PDA

View Full Version : More Dangerous than Global Warming...

Kiwon
01-28-2007, 04:50 PM
...falling ice from above! We're all gonna die! YAAAAAA!

Report: chunk of ice falls from sky, crushes car

Created: Sunday, 28 Jan 2007, 11:45 AM EST

TOWN 'N COUNTRY (Florida) - A large chunk of ice has reportedly fallen from the sky onto a Town ‘n Country resident’s car.

A resident of the area tells FOX 13 News it happened around 9 a.m. at a home near Hilldrop Court and Paces Ferry road.

The giant chunk of ice crushed the top of the resident’s Mustang.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is investigating.

Less than two weeks ago, a similar incident happened in Philadelphia.

A chunk of ice believed to have come from a passing airliner fell through the roof of a suburban Pennsylvania home. No one was injured, but a mother and her 4-year-old daughter were home at the time. The Federal Aviation Authority is investigating that incident.

BallHawk
01-28-2007, 04:52 PM
At first I thught the car crushed was the Chrysler Town and Country. :crazy:

Kiwon
01-28-2007, 04:59 PM
It's a sad way to lose a Mustang. You have to wonder if their car insurance covers falling ice from the sky.

Little Whiskey
01-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I know this whole global warming thing is a hot button right now, but i heard a pretty good take on it the other day.

if you take the scientist age of earth and make that equal one year. the amount of climate data that they have is equal to a few seconds.

i never really thought of it in that light

MJZiggy
01-28-2007, 08:36 PM
It's a sad way to lose a Mustang. You have to wonder if their car insurance covers falling ice from the sky.

Is ice falling off a plane an act of God?

Joemailman
01-28-2007, 09:27 PM
It's an act of God only if the plane is carrying Brett Favre and the car belongs to a Bear fan.

Kiwon
01-28-2007, 09:57 PM

Is ice falling off a plane an act of God?

Man, even God is now against Ford Motors. It's a sign - "Fire Matt Millen!, Fire Matt Millen!"

MJZiggy
01-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Hey, what are the odds that soon the Ford family won't be able to afford the team...? :shock:

red
01-29-2007, 11:02 AM
this is just like joe dirt