PDA

View Full Version : Shame

Packnut
01-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Just was informed that my father was interviewed on the local Chicago Fox channel. He has his original newspaper from the 85 Bears SB win and has a tape of a cruise he took with Peyton and some of the 85 Bears. The interview with my Dad will be on the Fox news Saturday.

I hav'nt been this depressed since 1985. God please please let the Colts win.

I asked my Dad if he told the reporter about hs son being a die-hard Packer fan and he told me the family prefers to keep that a secret. :lol:

woodbuck27
01-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Just was informed that my father was interviewed on the local Chicago Fox channel. He has his original newspaper from the 85 Bears SB win and has a tape of a cruise he took with Peyton and some of the 85 Bears. The interview with my Dad will be on the Fox news Saturday.

I asked my Dad if he told the reporter about hs son being a die-hard Packer fan and he told me the family prefers to keep that a secret. :lol:

You wouldn't be 'the Black Sheep' ? :)

Patler
01-30-2007, 01:37 PM

You wouldn't be 'the Black Sheep' ? :)

I would call him "enlightened".

Packnut
01-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Guess I'm just unfortunate. May-be I'll try talking the wife into moving to Wisconsin again. One of these days, I've got to win that arguement with her, don't I? The law of averages has to kick in sooner or later.

KYPack
01-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Guess I'm just unfortunate. May-be I'll try talking the wife into moving to Wisconsin again. One of these days, I've got to win that arguement with her, don't I? The law of averages has to kick in sooner or later.

Does she like your avatar?

I do, fer sure fer sure.

Packnut
01-30-2007, 03:41 PM

Does she like your avatar?

I do, fer sure fer sure.

Ahhhhhh, my avatar is on a need to know basis and she does'nt need to know. :lol:

Joemailman
01-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Just remember Packnut, the son is not held guilty for the sins of the father. :D

Freak Out
01-30-2007, 05:36 PM
So if the Bears lose are you going to rub his face in it?

MJZiggy
01-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Dante's gotta have a special circle in hell just for this situation...

Packnut
01-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Just remember Packnut, the son is not held guilty for the sins of the father. :D

Thanks- I'm gonna use this one when I stop by my Dad's for a visit tomorrow.

Packnut
01-30-2007, 06:12 PM
So if the Bears lose are you going to rub his face in it?

HELL YES. Of course if by some miracle the Bears win, I'll be un-plugging the phone for a few weeks.

Packnut
01-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Dante's gotta have a special circle in hell just for this situation...

Good analogy and I'm stuck right in the middle. :evil:

oregonpackfan
01-30-2007, 06:59 PM

Packnut,

As Joemailman hinted, children should not be held responsible for the sins of their parents!

Take that shame and throw it out the window.

Allow your father to repent of his "Evil Ways" and embrace the Green and Gold. This will be the new story of "The Prodigal Father." :)

OPF

oregonpackfan
01-30-2007, 07:03 PM

Packnut,

As Joemailman stated, children should not be held responsible for the sins of their parents!

Allow your father to repent his "Evil Ways" and embrace the Green and Gold.
You can welcome him back with the spirit of the "Lambeau Mystique."

This story can be called "The Prodigal Father." :)

OPF

Iron Mike
01-30-2007, 07:04 PM
I've got this SI:

http://www.packertime.com/imgs/ptsi26.jpg

I wonder what it'll be worth in ten years??