PDA

View Full Version : Packer Rats goes to Africa

Guiness
01-31-2007, 02:06 AM
Well, I'm sitting here in Lagos, Nigeria, reading Packer Rats. I wonder if this is the first post made from the Dark Continent!? Anybody got something they want me to pick up while I'm here?

I tell ya, it's funny that this is the first place I came by after reading my e-mail...

MadtownPacker
01-31-2007, 02:16 AM
Get me one of those cool tribal mask and some poached ivory.

red
01-31-2007, 09:14 AM
i'll take a monkey, and not one of those diseased monkies either

and some gold

MJZiggy
01-31-2007, 09:19 AM
I just want a hippo. It can be a little one...

Partial
01-31-2007, 09:23 AM
I just want a hippo. It can be a little one...

Hippos eat people. You don't want a hippo!! Trust me, i've seen some pretty intense games of hungry, hungry hippos!!

MJZiggy
01-31-2007, 09:29 AM
He'll be cute. He can live in my bathtub... :P And they don't eat you, they only maul you to death if you sneak up on them. Guiness, watch for hippos when you're in a boat. Do NOT sneak up on them.

red
01-31-2007, 09:32 AM
He'll be cute. He can live in my bathtub... :P And they don't eat you, they only maul you to death if you sneak up on them. Guiness, watch for hippos when you're in a boat. Do NOT sneak up on them.

you just have to get him to start smoking to stunt his growth so he stays small

Freak Out
01-31-2007, 11:34 AM
How do you like that African heat? I have been all over the world and the heat/humidity in east Africa and the Congo was the worst I have ever experienced.

Joemailman
01-31-2007, 02:07 PM

And they get along well with other pets.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/images/baby_hippo3.jpg

Bretsky
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Bring me gal grailees; that's what I want. A pair representing every country living in the house of B :lol:

Guiness
02-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Good list folks - I'll see what I can do! Haven't seen much of those things - mostly just garbage and hookers. Wait!!! I know how to fulfill Bretsky's request.

*running footsteps* *door slam*

Ok, I'm back. Little light headed, and a lot more tired, but I've got Sophie and Brenda here. Visas are going to be tough.

Guiness
02-01-2007, 11:48 PM

I'm getting a couple tribal masks made - I'm anxious to see them. They are part of the traditional culture here.

Ivory - errr, maybe not such a good idea, eh?

MJZiggy
02-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Where's my hippo? I even have a bit of snow here for him to play in today...

Partial
02-02-2007, 07:46 AM

I read hippos are like the #1 killer in africa. I saw a video on youtube with a hippo dominating a lion or a tiger or some large cat awhile back.

Partial
02-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Good list folks - I'll see what I can do! Haven't seen much of those things - mostly just garbage and hookers. Wait!!! I know how to fulfill Bretsky's request.

*running footsteps* *door slam*

Ok, I'm back. Little light headed, and a lot more tired, but I've got Sophie and Brenda here. Visas are going to be tough.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love the running and the door slam!!!

MJZiggy
02-02-2007, 08:30 AM
I read hippos are like the #1 killer in africa.

They are. A lot of people get killed because they are traveling along in a boat and the hippos tend to hang out under the surface of the water and the people don't see them until it's too late. (See Animal Planet IS good for something!)

Freak Out
02-02-2007, 12:35 PM

I'm getting a couple tribal masks made - I'm anxious to see them. They are part of the traditional culture here.

Ivory - errr, maybe not such a good idea, eh?

Don't even think about ivory man.......do not support the fucking poachers!
...and if you are caught bringing it into the country the hammer will fall. Not worth the bad karma....

red
02-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Where's my hippo? I even have a bit of snow here for him to play in today...

oh cry me a river

I had to whipe my own ass again this morning, i can't wait for my helper monkey

MadtownPacker
02-02-2007, 01:44 PM
...and if you are caught bringing it into the country the hammer will fall. Not worth the bad karma....True, best if he just smuggles some A-1 heroin instead. Stash it in the tribal mask!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Freak Out
02-02-2007, 04:49 PM
...and if you are caught bringing it into the country the hammer will fall. Not worth the bad karma....True, best if he just smuggles some A-1 heroin instead. Stash it in the tribal mask!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ha ha ha.....thats probably never been tried before.

Scott Campbell
02-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Bring me gal grailees; that's what I want. A pair representing every country living in the house of B :lol:

Have you ever read National Geographic? I'd stick with gals from first world countries.