PDA

View Full Version : Sporting News Mock Draft/Kenny Irons

Joemailman
01-28-2007, 09:11 PM
2007 Mock Draft Last updated 1/24/2007

The draft order is based on the current NFL standings. The Mock Draft is updated each Wednesday through April.

KEY » *
MOCK DRAFT: ROUND 1
PICK TEAM PLAYER POS SCHOOL
1 (1) Raiders JaMarcus Russell* QB LSU
Owner/GM Al Davis loves Ohio State wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr.'s electrifying speed but should realize his team is in desperate need of a quarterback.

2 (2) Lions Joe Thomas T Wis.
Offensive coordinator Mike Martz knows the importance of having a strong line and although Thomas is not as good as the Rams' Orlando Pace, a former Martz player, he projects as a solid NFL left tackle.

3 (3) Browns Adrian Peterson* RB Oklahoma
(pick subject to coin flip) If Thomas is off the board, Browns officials will debate long and hard between Peterson and Michigan defensive tackle Alan Branch but should go with Peterson in the hope his great talent can be harnessed.

4 (4) Buccaneers Calvin Johnson* WR Georgia Tech
(pick subject to coin flip) The Bucs need an offensive spark; Johnson has the strength, hands, toughness and character to immediately boost their passing attack.

5 (5) Cardinals Justin Blalock G Texas
New coach Ken Whisenhunt, formerly the Steelers' offensive coordinator, surely will make improving the offensive line a top priority. He just hired Russ Grimm to coach the unit, so that's a big first step. The Cardinals must better protect Matt Leinart and open more holes for Edgerrin James. Taking Blalock here would be a bit of a reach, so the Cardinals could become a candidate to trade down.

6 (6) Redskins Gaines Adams DE Clemson
The Redskins have talent on defense but lack an explosive edge rusher who consistently can threaten the corner.

7 (7) Vikings Ted Ginn Jr.* WR Ohio St.
The Vikings need offensive firepower, and the super-fast Ginn would give them a downfield threat who makes big plays all over the field.

8 (8) Texans Alan Branch* DT Michigan
The Texans should continue to rebuild their defense. Branch is versatile and could line up in a variety of spots along the line.

9 (9) Dolphins Amobi Okoye DT Louisville
New Dolphins coach Cam Cameron might go with this star athlete because in two seasons Okoye, only 19, will be the best defensive tackle from this year's class.

10 (10) Falcons Jamaal Anderson* DE Arkansas
It's not just because of the familiar Falcons name; veteran ends Patrick Kerney and John Abraham have struggles to stay healthy, and Anderson would give them a young pass rusher to develop.

11 (11) 49ers Daymeion Hughes CB Cal
The 49ers' secondary is inconsistent, and local product Hughes would give them a productive and tough young cornerback.

12 (12) Bills Zach Miller* TE Arizona St.
The Bills have great young talent at running back (Willis McGahee) and wide receiver (Lee Evans). Miller would give quarterback J.P. Losman yet another big-play option.

13 (13) Rams Paul Posluszny OLB Penn State
Rams officials would prefer to draft an edge pass rusher, but none figure to be available at this spot. Instead, the team should take the top linebacker on the board.

14 (14) Panthers Greg Olsen* TE Miami (FL)
Panthers coaches have concerns at safety and would consider LSU's LaRon Landry if available, but the chance to finally add an explosive tight end to the offense makes too much sense.

15 (15) Steelers Leon Hall CB Michigan
The Steelers' secondary was inconsistent and riddled by injuries in '06, and the team would be wise to add the physical and productive Hall.

16 (16) Packers Kenny Irons RB Auburn
Packers officials want a running back and will debate long and hard about whether to take Irons, Ohio State's Antonio Pittman or Cal's Marshawn Lynch. Irons is the safest option and also has the most big-play speed.

17 (17) Jaguars Anthony Spencer DE Purdue
The Jaguars must upgrade their outside pass rush, and Spencer would give them a productive pass rusher.

18 (18) Bengals DeMarcus Tyler DT NC State
The Bengals must improve their interior defensive line, and the raw Tyler would give them a talented young lineman who could play in the near future.

19 (19) Titans Dwayne Jarrett* WR USC
The Titans, with Vince Young at the helm, improved greatly down the stretch in '06 despite mediocre wide receivers. Jarrett would give Young a major weapon outside as he continues to develop.

