PDA

View Full Version : Funny Hillary moment

Kiwon
01-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Hillary Rodham Clinton in Iowa........................ (from the AP Story)

One questioner asked Clinton if her track record showed she could stand up to "evil men" around the world.

"The question is, we face a lot of dangers in the world and, in the gentleman's words, we face a lot of evil men and what in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men," Clinton said. She paused to gaze while the audience interrupted with about 30 seconds of laughter and applause.

Gee, I wonder who she was thinking about.....?

Hint: "I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie. Not a single time. Never. These allegations are false and I need to go back to work for the American people."

ahaha
01-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Wow, he sure is evil. I mean he's a politician. How dare he sully his name by LYING. Politicians never lie. And, his deciet was about a BJ. How dare he?! I'd much rather have an incompetent boob as president than a politician who would dare to lie to the public about his personal life. :roll:

Zool
01-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Politicians never lie. Its not in their blood. Just like TV, it never lies.

Iron Mike
01-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Bill Clinton got $12 million for his memoirs.
Hillary got $8 million for hers.
That's $20 million for memories from two people, who for eight years, repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

Little Whiskey
01-29-2007, 04:20 PM
here's the thing. (and by the way, my president is and has been for years, Mr. Heston) if you lie under oath to the courts about the anything.......oh never mind i don't really want to get caught in an FYI thread.

Joemailman
01-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Bill Clinton got $12 million for his memoirs.
Hillary got $8 million for hers.
That's $20 million for memories from two people, who for eight years, repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

Yopu plagiarizer, didn't Will Durst say that? :wink:

Charles Woodson
01-29-2007, 06:17 PM
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=5be0dae2-049f-4e3b-8f34-d20cfe6ce94b&f=imbot_us_default&fg=rss

MJZiggy
01-29-2007, 07:23 PM
WesKonsin. Hmmm.