PDA

View Full Version : Brrrrrr...

Joemailman
02-03-2007, 05:23 PM
It's 13 below in Wausau with a wind chill of 34 below. It was so cold delivering mail today I'm going to church tomorrow just so I can hear the Priest talk about hell. :D

oregonpackfan
02-03-2007, 05:35 PM
I called my brother in Rice Lake today. It was -8 below with the wind blowing. He did not know the wind chill factor.

This week I shivered when I went out to my car in the "frigid" 30 degree weather of Oregon.

It's been almost 17 years since I left Wisconsin. I doubt if I could tolerate the cold anymore.

OPF

GrnBay007
02-03-2007, 05:36 PM
It's 13 below in Wausau with a wind chill of 34 below. It was so cold delivering mail today I'm going to church tomorrow just so I can hear the Priest talk about hell. :D

I feel bad for anyone having to work outside right now in the Midwest. It was -4 here and wind chill of -20. Hope you wore your thermal undies Joe! lol ...or two pair.

Charles Woodson
02-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Its so damn hot down here in miami, a few days ago it hit 89 89

haha
just kidding, sorry to hearr its so cold....

GrnBay007
02-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Its so damn hot down here in miami, a few days ago it hit 89 89

HUSH!! :P

billy_oliver880
02-03-2007, 06:33 PM
70 and sunny here. :D

GBRulz
02-03-2007, 06:39 PM
It's pretty comfy here, about 68....inside :lol:

Joemailman
02-03-2007, 06:48 PM
70 and sunny here. :D

It's sunny and 70 here too...in July.

Guiness
02-03-2007, 11:39 PM
I just went from -15 Celcius (Mid-Western Ontario) to 30C (what's that, about 80F?) in Nigeria. My body went WTF?????

the_idle_threat
02-04-2007, 12:38 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/the_idle_threat/warninglabel.jpg

the_idle_threat
02-04-2007, 12:40 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/the_idle_threat/warninglabel2.jpg

Kiwon
02-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Man-made global warming is SCIENTIFIC FACT! Facts don't lie!

So it can't feel like -28 degrees with the wind chill in Green Bay. It's only your interpretation. Evil mankind has uncontrollably warmed the earth and it can't be stopped. The U.N. said so. :wink:

retailguy
02-04-2007, 08:54 AM

So it can't feel like -28 degrees with the wind chill in Green Bay. It's only your interpretation. Evil mankind has uncontrollably warmed the earth and it can't be stopped. The U.N. said so. :wink:

yes, that's why Denver has more snow than it has had in the past 100 years. Same with Seattle.... We're screwed.... :roll:

Joemailman
02-04-2007, 08:54 AM
-20 in Wausau right now. But don't worry, it's supposed to warm up to -6 later today. :D

Scott Campbell
02-04-2007, 10:09 AM
-20 in Wausau right now. But don't worry, it's supposed to warm up to -6 later today. :D

Go out and buy a case of AquaNet. The flourocarbons should clear that cold weather right up.

GBRulz
02-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Some dude was out this morning walking his dog. You could totally tell that the dog was cold by the walk it was walking. How stupid are people, really?

Mine go outside and the little one is already lifting her paw after being outside for 2 minutes.

The temp here is -8, with the wind -36.

red
02-04-2007, 11:05 AM
it made it all the way up to a high of 0 here yesterday in the UP

right now at 11:00 am its -5, windchill of -27

i hate winter

ahaha
02-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Yeah, scientists are such idiots. Can't they see it's really cold here right now? The upper midwestern U.S. is going through a cold spell. Certainly, that refutes all of their overwhelming data chronicling a distinct global warming pattern. How can we trust the scientific community on this issue? Just because they are so unified in their opinion, and they can throw lots of data supporting their claims, can we really trust these morons. I mean, c'mon, it's cold outside.

MJZiggy
02-04-2007, 01:44 PM
We get your cold tomorrow. Thanks for sending it this way--I was hoping you could have used it all up there or something... :(

Someone remind me why I left Florida...

Scott Campbell
02-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Someone remind me why I left Florida...

http://www.infobae.com/adjuntos/imagenes/00/0120013B.jpg

Scott Campbell
02-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Yeah, scientists are such idiots. Can't they see it's really cold here right now? The upper midwestern U.S. is going through a cold spell. Certainly, that refutes all of their overwhelming data chronicling a distinct global warming pattern. How can we trust the scientific community on this issue? Just because they are so unified in their opinion, and they can throw lots of data supporting their claims, can we really trust these morons. I mean, c'mon, it's cold outside.