20 (20) Giants Marshawn Lynch* RB Cal
The Giants have a surprising number of needs, but Tiki Barber has retired and the coaches are not sold on backup Brandon Jacobs becoming the feature back. Lynch would be a fine complement to Jacobs.

21 (21) Broncos Darrelle Revis* CB Pitt
The Broncos need to address the Darrent Williams tragedy on the field, and Revis is an elite athlete who can help as a rookie.

22 (22) Cowboys LaRon Landry S LSU
The Cowboys are desperate for an NFL-quality safety to pair with Roy Williams. Landry would be able to cover deep while Williams attacks the run.

23 (23) Chiefs Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame
The Chiefs are expected to go for defense in the first round. If Quinn falls into his lap, GM Carl Peterson won't pass on getting his quarterback of the future to replace Trent Green, who turns 37 in July.

24 (24) Patriots Patrick Willis ILB Ole Miss
(from Seattle) The Patriots' linebackers are old, and Willis has all the intangibles the team covets.

25 (25) Jets Adam Carriker DT Nebraska
Jets are trying to build up their 3-4 defense, and Carriker would give them a versatile player who can play either defensive end position and be able to pressure the quarterback consistently.

26 (26) Eagles Brandon Meriweather S Miami (FL)
The Eagles have a gaping hole alongside Brian Dawkins. Team officials will debate between Meriweather and Virginia Tech's Aaron Rouse and could gamble on Meriweather because of his on-field impact in all aspects of defense.

27 (27) Saints Tanard Jackson CB Syracuse
The Saints need help in the secondary, and Jackson is a tough cornerback with great physical tools.

28 (28) Patriots Aaron Ross CB Texas
Star cornerback Asante Samuel is an unrestricted free agent, so the Patriots could go for the tall and athletic Ross as his replacement. Even if the team re-signs Samuel, Ross still makes sense because Ellis Hobbs is short and more suited to be a nickel back.

29 (29) Ravens Josh Beekman G Boston Coll.
The Ravens' interior offensive line was inconsistent in '06, and Beekman would challenge for a starting job as a rookie.

30 (30) Chargers Reggie Nelson* S Florida
The Chargers have struggled to get consistent play at both safety positions, and Nelson is an instinctive playmaker who makes plays all over the field.

31 (31) Colts Marcus Thomas DT Florida
The Colts, despite a strong run in the playoffs, still have problems in the middle of their defense. That could lead to the team gambling on Thomas, who has All-Pro talent but has had a series of off-field problems.

32 (32) Bears Tony Ugoh T Arkansas
The Bears already have a great team, but adding youth and athleticism along the offensive line is a priority. Ugoh won't be ready to start in '07 but will be soon thereafter.

KENNY IRONS MEASURABLES
Height: 5-10 Weight: 198
40-yard dash: 4.59 10-yard dash:
20-yard shuttle: 60-yard shuttle:
Broad jump: 225-lb. bench:
3-cone drill: Vertical jump:
Wonderlic: 20-yard dash:

KEY » *
Kenny Irons
RB, Auburn
War Room analysis
Strengths: Is a great athlete. Accelerates to full speed in a blink, and shows the agility to make would-be tacklers miss. Shows great vision and instincts to find holes. Runs hard on every snap, and keeps feet moving to run through arm tackles. As a receiver, shows good hands and is dangerous after the catch. In pass protection, is smart and productive; consistently identifies the blitz, picks out his man and stops him.

Weaknesses: Is a little thin, and must add another 10-15 pounds to handle the NFL pounding. Durability is a bigger question after missing a game as a senior because of an ankle/leg injury. Lacks elite explosiveness through the hole to make long touchdown runs. Does not always run with good body lean, limiting his ability to gain yardage after contact. Lacks the size and strength to break tackles.

Bottom line: Irons burst onto the scene halfway through his junior season and quickly became a dominant runner in the tough Southeastern Conference. He is competitive, athletic with decent strength and great balance but does not consistently break tackles -- a must for NFL backs. Irons figures to be an ideal backup early in his NFL career while he adds the necessary bulk. Ultimately, Irons will be a dangerous, big-play back.

