PDA

View Full Version : Mini-camp, here I come

GBRulz
01-25-2007, 02:16 PM
This is my fav time to get out and watch the team. On a good day, maybe 200 people show up vs. 1500 during training camp.

Packers plan 2 weekend minicamps in May

Press-Gazette

The Green Bay Packers have started setting up their offseason schedule, with a pair of three-day minicamps scheduled for May.

The first minicamp, for rookies and first-year players only, will be May 4-6 at the Don Hutson Center. That's the weekend after the NFL draft.

The second minicamp, which all players must attend, will be May 18-20.

No dates have been set for the organized team activity period, formerly known as the early June minicamp, or for training camp in July and August.

The Packers' offseason workout program and quarterback school begin March 19.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Have a great time when that time comes around and don't forget to give us the insider information like last year. :wink:

packinpatland
01-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Photos would be nice too.

Pacopete4
01-25-2007, 03:14 PM
interviews with the players also if u could.. haha jk.. i think i might jouney down there this year since superior is only 4+ hours away.. would be fun

GBRulz
01-25-2007, 03:24 PM
interviews with the players also if u could.. haha jk.. i think i might jouney down there this year since superior is only 4+ hours away.. would be fun

Perhaps you guys need to bug the super sweet, ever so charming, admin of this site to get me some press credentials, so I can get interviews!! Oh, incase I just confused you....I'm talking about Mad :lol:

red
01-25-2007, 04:01 PM
GBM will be the one throwing her underwear onto the practice field for the players

GrnBay007
01-25-2007, 04:38 PM

Perhaps you guys need to bug the super sweet, ever so charming, admin of this site to get me some press credentials, so I can get interviews!! Oh, incase I just confused you....I'm talking about Mad :lol:

Great idea GBR!!

SD GB fan
01-25-2007, 08:13 PM
maybe they shud have minicamp and training camp at lambeau with full fan attendence. that outta get the home field gitters out :roll:

i bet a lot of fans wud do it, and the organization make a bit more money.

ny10804
01-25-2007, 08:47 PM
I forget, do the rookies need to be signed to participate? Or am I thinking of training camp?