Early scientists insisted the world was flat.

Joemailman
02-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Don't be too tough on them, ahaha. It's not easy questioning the validity of global warming. It's gotten so bad they're having to pay people to write articles supporting their position.

http://environment.guardian.co.uk/climatechange/story/0,,2004397,00.html

retailguy
02-04-2007, 02:03 PM

Precisely. Theories are just that - They might be right, they might be wrong. So sad to see those in the "global warming is real" camp refusing to admit that they MIGHT be wrong. Those same scientists that "predict" global warming also admit that the world has had MANY episodes of heating/cooling in it's history. Guess this means that the cavemen shouldn't have had such smokey fires, and the dinosaurs should not have eaten so much green foliage.

The fact still remains that Mount St. Helen's spewed more "pollution" into the atmosphere than every combustion engine invented.

Kiwon
02-04-2007, 02:42 PM
How can we trust the scientific community on this issue? Just because they are so unified in their opinion, and they can throw lots of data supporting their claims, can we really trust these morons.

Good questions. Apparently the global alarmist scientific community are so unified that they collectively agreed to ignore other U.N. research that doesn't fit their template.

Remember this?

http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/article2062484.ece

Meet the world's top destroyer of the environment. It is not the car, or the plane,or even George Bush: it is the cow.

A United Nations report has identified the world's rapidly growing herds of cattle as the greatest threat to the climate, forests and wildlife. And they are blamed for a host of other environmental crimes, from acid rain to the introduction of alien species, from producing deserts to creating dead zones in the oceans, from poisoning rivers and drinking water to destroying coral reefs.

The 400-page report by the Food and Agricultural Organisation, entitled Livestock's Long Shadow, also surveys the damage done by sheep, chickens, pigs and goats. But in almost every case, the world's 1.5 billion cattle are most to blame. Livestock are responsible for 18 per cent of the greenhouse gases that cause global warming, more than cars, planes and all other forms of transport put together.

Burning fuel to produce fertiliser to grow feed, to produce meat and to transport it - and clearing vegetation for grazing - produces 9 per cent of all emissions of carbon dioxide, the most common greenhouse gas. And their wind and manure emit more than one third of emissions of another, methane, which warms the world 20 times faster than carbon dioxide.

Livestock also produces more than 100 other polluting gases, including more than two-thirds of the world's emissions of ammonia, one of the main causes of acid rain.

Ranching, the report adds, is "the major driver of deforestation" worldwide, and overgrazing is turning a fifth of all pastures and ranges into desert.Cows also soak up vast amounts of water: it takes a staggering 990 litres of water to produce one litre of milk.

Wastes from feedlots and fertilisers used to grow their feed overnourish water, causing weeds to choke all other life. And the pesticides, antibiotics and hormones used to treat them get into drinking water and endanger human health.

The pollution washes down to the sea, killing coral reefs and creating "dead zones" devoid of life. One is up to 21,000sqkm, in the Gulf of Mexico, where much of the waste from US beef production is carried down the Mississippi.

The report concludes that, unless drastic changes are made, the massive damage done by livestock will more than double by 2050, as demand for meat increases.

(December 10, 2006)
.................................................. ..............................................

rdanomly
02-04-2007, 02:52 PM

Precisely. Theories are just that - They might be right, they might be wrong. So sad to see those in the "global warming is real" camp refusing to admit that they MIGHT be wrong. Those same scientists that "predict" global warming also admit that the world has had MANY episodes of heating/cooling in it's history. Guess this means that the cavemen shouldn't have had such smokey fires, and the dinosaurs should not have eaten so much green foliage.

The fact still remains that Mount St. Helen's spewed more "pollution" into the atmosphere than every combustion engine invented.