Career statistics

Rushing Receiving
Team Att. Yds. Avg. TD Att./TD Rec. Yds. Avg. TD
'02 S. Carolina 47 209 4.4 0 — 4 63 15.8 1
'03 S. Carolina 19 55 2.9 1 19.0 2 8 4.0 0
'05 Auburn 256 1337 5.2 13 19.7 14 164 11.7 0
'06 Auburn 198 941 4.8 4 49.5 10 78 7.8 0
Totals 520 2542 4.9 18 28.9 30 313 10.4 1

Anyone seen him play? This is a pick you don't hear much about, so maybe there is something to it.

Lurker64
01-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Man, Landry and Nelson are both there and we take Irons? What are they smoking? Also, a lot of people drop a lot in this mock without a lot of explanation. How is Quinn there are 20? Or at the very least, if you put Quinn at 20 please give some comment as to how he fell that far. I'm not saying "it won't go like this" (though I hope we won't) I'm saying that they really ought to explain their wild ravings a bit better.

Joemailman
01-28-2007, 09:24 PM
They apparently feel that if Quinn doesn't go in the top 3, he could have an A-Rod type slide. There are a lot of teams after TB that aren't necessarily looking for A QB. Not saying it will happen, but we've seen QB slides the last 2 years.

Charles Woodson
01-28-2007, 09:29 PM
isnt 23 the pick taht rodgers fell to us?

gbpackfan
01-28-2007, 09:51 PM
I honestly believe that TT will not pick a S in round 1. Just a gut feeling. But what the hell do I know?

BallHawk
01-28-2007, 09:51 PM

He fell one lower to us, at 24.

Kenny Irons is more talked about as a late 1st to mid 2nd than being a top 20 pick. I like him more than Lynch, if we could get a Safety in Round 1 and then Irons in round 2 I'd be very happy.

Cheesehead Craig
01-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Absolutely terrible mock. Irons in the first round before Lynch? Irons is a late first early 2nd at best. Landry at 20? He's a top 12 pick at worst. Quinn at 23? That's about 10 spots too low and that's conservative. Ginn is not a top 10 player and Jarrett is. Zach Miller is way too high. Wait, haven't we seen this POS mock before?

superfan
01-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't see the Vikings going with Ginn at #7. They already tried the speed pick with Troy Williamson, and look where that got them. I see them going for one of the more well rounded WRs.

Partial
01-28-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't see the Vikings going with Ginn at #7. They already tried the speed pick with Troy Williamson, and look where that got them. I see them going for one of the more well rounded WRs.

I think they will go for the top safety or corner. They ranked dead last in pass yards allowed and were up there in yards/attempt allowed also.

Cheesehead Craig
01-28-2007, 10:18 PM

I think they will go for the top safety or corner. They ranked dead last in pass yards allowed and were up there in yards/attempt allowed also.
I agree with Superfan. The Vikes had no passing game to speak of as their WRs are brutal. Yes the Vikes gave up a ton of passing yards, but that's because nobody could run on them. They just lost their magic DC Tomlin and likely that D is going to get worse, so they gotta improve the offense to compensate.

I do see your point as rumor is Sharper and possibly Smoot are gone this offseason, so they might go with Hughes at CB.

HarveyWallbangers
01-28-2007, 10:23 PM

I don't think Sharper and Smith are bad at safety, and I think they are content to go with Winfield and Griffin next year starting at CB. You can blame the passing yards stats mostly to two reasons: 1) lack of a pass rush, 2) they were thrown on so much. Their pass defense statistics weren't bad when you look at other things besides passing yards. Teams stopped even trying to run on them the second half of the year. Thus, their run defense probably became slightly overrated and their pass defense probably became slightly underrated. Their DEs couldn't get to the QB though. Udeze finished with ZERO sacks.

I think the Vikings either go WR, DE, or OL. I'm sure they are hoping Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas falls to them.

HarveyWallbangers
01-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I do see your point as rumor is Sharper and possibly Smoot are gone this offseason, so they might go with Hughes at CB.

Sharper said they patched things up. Apparenly, he was benched the last game. He thought it was a sign of his future, but the coaching staff said they just wanted to give some young guys some playing time. I think they'll keep Sharper. Smoot could be gone. Griffin is ready to start at corner opposite Winfield.

Zool
01-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Irons missed one game and now he has an injury concern? Brutal.

