PDA

View Full Version : 24

Charles Woodson
04-23-2006, 05:03 PM
Who here whatches 24.. if so, have you seen Kither sutherlands new movie The Sentinel?

GBRulz
04-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Who here whatches 24.. if so, have you seen Kither sutherlands new movie The Sentinel?

There is alot of 24 talk in the "Lost" thread. I know that Bretsky and myself watch it. harvey does also, but he won't watch it until the season is over so he can rent it on DVD and watch it all in one weekend! Not a bad idea actually as I myself can't stand the anticipation of what's gonna happen next !!!

Bossman641
04-23-2006, 06:07 PM
I had never watched it until earlier this year. My friends kept tellin me about how good it was but for some reason I just never made any effort to watch it. Finally, I watched a few episodes of season 5 with one of my buds. I had no idea what was going on but I was totally hooked.

I started renting Season 1 from the library here at school. It was too hard though, as they were always gone, so I just went ahead and bought the 4 season pack off Amazon.

Just finished Season 3. 24 is probably one of the best shows I have ever seen and now my brother is hooked as well.

Fosco33
04-23-2006, 07:04 PM
I've watched it since season 1. What I like most about 24, each day is separate from the other season. I like LOST but want a story to have an ending - some closure. Season 3 was really good - Season 5 is getting intense. I should bring back my 'Jack Bauer' avatar.

Bretsky
04-23-2006, 09:27 PM
I've watched it since season 1. What I like most about 24, each day is separate from the other season. I like LOST but want a story to have an ending - some closure. Season 3 was really good - Season 5 is getting intense. I should bring back my 'Jack Bauer' avatar.

24 is the best show in the history of television
Jack Bauer is the greatest character in the history of television
The show pretty much wins every possible award every year.

And Jack's daughter is smoking hot. I could see some day his daughter being involved with the terrorists; it'd break my heart but it'd be a twist only great writers like 24 would offer.

HarveyWallbangers
04-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Elisha Cuthbert is hot! She dates a goon hockey player, Sean Avery of the LA Kings. She was voted hottest women in the sports world by the Best Damn Sports Show.

http://www.elisha-cuthbert.com/elisha-cuthbert-galleries/elisha-cuthbert-87.jpg

Bretsky
04-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Elisha Cuthbert is hot! She dates a goon hockey player, Sean Avery of the LA Kings. She was voted hottest women in the sports world by the Best Damn Sports Show.

http://www.elisha-cuthbert.com/elisha-cuthbert-galleries/elisha-cuthbert-87.jpg

Just wanted to note I'll glorify you til draft day for posting that picture

Charles Woodson
04-24-2006, 04:18 PM
I've watched every season. It is addicting. Everyone ready tonite?

GBRulz
04-24-2006, 04:59 PM
I've watched every season. It is addicting. Everyone ready tonite?

you bet !!

I can honestly say that I never expected 24 to make me cry, but one episode did this year.

I still am wondering what's going on with China? Think that will be brought back into this season somehow? they were not happy campers at the end of season 4....

GBRulz
04-24-2006, 05:01 PM
[
And Jack's daughter is smoking hot. I could see some day his daughter being involved with the terrorists; it'd break my heart but it'd be a twist only great writers like 24 would offer.

Let the bitch be involved with the terrorists so Chloe can take her ass down!

Charles Woodson
04-24-2006, 05:05 PM
I think that China will have to be. i mean theres 6 episodes left. What do you thin happens with Audri and Henderson? Do you think Audri shoots him?

GBRulz
04-24-2006, 06:39 PM
I think that China will have to be. i mean theres 6 episodes left. What do you thin happens with Audri and Henderson? Do you think Audri shoots him?

That's a possibility, but it's too easy and nothing ever comes easy for the gang at CTU! You know the main bad guy (whom I won't say so I don't spoil anything if they haven't watched Season 5 yet) is going to end up in a show down with Jack.

Bretsky
04-24-2006, 07:08 PM

That's a possibility, but it's too easy and nothing ever comes easy for the gang at CTU! You know the main bad guy (whom I won't say so I don't spoil anything if they haven't watched Season 5 yet) is going to end up in a show down with Jack.

