PDA

View Full Version : For My Favorite Mexican

Partial
02-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Let’s face the facts about me and you A love unspecified Though I’m proud to call you chocolate bear The crowd will always talk and stare I feel exactly those feelings too And that’s why I keep them inside ‘Cause this bear can’t bare the world to stare And sometimes it’s easier to hide Than explain our Guy love That’s all it is Guy love He’s mine I’m his There’s nothing gay about it in our eyes You ask me about this thing we share And he tenderly replies It’s guy love Between two guys We’re closer than the average man and wife That’s why our matching bracelets say Mad and P You know I’ll stick by you for the rest of my life You’re the only man who’s every been inside of me Whoa I just took out his appendix There’s no need to clarify Oh no? Just let it grow more and more each day It’s like I married my best friend But in a totally manly way Let’s Go! It’s guy love Don’t compromise The feeling of some other guy Holding up your heart into the sky I’ll be there to care through all the lows I’ll be there to share the highs It’s guy love Between two guys And when I say ‘I love you Mad’ It’s not what it implies It’s guy love Between two guys

:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF6rSGfUdyg

Harlan Huckleby
02-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Beautiful, Partial.

I too wish to share a word (http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/edu/audio/dict_en_es/s/a288/a2888900.wav) about our mutual friend.

oregonpackfan
02-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Partial and Madtown,

Congratulations on getting in touch with your feminine/masculine/alternative sides.

I promise never to disrupt your intimate relationship... :)

MadtownPacker
02-03-2007, 11:41 AM
What the hell..... :shock:

OPF please lecture Partial, he is still a young man and can be saved.

Dont worry about Harlan though, he just likes young men.

Now where is that disinfectant.....

Fosco33
02-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Now I know it's the offseason :lol:

oregonpackfan
02-03-2007, 03:26 PM
What the hell..... :shock:

OPF please lecture Partial, he is still a young man and can be saved.

Dont worry about Harlan though, he just likes young men.

Now where is that disinfectant.....

Madtown,

I doubt if a lecture from me would help Partial.

I do know, however, that the Vetenary College at Oregon State University in Covallis is running an extensive study of homosexuality in sheep. About 9% of rams tend to mount other rams instead of ewes.

Maybe they have insight how to "Deprogram" Partial and protect your innocence. :)

A couple of years ago, there was an Oregon State scandel about those "gay-leaning" rams. After an evening of drinking, several OSU football players broke into the pens, loaded up one of the rams in the back of a pickup truck, and parraded him through the streets of Corvallis.

It turns out the ram they stole was a "straight" ram rather than one of the "gay" rams. I guess football players don't have the smarts to tell a gay ram from a straight ram! :)

Coach Mike Riley was not amused by the incident and suspended the players for a game.

Back to Partial, I don't know what else you can do other than to write Dr. Phil and have the two of you work it out on his show! :lol:

Joemailman
02-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Partial's gal takes off for Iowa, and this is what happens? :shock:

Partial
02-04-2007, 11:56 PM
8)

Zool
02-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Best Scrubs episode EVER.

Thought you could sneak one by Partial?

Partial
02-05-2007, 07:53 AM
I posted a youtube link!! 8)\

You should throw your GFX card on eBay and buy the midlevel 8 series card when they come out. 180 $ for ridiculous performance!!!

Zool
02-05-2007, 07:57 AM

You should throw your GFX card on eBay and buy the midlevel 8 series card when they come out. 180 $ for ridiculous performance!!!Ah so you did.

You're gonna laugh. I just bought a 7900 GTX XXX for $150 and sold my 7800 for $100. No reason to get a DX10 card yet. Not a single game to support it for the next year and for now, Vanguard is running smoooooth with the 7900.

Zool
02-05-2007, 07:57 AM

You should throw your GFX card on eBay and buy the midlevel 8 series card when they come out. 180 $ for ridiculous performance!!!Ah so you did.

You're gonna laugh. I just bought a 7900 GTX XXX for $150 and sold my 7800 for $100. No reason to get a DX10 card yet. Not a single game to support it for the next year and for now, Vanguard is running smoooooth with the 7900.

Partial
02-05-2007, 09:28 AM

yes but the FPS and future advantage of the DX10 card is where its at. Regardless, i've got system envy. I'm about 4 years behind technologically.