CaliforniaCheez
01-29-2007, 11:48 AM

Kenny Irons is more talked about as a late 1st to mid 2nd than being a top 20 pick. I like him more than Lynch, if we could get a Safety in Round 1 and then Irons in round 2 I'd be very happy.

I think Irons is the guy Ted Thompson would trade down to get.

If there are multiple good fit cadidates on the board, Ted may trade down, pick up a third round pick and get one of the good fit players.

BallHawk
01-29-2007, 05:53 PM
I would say it is about 50/50 as to whether Ted trades down. I'd love it if we traded down.

b bulldog
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Sharper has lost at least one step and Minny needs to upgrade that position. Smoot is as good as gone.

Charles Woodson
01-29-2007, 06:50 PM

Kenny Irons is more talked about as a late 1st to mid 2nd than being a top 20 pick. I like him more than Lynch, if we could get a Safety in Round 1 and then Irons in round 2 I'd be very happy.''

i could maybe see him as our secound pick but i really dont like irons, and idk how u can say that hes better than lynch, lynch can be a dual catch and rush... I dont know irons doesnt strike me as a great RB... It also could be because i hate auburn

Freak Out
01-29-2007, 07:50 PM

Kenny Irons is more talked about as a late 1st to mid 2nd than being a top 20 pick. I like him more than Lynch, if we could get a Safety in Round 1 and then Irons in round 2 I'd be very happy.''

i could maybe see him as our secound pick but i really dont like irons, and idk how u can say that hes better than lynch, lynch can be a dual catch and rush... I dont know irons doesnt strike me as a great RB... It also could be because i hate auburn

Irons has been known to drop a few balls but I think he is the real deal when it comes to running the ball. That said I still think 16 is to high to take him. Who knows...he could impress at the combine. How did he do over the weekend?

ND72
01-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Quinn won't fall out of top 5....Cleveland has already said if either Russell or Quinn fall, they will take them. Bad mock all around.

Joemailman
01-29-2007, 08:39 PM
ND,

I agree Quinn probably won't slide, but I would take what Cleveland, or any team says right now, with a grain of salt. Lots of posturing will be going on the next 3 months.

ND72
01-29-2007, 09:11 PM
oh i agree...BUT...it's well documented that Clevelands coach and GM have both voiced their "displeasure" with their state at QB right now.

Deputy Nutz
01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
First, I don't understand why Cleveland would give up on Frye that fast and jump on Russel or Quinn. Second, Quinn isn't falling out of the top ten, and I pitty the team that takes Russell with the First pick in the draft.

I also second Ted Thompson trading down in the draft, the lack of talent in the first round of this draft has me scratching my head. excuse me, the lack of talent minus the injury concerns.

Lastly this draft is a bit of a wreck, although time will tell, this draft class is really going to fluctuate in the coming months, far more than in years past.

CaliforniaCheez
01-29-2007, 10:29 PM
The deputy has a point and i add to it that you should not get your hopes set on any one player.

Even last year the Packers took their full 15 minutes while Ted was on the phone discussing a trade down. Not enough was offered.

You have to be flexible and trust that the staff has set up the draft board correctly.

I was wrong last April thinking Jolly and Culver were wasted picks and that
Moll might spend the season on the practice squad. I was very happy when the Pack selected Hodge.

The draft is like Christmas and opening the presents. Some are not what you expect and some that are not exciting wind up being used a lot. Be careful of what you ask to receive!!

Charles Woodson
01-30-2007, 03:05 PM
The deputy has a point and i add to it that you should not get your hopes set on any one player.

Even last year the Packers took their full 15 minutes while Ted was on the phone discussing a trade down. Not enough was offered.

You have to be flexible and trust that the staff has set up the draft board correctly.

I was wrong last April thinking Jolly and Culver were wasted picks and that
Moll might spend the season on the practice squad. I was very happy when the Pack selected Hodge.

The draft is like Christmas and opening the presents. Some are not what you expect and some that are not exciting wind up being used a lot. Be careful of what you ask to receive!!