Yes, there are a couple in here who don't watch during the season and rent it all on DVD.

GBRulz
04-24-2006, 11:38 PM

Yes, there are a couple in here who don't watch during the season and rent it all on DVD.

Yeah, lazy asses like Harvey. :lol:

Charles Woodson
04-25-2006, 04:59 PM

Yeah, lazy asses like Harvey. :lol:

Wha'd u think of last night?

GBRulz
04-25-2006, 05:46 PM
I actually thought last night was a bit over the edge, even for 24. Without trying to give anything away...um, the helicopter and cliff scene looked like it was a part of the script that they threw in with about 5 minutes of planning.

I also thought it was too easy how Jack got on the ........ at the end.

an what, we have a whole group of newbieson the show...AGAIN !!!

Bretsky
05-07-2006, 11:03 PM
I actually thought last night was a bit over the edge, even for 24. Without trying to give anything away...um, the helicopter and cliff scene looked like it was a part of the script that they threw in with about 5 minutes of planning.

Over the past few days I borrowed the whole season of 24 season one from a friend and rewatched it. Seeing it for the second time really raised my respect for how well written this show is.

QUESTION THOUGH. My wife and I were debating. I think President Palmer and the guy from Major League I -------------Pedro Cerano-----the power hitting Buddah guy who worships JOBU are the same actor.

Anybody know if this is or is not true.

I say they are and wife will not believe me (what a surprise) .

Bossman641
05-08-2006, 12:52 AM

Over the past few days I borrowed the whole season of 24 season one from a friend and rewatched it. Seeing it for the second time really raised my respect for how well written this show is.

QUESTION THOUGH. My wife and I were debating. I think President Palmer and the guy from Major League I -------------Pedro Cerano-----the power hitting Buddah guy who worships JOBU are the same actor.

Anybody know if this is or is not true.

I say they are and wife will not believe me (what a surprise) .

Chalk one up for you B. President Palmer is played by Dennis Haysbert. He's done a lot of stuff, including Major League.

Here's his whole career.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0371660/

GBRulz
05-08-2006, 07:45 AM
OMG, I NEVER would have guessed that President Palmer would have been the guy in that movie who said "F You JABOO" and wanting to sacrafice a live chicken!!

I guess he's been a little more active than just doing Allstate commercials!

Good call B!

Bretsky
05-08-2006, 09:45 PM
OMG, I NEVER would have guessed that President Palmer would have been the guy in that movie who said "F You JABOO" and wanting to sacrafice a live chicken!!

I guess he's been a little more active than just doing Allstate commercials!

Good call B!

As usual the Man of the House was right :wink:

GBRulz
05-08-2006, 09:54 PM
B, I've always loved your sense of humor! "Man of the house" :lol:

On another note.... I KNEW that little shit for brains on 24 couldn't be trusted...

Bretsky
05-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes, that peckerhead traitor. Hey I watched season one again; noticed there was a Lesby scene in it; maybe that was my start ?

GBRulz
05-08-2006, 10:09 PM
no, do not blame 24 for your compulsive behavior. At least give the credit to Skinemax or something!

Bretsky
05-08-2006, 10:12 PM
no, do not blame 24 for your compulsive behavior. At least give the credit to Skinemax or something!

Compulsive ? No way; whether they admit it or not every straight man in the world wants to hook up with two chicks. Either we can't or get married; so the natural well thought out technique is to appreciated the gals lovin gals and wish we could be with them.

Little Whiskey
05-09-2006, 09:45 AM
What would you do if you had a million dollars?
I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

Well, not all chicks.

Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

GBRulz
05-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Two more weeks left!!

Oh how i hope that lil shithead from last week gets what's coming to him.

Charles Woodson
05-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Whos ready for the 2 hour season finally!!

GBRulz
05-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Does it start at 7 central time tonight?

i can't wait!

there are so many people involved now, I can't see some of this NOT flowing into next season... heck, I'm still waiting for the Chinese from last season!!

Charles Woodson
05-22-2006, 08:53 PM
O my gosh..that was awesome. cant wait till next season

Bretsky
05-22-2006, 09:07 PM

Unbelieable SPIN at the end; But how'd they get Jack on a boat in 45 seconds ? Wow; Dang Chinese !!!!!!!!!!