Mt. St. Helen's spewed 2.2x10^7 kg per day at it's peak during the 1980 event. That's about 24,500 tons. The estimate I found for tons produced by man (currently) is about 19 billion (with a B) tons per year. (Another article says we put out 26 billion tons, but let's keep it conservative). It would take Mt. St. Helen's erupting for at least 2000 years at the 1980 level to equal what we humans do.

http://volcano.und.edu/vwdocs/frequent_questions/grp6/question1375.html

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002105397_volcano01m.html

(Someone please check my math, I don't do well with metric/english and really big numbers)

ahaha
02-04-2007, 03:45 PM

Those weren't scientists, they were priests.

retailguy
02-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Mt. St. Helen's spewed 2.2x10^7 kg per day at it's peak during the 1980 event. That's about 24,500 tons. The estimate I found for tons produced by man (currently) is about 19 billion (with a B) tons per year. (Another article says we put out 26 billion tons, but let's keep it conservative). It would take Mt. St. Helen's erupting for at least 2000 years at the 1980 level to equal what we humans do.

http://volcano.und.edu/vwdocs/frequent_questions/grp6/question1375.html

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002105397_volcano01m.html

(Someone please check my math, I don't do well with metric/english and really big numbers)

Well, I'm not the math expert either, however, we can "pick and choose" all the information that we want and find things that support out point. Then, we report ONLY that information and leave the rest aside. That's PRECISELY my point with all the academics. They leave out stuff that don't support their planned conclusion. Hell, this year, they even left off stuff that would have supported their conclusion - the glacial breakdowns in Greenland and at the south pole.

When can we point to "studies" that use incomplete info and see that we nailed it? Doesn't happen.

You might spend some time on the nasa website for some information relating to volcanos -

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/gsfc/service/gallery/fact_sheets/earthsci/volcano.htm

Some relevant info (from the article):

Volcanic eruptions are thought to be responsible for the global cooling that has been observed for a few years after a major eruption. The amount and global extent of the cooling depend on the force of the eruption and, possibly, its latitude. When large masses of gases from the eruption reach the stratosphere, they can produce a large, widespread cooling effect. As a prime example, the effects of Mount Pinatubo, which erupted in June 1991, may have lasted a few years, serving to offset temporarily the predicted greenhouse effect.

Another possible effect of a volcanic eruption is the destruction of stratospheric ozone.

(I thought this was strictly man-made, but perhaps not?)

Even if one can get to a volcano, it's practically impossible to measure its gas output because one can't synoptically see the whole cloud.

(Perhaps the 'measurement' estimates are off in all research?)

Then from a website for Mt Pinatubo that erupted in 1991:

In June 1991, after more than four centuries of slumber, Pinatubo Volcano in the Philippines erupted so violently that more than 5 billion cubic meters of ash and pyroclastic debris were ejected from its fiery bowels producing eruption columns 18 kilometers wide at the base and heights reaching up to 30 kilometers above the volcano’s vent.

In its wake 847 people lay dead, 184 injured, 23 missing, and more than 1 millon people displaced. Hundreds of millions of dollars in private properties and infrastructure lay in ruins which would require tens of billions of pesos and several years to rebuild. For months, the ejected volcanic materials remained suspended in the atmosphere where the winds dispersed them to envelope the earth, reaching as far as Russia and North America. This phenomenon caused the world’s temperature to fall by an average of 1 degree Celsius. Clearly, Pinatubo’s eruption signals the world’s most violent and destructive volcanic event of the 20th century.

So, I'll give credence to man made global warming when we can do ANYTHING that comes close to lowering worldwide temperature by 1 degree. Heck, I'll kneel and bow down if we can figure out how to stop a simple rainstorm, or even PREDICT with accuracy WHEN the rainstorm will happen and where....

Mt. Pinatubo did in a day what even the most radical "global warmingists" predict we couldn't do in a 100 years. The most recent report that I read said we could have an impact in the form of 1/2 degree in 50 years.

I'll continue to look for the stuff I read related to Mt. St. Helens. If I find it, I'll be sure to post a link since I'm such a wacko.... :lol
:D

ahaha
02-04-2007, 03:49 PM
How can we trust the scientific community on this issue? Just because they are so unified in their opinion, and they can throw lots of data supporting their claims, can we really trust these morons.

Good questions. Apparently the global alarmist scientific community are so unified that they collectively agreed to ignore other U.N. research that doesn't fit their template.

Remember this?

http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/article2062484.ece

Meet the world's top destroyer of the environment. It is not the car, or the plane,or even George Bush: it is the cow.

