04-22-2006, 09:33 PM
1.Houston-Reggie Bush
2.New Orleans- D'Brickshaw Ferguson
3.Tennessee-Vince Young
4.new York-Cutler or giving in to the masses for PR purposes, Liny
5.GB-Mario
6.49ERS-Davis
7. Raiders-Hawk

They stated that the Saints will probably select Mario but they should select fergy.

RashanGary
04-22-2006, 09:35 PM
NO WAY does Mario fall.

Unless you suspect he's on roids.

b bulldog
04-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Like I posted, they thought the Saints will probably take him but thought that if they selected fergy, they would give Brees two bookend T's for years to come.

RashanGary
04-22-2006, 09:41 PM
I like Young better than Alex Smith this year but I like about 6 guys better than Young this year.

Where would Ronnie Brown go in this draft?

Bush
Mario
Leinart
Ferguson
Hawk/Davis/Ronnie Brown????

b bulldog
04-22-2006, 09:43 PM
The Cady would go at 5

RashanGary
04-22-2006, 09:48 PM
I think the Packers have a better than average #5 pick. I'd say it's more like a #3 based off past drafts.

Scott Campbell
04-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I think the Packers have a better than average #5 pick. I'd say it's more like a #3 based off past drafts.

And just as importantly, their second round pick is like their typical late first rounder.

RashanGary
04-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Yup....They damn well better get 2 really good players. If T.T. fails on this draft I will be right off his band wagon. I've supported him in a big way but I think I could hit on 2 starters with the top 2 picks so he better get 3 or 4 by the end of next weekend.

b bulldog
04-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Actually with all of the holes on the roster, they better get three starters in this draft.

Packers4Ever
04-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Yup....They damn well better get 2 really good players. If T.T. fails on this draft I will be right off his band wagon. I've supported him in a big way but I think I could hit on 2 starters with the top 2 picks so he better get 3 or 4 by the end of next weekend.

Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not being a smart mouth, I'm dead serious - I've listened to you guys 'talk' for weeks now about the draft, who you like, who's better than this one or that one - as well as what the Pack needs to have on the field - and I wish some of you could be there, coaching TT along a little bit next weekend. I've pretty much tried to be in his corner to be fair, but if he blows this, well............
:mad:

Joemailman
04-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Relax everyone. It will be at least a year before we can really judge the draft. Although I'm sure APB has already given TT an F for the picks he hasn't made yet. :roll:

Tarlam!
04-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Why is everyone assuming TT will blow the draft?

I like his draft last year. A lot! He uncovered a great Safety and the other guys add decent depth. If only 2 of them work out, that's more than Sherman ever accomplishes out of one draft!

We have a tonne of holes to fill. The players TT let go in FA were good cuts. I know we need 3 OL, 2 LB, a CB, RB and 2 WR. We almost certainly need a QB. That's 10 holes right there.

TT will need to make trades to increase picks.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Relax everyone. It will be at least a year before we can really judge the draft. Although I'm sure APB has already given TT an F for the picks he hasn't made yet. :roll:

As as side note, he's given Sherman an A+ for his work with the Texans O-Line during the upcoming 06 regular season.

And how bout a big "shout out" to Michael Huff for his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2006, 10:41 AM

I think the usual explanation has been that it's because he's a Polar Bear.

Bretsky
04-23-2006, 10:44 AM

I agree Nick; if nothing else we picked the right year to suck

Bretsky
04-23-2006, 10:48 AM

I like his draft last year. A lot! He uncovered a great Safety and the other guys add decent depth. If only 2 of them work out, that's more than Sherman ever accomplishes out of one draft!

We have a tonne of holes to fill. The players TT let go in FA were good cuts. I know we need 3 OL, 2 LB, a CB, RB and 2 WR. We almost certainly need a QB. That's 10 holes right there.

TT will need to make trades to increase picks.

Simply put, his failures in free agency have broken me. That's the real reason. And I have average confidence in him for the draft.........

but honestly, I'm not that confident TT did a wonderful job last year.