprised. I know someone that went to the same high school as brady in San Mateo, CA and they said he was a snobby SOB. I thought I also read that Pats management werent too happy with belichick for having an affair with a married broad in town.

When a dude wears a nasty looking cutoff sweater like that on national TV you just know he's a scandalous MFer!!

BTW - Comparing the NFL to a piece of crap league like the NBA is an insult!!