A United Nations report has identified the world's rapidly growing herds of cattle as the greatest threat to the climate, forests and wildlife. And they are blamed for a host of other environmental crimes, from acid rain to the introduction of alien species, from producing deserts to creating dead zones in the oceans, from poisoning rivers and drinking water to destroying coral reefs.

The 400-page report by the Food and Agricultural Organisation, entitled Livestock's Long Shadow, also surveys the damage done by sheep, chickens, pigs and goats. But in almost every case, the world's 1.5 billion cattle are most to blame. Livestock are responsible for 18 per cent of the greenhouse gases that cause global warming, more than cars, planes and all other forms of transport put together.

Burning fuel to produce fertiliser to grow feed, to produce meat and to transport it - and clearing vegetation for grazing - produces 9 per cent of all emissions of carbon dioxide, the most common greenhouse gas. And their wind and manure emit more than one third of emissions of another, methane, which warms the world 20 times faster than carbon dioxide.

Livestock also produces more than 100 other polluting gases, including more than two-thirds of the world's emissions of ammonia, one of the main causes of acid rain.

Ranching, the report adds, is "the major driver of deforestation" worldwide, and overgrazing is turning a fifth of all pastures and ranges into desert.Cows also soak up vast amounts of water: it takes a staggering 990 litres of water to produce one litre of milk.

Wastes from feedlots and fertilisers used to grow their feed overnourish water, causing weeds to choke all other life. And the pesticides, antibiotics and hormones used to treat them get into drinking water and endanger human health.

The pollution washes down to the sea, killing coral reefs and creating "dead zones" devoid of life. One is up to 21,000sqkm, in the Gulf of Mexico, where much of the waste from US beef production is carried down the Mississippi.

The report concludes that, unless drastic changes are made, the massive damage done by livestock will more than double by 2050, as demand for meat increases.

(December 10, 2006)
.................................................. ..............................................

This article does nothing to give credibility to your point. Cow populations, in these numbers, are not natural. They are a man-made creation to serve our needs.

HarveyWallbangers
02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Please. Let's have several rounds of both sides posting meaningless, politicized stats or articles to support their argument--which the other side will ignore or discredit.

ahaha
02-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Theories are just that - They might be right, they might be wrong. So sad to see those in the "global warming is real" camp refusing to admit that they MIGHT be wrong.

Would you like them to say "Well, we might be wrong..." before every speech? I think everyone assumes there's a chance they could be wrong. But, with every new report, that chance keeps going down. Doesn't it worry you that so many, in the scientific community, are validating the seriousness of 'Global Warming'?

retailguy
02-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Theories are just that - They might be right, they might be wrong. So sad to see those in the "global warming is real" camp refusing to admit that they MIGHT be wrong.

Would you like them to say "Well, we might be wrong..." before every speech? I think everyone assumes there's a chance they could be wrong. But, with every new report, that chance keeps going down. Doesn't it worry you that so many, in the scientific community, are validating the seriousness of 'Global Warming'?

No. It honestly doesn't worry me. Global warming can't be "proven". You need faith to believe in it ahaha.

Religion can't be "proven". You need faith to believe in it too....

You might spend some time pondering this as you have little problem with "faith" on one side and a SIGNIFICANT ISSUE with faith on the other...

Could it exist? Sure. but today, there is just as much pro as con information.

This earth has been here much longer than any of us, and will be here much longer than any of us. The amount we can "effect" or "change" it is MINIMAL at best. Even your scientists tend to agree with that.

Scott Campbell
02-04-2007, 04:16 PM

If Al Gore had been president, he would have made that illegal and punishable by a $250 fine.

Scott Campbell
02-04-2007, 04:19 PM
This earth has been here much longer than any of us, and will be here much longer than any of us. The amount we can "effect" or "change" it is MINIMAL at best.

What is somebody fed Murphy burritos for 3 days in a row?

Kiwon
02-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Please. Let's have several rounds of both sides posting meaningless, politicized stats or articles to support their argument--which the other side will ignore or discredit.

You heard the man! Cool it (pun intended).

This is PackerRats.com where adults and adolescents talk about meaningful topics like favorite sex positions, bum fight videos and tailgating strategies on game days. We've got a reputation to uphold.

