PDA

View Full Version : My Ultimate Fantasy Woman

oregonpackfan
01-30-2007, 10:39 PM
While dropping off a friend at the Portland Airport this morning, I met My Ultimate Fantasy Woman!

A tall lanky brunette in her late 30's, she was The NFL Hospitality Director for the Nike Corporation. She was headed off to the Super Bowl.

For the past 11 years, she has managed the Friday night banquet given by Nike for both Super Bowl teams. She also acts as the Nike liason for the NFL. She had many favorable things to say about Brett Favre.

What makes her even more alluring is that she is a lifetime Green Bay Packer fan! She's from Oregon but grew up in a Packers fan household.

As you might expect, she was very knowledgeable about pro football though she was not quite as insightful as some of our phenomenal PackerRats female posters like MJZiggy, GBRulz, GrnBay007, FavreChild...

On Game Day she is rewarded with 2 tickets. Her job responsibiilites are over before the game begins.

Had she invited me to go with her to Miami, I would have forgotten about the car in the short term parking lot, my job, all responsibilities, etc. All this I would have sacrificed for a few days with My Ultimate Fantasy Woman!

p.s. Please do not refer me to Dr. Laura, Dr. Phil or any of those self-help gurus. I may be acting like a schizophrenic, self-indulgent, sinner but it sure feels good! :)

HarveyWallbangers
01-31-2007, 12:47 AM
Nice. If she was a stacked blonde in her 20s, she'd fit the bill. Think Tiger's wife + she would be a Packers fan.

MadtownPacker
01-31-2007, 02:19 AM
She had many favorable things to say about Brett Favre.
I dont think its too hard to guess what went down there. 8)

SkinBasket
01-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Well instead of following her, why didn't you invite her here? Watching you e-drool all over her would have been entertainment for the rest of us.

red
01-31-2007, 09:27 AM
well, i'm with harvey

although i like skins idea, that would be fun to watch

Freak Out
01-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Did you get her #?

hurleyfan
01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
While dropping off a friend at the Portland Airport this morning, I met My Ultimate Fantasy Woman!

A tall lanky brunette in her late 30's, she was The NFL Hospitality Director for the Nike Corporation. She was headed off to the Super Bowl.

For the past 11 years, she has managed the Friday night banquet given by Nike for both Super Bowl teams. She also acts as the Nike liason for the NFL. She had many favorable things to say about Brett Favre.

What makes her even more alluring is that she is a lifetime Green Bay Packer fan! She's from Oregon but grew up in a Packers fan household.

As you might expect, she was very knowledgeable about pro football though she was not quite as insightful as some of our phenomenal PackerRats female posters like MJZiggy, GBRulz, GrnBay007, FavreChild...

On Game Day she is rewarded with 2 tickets. Her job responsibiilites are over before the game begins.

Had she invited me to go with her to Miami, I would have forgotten about the car in the short term parking lot, my job, all responsibilities, etc. All this I would have sacrificed for a few days with My Ultimate Fantasy Woman!

p.s. Please do not refer me to Dr. Laura, Dr. Phil or any of those self-help gurus. I may be acting like a schizophrenic, self-indulgent, sinner but it sure feels good! :)

Now where is that Mariska Hargitay thread :roll:

Charles Woodson
01-31-2007, 09:14 PM
Did you at least tell her about PR?

superfan
02-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Jealous. The only women I've ever met at the airport look like Harvey's avatar.

And they are Viking fans.

Joemailman
02-01-2007, 06:32 AM

Here you go.

http://wolfstories2.tripod.com/35dbced0.jpg

KYPack
02-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Whoa, Joe!

Take it easy, pal.

That's all I can stand.

Looks like you and I will hit 1K posts at about the same time.

(What's the "Ganesha" in the pic refer to? I'll buy some of it, whatever it is!)

hurleyfan
02-01-2007, 06:56 PM

Here you go.

http://wolfstories2.tripod.com/35dbced0.jpg

Joe,
YOU DA MAN!!

Who wouldn't like to meet her, and have her be your fantasy Woman!!