That last line is pretty true. I dont know i really like some of the people in the draft, for some reason my gut feeling tells me that Sidney rice is going to be good. If michael bush shows much progress and is back to normal at the combines, i wouldnt mind him. i had the chance to meet him and hes a very nice guy. Wasnt really impressed with Brian Brohm but thats a differnt story

Joemailman
01-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Of all the top running backs, Michael Bush may be the least suited to run behind zone blocking. He does not get up to top speed very fast, and doesn't have great change of direction ability. I haven't seen him play, but from what I've read he sounds more like Ron Dayne than Ahman Green. He may be a fine player in another system, but probably not here.

Charles Woodson
01-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Of all the top running backs, Michael Bush may be the least suited to run behind zone blocking. He does not get up to top speed very fast, and doesn't have great change of direction ability. I haven't seen him play, but from what I've read he sounds more like Ron Dayne than Ahman Green. He may be a fine player in another system, but probably not here.

im not real familar with ZBS, so basically we want someone quick small fast and swif?

Lurker64
01-30-2007, 06:24 PM
im not real familar with ZBS, so basically we want someone quick small fast and swif?

Really, what the ZBS wants is someone who's smart (so probably not Lynch) and makes quick decisions and quick cuts. The ZBS RB has to be able to diagnose which hole to hit quickly, make that single adjustment quickly, and then run. It's really better to have a guy who makes quick decisions and is a student of the game than a guy who's a physical freak of nature. That's why Denver excels the system with 7th round backs, as opposed to top shelf talent at RB. Rather than the guy who jumps the highest, pick the smart back.

Charles Woodson
01-30-2007, 06:35 PM
hes not extremely smart, but lorenzo booker struck me as quick... idk i still got alot to learn on schemes and im just throwing out names

BallHawk
01-30-2007, 07:11 PM
hes not extremely smart, but lorenzo booker struck me as quick... idk i still got alot to learn on schemes and im just throwing out names

You don't learn unless you ask, so keep on throwing out names. Lurker did a very good job of describing the ZBS. The ideal weight for a ZBS RB is no taller than 6'1 and no more than 220. There are exceptions, but that is generally the size that you're gonna be looking for. So someone like Michael Bush or Tony Hunt is not someone that we would look to draft. Backs that could be a good fit for our scheme is people like Kenny Irons, Antonio Pittman, Brandon Jackson, and as you mentioned, Lorenzo Booker. Booker, however, might be too small to play in the NFL, regardless of the scheme.

Charles Woodson
01-30-2007, 07:33 PM

You don't learn unless you ask, so keep on throwing out names. Lurker did a very good job of describing the ZBS. The ideal weight for a ZBS RB is no taller than 6'1 and no more than 220. There are exceptions, but that is generally the size that you're gonna be looking for. So someone like Michael Bush or Tony Hunt is not someone that we would look to draft. Backs that could be a good fit for our scheme is people like Kenny Irons, Antonio Pittman, Brandon Jackson, and as you mentioned, Lorenzo Booker. Booker, however, might be too small to play in the NFL, regardless of the scheme.

unless booker bulks up right? also pitman is over 5'11 and is at 220, so what makes him a canidate for the zbs

BallHawk
01-30-2007, 07:54 PM
I believe that you're looking at the RB Rankings at nfldraftcountdown.com. I believe they have put someone else down for his measurements. Pittman is 5'11, 195.

Charles Woodson
01-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I believe that you're looking at the RB Rankings at nfldraftcountdown.com. I believe they have put someone else down for his measurements. Pittman is 5'11, 195.

yea, and if he is that, whats wrong with lorenzo booker, hes 2 pounds lighter, and if he bulks up a lil bit he would be Perfect size

LL2
01-31-2007, 12:55 PM
If Pittman and Irons would be more suited for GB ZBS sytem wouldn't it be worth taking a chance at getting one of them in the second rd and taking a good WR in the first?

Fritz
02-01-2007, 07:45 AM
No Kenny Irons, please. Last time the Pack took a RB in the first round named Kenny (Davis), it didn't work out.

HarveyWallbangers
02-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Here's a guy that just may end up in Green Bay. Actually, I have a feeling he'll rise before the draft and get taken before our pick. I wouldn't mind him playing for the Pack in 2007 though.

Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska (6-6, 298)

packrulz
02-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Here's a guy that just may end up in Green Bay. Actually, I have a feeling he'll rise before the draft and get taken before our pick. I wouldn't mind him playing for the Pack in 2007 though.

Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska (6-6, 298)

I would rather have S Reggie Nelson, Florida, or CB Leon Hall, Michigan. They will probably be gone though, so Carriker would be a good pick and improve the Packers depth on the D-line. I also like Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsbugh, because he can return kicks, which the Packers badly need. I think TT should focus on defense with the first pick. Get a WR, RB, & TE later.

PackerPro42
02-06-2007, 06:49 AM

As much as you don't like to admit it, Marshawn Lynch would be a perfect fit for the ZBS and great fit for the Packers offensive style.

BallHawk
02-06-2007, 07:04 AM
The chances we draft Lynch are slim to none.

Charles Woodson
02-06-2007, 02:59 PM

but if we did

PackerPro42
02-06-2007, 03:40 PM

Why would you say that? He has as good of chance as any other player.

Charles Woodson
02-06-2007, 03:52 PM

He says that because of his "questionable" charectar. Idk i go back and forth on Lynch because we do need a saftey also and id hope if Reggie Nelson was there that we'd snatch him up

BallHawk
02-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I agree with CW on Reggie Nelson, I'd be happy with that pick.

I'm hoping TT trades down later into the first round so we could pickup maybe Kenny Irons and add a 2nd round pick.

Charles Woodson
02-06-2007, 03:58 PM

I'm hoping TT trades down later into the first round so we could pickup maybe Kenny Irons and add a 2nd round pick.

But i dont think Irons has that spark that we need at running back.

Charles Woodson
02-06-2007, 04:01 PM

Just curious though say we take Nelson this year, and some how are drafting top 3 next year. Would ethier Steve Slaton or Darren Mcfadden fit in our scheme?

BallHawk
02-06-2007, 04:03 PM

When your GM emphasizes having "Packer People" adding a player who threatens to kill women if they don't touch him is just a little bit discouraging.

BallHawk
02-06-2007, 04:04 PM

Just curious though say we take Nelson this year, and some how are drafting top 3 next year. Would ethier Steve Slaton or Darren Mcfadden fit in our scheme?

Mcfadden more than Slaton.

PackerPro42
02-06-2007, 05:14 PM

I agree that the Safety position is weak at best. But investing a first round pick in a position that's not as key as other skill positions like RB, WR, QB, etc. just doesn''t sound apealing to me. Yes, our safety core is weak but it's not an impact position like others. If we have a talent like Marshawn Lynch available we can't pass on him, regardless of his questionable character. Yes I know Ballhawk, that you would rather see the Packers pick up Kenny Irons, but he just doesn't have the right upbringing to run successfully in the Packers offense right away. By this I mean, he isn't exceptionally fast ( more quick), he has not proven that he can catch, he isn't the ideal size for the ZBS, he does not block well, and he isn't extremely shifty or powerful. If you look at stuff like that, you can argue that he isn't a great fit at all. I'm not trying to shoot down your opinion, so please don't get defensive, but that's just what I believe.

KYPack
02-06-2007, 08:16 PM

The most similar player to Bush is Najeh Davenport.

A big, fast, tall RB. Bush has far superior numbers than Da Poop did, but they are very similar guys. A number 1 for Bush, man I can't see it. He does have some promise. I don't think he's a one cut, ZBS dude at all.

BallHawk
02-06-2007, 09:13 PM

I agree that the Safety position is weak at best. But investing a first round pick in a position that's not as key as other skill positions like RB, WR, QB, etc. just doesn''t sound apealing to me.

I'm sure most fans would like to see a big name player like Lynch or Jarret drafted so they could flock to the stores, money in hand, to purchase a jersey. However, that isn't going to win games. The Jets last year spent their first 2 picks on OL and look at the success they had. And, without question, safety is weaker than RB on this team and I believe that should be our priority, the weakest spot.

b bulldog
02-06-2007, 09:49 PM
I saw that jarrett was only running a 4.57 and CJ was only running a 4.5. Both are slow imo and Jarrett will definitely be there at 16 if this is true. I imagine they'll both clock faster than this.

PackerPro42
02-07-2007, 06:56 AM
I don't think that WR is a need for the Packers, but I was just saying that the saftey position isn't as improtant as other skill positions.

BallHawk
02-07-2007, 07:07 AM
It depends what happens with Moss. If we don't land him than no question WR is weaker than RB on this team.