Get a grip, people! Have you forgotten the words of the sage Bart Simpson? - "Underachiever and proud of it!" 8)

red
02-04-2007, 04:41 PM
well, we could continue to ignore scientists and keep on doing what we're doing, and the earth continues to go down the shitter, whether its a man made problem or natural

or

we could by into the fact that we might have something to do with it, and actually try and do something to fix it, or slow the problem down

one way, we at least try to fix the problem, and have a chance at fixing it and having a human race on earth past 2050. or we do nothing and wait to go extict

at least with one option we have a chance

just remember, big tobacco was also able to "find" scientists that said smoking wasn't bad for you. if a lot of big businesses are forced to fix their factories in order to save this planet, it'll cost then million or billion of dollars, so they have a reason to try and "find"(pay) somebody to say everythings ok the way it is

i'm in the UP, its cold as hell here, but theres only 2 inches of snow on the ground. thats not right. we've only had about 6 inches fall all winter

even if theres only a 2% chance that this is a mad made problem, i would still want to do everything we can to try and fix it, rather then just sit here with our thumbs up each others asses waiting to see if one side was right or not

justanotherpackfan
02-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Some dude was out this morning walking his dog. You could totally tell that the dog was cold by the walk it was walking. How stupid are people, really?

Mine go outside and the little one is already lifting her paw after being outside for 2 minutes.

The temp here is -8, with the wind -36.
Yesterday, the temperature was below zero and the windchill was -30 and I went running out in the country as part of my marathon training plan. I usually run out to a certain point depending on how far the run is and than I turn back to get to my house. Anyway, yesterday's run was a scheduled 9 miler and when I turned around to start heading back the freezing wind hit me and I knew I was screwed. It was 3 miles to a local bar and I knew that was my only chance of survival. You should of seen the looks on these people's faces as this 15 year old boy walked into the bar shivering and looking like he'd just been in the Arctic. For more read here......
http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/showthread.php?t=32640&page=4

falco
02-04-2007, 10:01 PM
well, we could continue to ignore scientists and keep on doing what we're doing, and the earth continues to go down the shitter, whether its a man made problem or natural

or

we could by into the fact that we might have something to do with it, and actually try and do something to fix it, or slow the problem down

one way, we at least try to fix the problem, and have a chance at fixing it and having a human race on earth past 2050. or we do nothing and wait to go extict

just remember, big tobacco was also able to "find" scientists that said smoking wasn't bad for you. if a lot of big businesses are forced to fix their factories in order to save this planet, it'll cost then million or billion of dollars, so they have a reason to try and "find"(pay) somebody to say everythings ok the way it is

i'm in the UP, its cold as hell here, but theres only 2 inches of snow on the ground. thats not right. we've only had about 6 inches fall all winter

even if theres only a 2% chance that this is a mad made problem, i would still want to do everything we can to try and fix it, rather then just sit here with our thumbs up each others asses waiting to see if one side was right or not

Very well put Red.

the_idle_threat
02-05-2007, 05:37 AM

or

Very well put Red.

Not exactly. The part in bold is exactly the kind of alarmist crap that makes it impossible for actual scientists to convince people to take this stuff seriously.

Maybe global warming is a bunch of hot air, and maybe it's not, but feed people fearmongering garbage like "it will wipe out humanity by 2050" and all people will do is cry bullshit, and for good reason.

the_idle_threat
02-05-2007, 06:05 AM
So anyhoo, who's been ice fishing this weekend?

digitaldean
02-05-2007, 07:15 AM
So anyhoo, who's been ice fishing this weekend?

I wasn't, but nephew (was either brave or dumb) was at Pelican Lake in northern Wisconsin Saturday.

It was a tournament where you COULD NOT have an ice shanty. (of all the frickin' days not to have one). Fish were tagged with prizes up to $25,000.

Worst part of all, (besides freezing his nuts off) was that he had a $20,000 tagged fish AND LOST IT off his pole.

digitaldean
02-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Hey Joe Mailman,

Stay safe on your route today!

A day like today has got to be hell for all letter carriers.

Partial
02-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Agree with Dean!! Lots and lots of layers!!!

HarveyWallbangers
02-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Apparently, it was in the 40s in Anchorage, Alaska this weekend. Crazy that Alaska would be 50 degrees warmer than Minnesota in the middle of winter.

Joemailman
02-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey Joe Mailman,

Stay safe on your route today!

A day like today has got to be hell for all letter carriers.