GBRulz
05-22-2006, 09:48 PM
I KNEW the Chinese had to factor into something again!

yeah, amazing that within 4 minutes of him disappearing the big ass boat is headed to China already. Poor Audrey will have to wait another 18 months to get it on with Jack!

swede
05-22-2006, 10:31 PM
I feel all taken in. 24 is so damned addicting. I was all, "Baby I gotta see you. Tonight. My house. Downstairs with the lights down low in my man cave, baby. From 7 until 9, you're all mine."

And then I'm left with a bad case of plot resolution blue balls.

Well, f*ck you, you cheap Fox network tease! I'm gonna put Die Hard in the VCR and I'm not even gonna miss you. Bruce Willis will show you how to handle the bad guys. And it aint going to be by planting a microphone in his pen.

...grumble grumble...'Come with me, Mr. President.' ...and then more lock-lipping with Flicka the horsewoman...and what was with that blouse with the navy bra? WWUWT?...and then ninjas haul off Agent Bauer? I missed my son's baseball practice for this?

Bretsky
05-22-2006, 10:40 PM
I KNEW the Chinese had to factor into something again!

yeah, amazing that within 4 minutes of him disappearing the big ass boat is headed to China already. Poor Audrey will have to wait another 18 months to get it on with Jack!

I keep telling you; Audrey needs to give up on Jack and get er on with Cloey or Kim :mrgreen:

GBRulz
05-23-2006, 07:35 AM
You'll have to tune into another channel for that type of stuff, B !

That sure was a twist of emotions though....first one gets all emotional because Kim is calling for her Dad and then the Chinese take Jack out...

I don't really like how they did all that, but I see the point in wanting to let it flow into next season and setting the stage for it all.

At least last season he got to walk off into the sunset in Mexico and have some peace!

GBRulz
05-23-2006, 07:36 AM
BUT, how do the Chinese know Jack has a daughter named Kim?

B, you did mention a twisted plot about Kim being involved with terrorists. Do you think she is in with the Chinese? i mean she IS pissed at her Dad...

Charles Woodson
05-23-2006, 03:05 PM

Unbelieable SPIN at the end; But how'd they get Jack on a boat in 45 seconds ? Wow; Dang Chinese !!!!!!!!!!

Wait not only was he on a boat, but he was beat up pretty damn bad,

GBRulz
05-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Of all the seasons of 24, i have to say that this one was the best. I didn't see Season 2 and part of 3 though. that is my assignment sometime before season 6 starts!

Charles Woodson
05-24-2006, 10:25 AM
i really like this one, i agree one of the best

GBRulz
08-28-2006, 07:32 AM
wow, had to really dig to find this ol' thread.....

Anyhow, congrats to "24" for winning the Emmy for the best drama series.

YEAH !!!!!!

Bretsky
08-28-2006, 07:45 AM

YEAH !!!!!!

It seems to win every year; 24 is the one can't miss show left on TV

Partial
08-28-2006, 08:48 AM
I feel all taken in. 24 is so damned addicting. I was all, "Baby I gotta see you. Tonight. My house. Downstairs with the lights down low in my man cave, baby. From 7 until 9, you're all mine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

woodbuck27
08-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Great Young Actor that finally won an Emmy for Best Male Actor in a Dramatic Series,last night.

He was very sincerely moved and modest in his gratitude and appreciation for ALL that is the Action /Drama... " the Series 24 "

It was Great to see his Father, Donald Sutherland, " a Canadian from Montreal"... in attendance. Donald was a proud Dad.

Congratuations, to " the Donald Sutherland Family " and Keiffer Sutherland. :mrgreen:

BallHawk
08-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Great Young Actor

I wouldn't call him a young actor, he's almost 40 years old.

GBRulz
08-28-2006, 04:48 PM

YEAH !!!!!!

It seems to win every year; 24 is the one can't miss show left on TV

B, 24 has never won best drama series before. "Lost" got the Emmy last year, although 24 was nominated.

HarveyWallbangers
08-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Bretsky was wrong? I better write this down.

GBRulz
08-28-2006, 04:56 PM
be nice!

But here is the link where I got my info from.....

http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/Emmies/Top-2005-E.html