A few weeks ago I decided to take a vacation day today in case I wanted to travel out of town to watch the Super Bowl. A fortuitous choice. If I had worked today, it would have been the 2nd coldest day I ever had to work outside. Thanks for your concern. :D

Oh by the way, this is Post #1000!

Little Whiskey
02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
even if theres only a 2% chance that this is a mad made problem....

always blame the mexicans. they are ruining our world!!

thanks red that gave me a good chuckle!!

if gun powder contributes to global warming then i am a global terriorist!! oh ya, i only use smokeless powder....except when i shoot the flint-lock :lol:

Brando19
02-05-2007, 01:05 PM
15 below 0 here in WV...with alot of schools closed. It's supposed to get worse through the week.

Joemailman
02-05-2007, 01:34 PM
We've been below zero here in Wausau since about 6:00 P.M. on Friday - about 67 hours. I believe that's the longest stretch since I moved here in October of 1996. I know the 95-96 winter was a bad one, so that's probably the last time we had a cold snap this bad.

I have one faucet in the bathroom that is frozen. No sense calling a plumber since it would just re-freeze tonight. Things are supposed to moderate a bit as the week progresses. Al the way up to +6 tomorrow. :D

Freak Out
02-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Apparently, it was in the 40s in Anchorage, Alaska this weekend. Crazy that Alaska would be 50 degrees warmer than Minnesota in the middle of winter.

Thanks to the wonderful Pacific Ocean! It is a great change from the colder weather we had been having. Chilly again today.
Head just a bit north and things change fast though......you never know what you will get around here, could be a Chinook wind out of the east and +40 or a bitter arctic cold front and -40. Today its ice-fog big time.

Little Whiskey
02-05-2007, 04:22 PM
I was up north this weekend snowmobiling, we stopped to have a beer afterword and the damn beer was freezing faster than we could drink it. thats when we decided to move to the stuff that won't freeze!!!! and no we did not ride anymore after that!!

GrnBay007
02-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Heat wave tomorrow..............+11! :D but snow predicted. :(

justanotherpackfan
02-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks to the wonderful Pacific Ocean! It is a great change from the colder weather we had been having. Chilly again today.
Head just a bit north and things change fast though......you never know what you will get around here, could be a Chinook wind out of the east and +40 or a bitter arctic cold front and -40. Today its ice-fog big time.
You're from Alaska? Valdez? I think I saw you on tv at the Packers/Seattle game.

Guiness
02-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Been snowing in Southwestern Ontario for the past 4 days solid - about a foot a day, and wind blowing like crazy. Cars are abandoned all over the roads, plows can't get through, and the grocery store is running out of food! Call for a goverment drop!

Gota put in my $0.02 about global warming - if you feel the need to use anecdotal evidence (it's cold outside == no global warming) then you also have to look at the fact that I had green grass in my front yard the third week of January.

Freak Out
02-06-2007, 01:32 PM
You're from Alaska? Valdez? I think I saw you on tv at the Packers/Seattle game.

Girdwood, south of Anchorage. Not as much snow as Valdez but we have had an epic year of snow. Skiing has been freaking unreal. Pacific Ocean/Prince William Sound moisture + Arctic cold = Nirvana.

Is it still cold down there?

billy_oliver880
02-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Partly cloudy and 75 here. :D

Badgepack
02-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Sunny, no wind, and 65 here today.

Bossman641
02-06-2007, 05:22 PM
It's gotten all the way up to 15 here today. Too bad we got a few inches of snow as well.

GrnBay007
02-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Pretty weird....

record low temps for how long, new 9 inches of snow, and on the 6th day of the 7-day forecast they are predicting a temp of 46.....yeah, above zero! I'll believe it when I see it.

retailguy
02-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Pretty weird....

record low temps for how long, new 9 inches of snow, and on the 6th day of the 7-day forecast they are predicting a temp of 46.....yeah, above zero! I'll believe it when I see it.

It's GLOBAL WARMING. Has to be. We must err on the side of caution! Caution I say. I for one am moving to the desert, and living off the land, until I dissolve in 2050 when the world ends.

GrnBay007
02-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Pretty weird....

It's GLOBAL WARMING. Has to be. We must err on the side of caution! Caution I say. I for one am moving to the desert, and living off the land, until I dissolve in 2050 when the world ends.

Umm....I was really hoping ONE thread could be without global warming! :P