OH, THATS CLASSIC 007

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrnBay007
02-04-2007, 09:06 PM
http://packerpalace.com/blog/billboardBearsGManA2.jpg

MadtownPacker
02-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Can I still sign up?

Check YO self before you Wrex yourself!!

FritzDontBlitz
02-04-2007, 09:30 PM
rex grossman is my favorite bear since cade mcnown.

b bulldog
02-04-2007, 09:32 PM
iF THEY WON, HE WAS LOOKING TO GET PAID AS A TOP 10 qb :oops:

FritzDontBlitz
02-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Can I still sign up?

Check YO self before you Wrex yourself!!

lmao pretty good.

i was gonna suggest the chicago media add "wtf rex" and "omfg rex" to their arsenal of grossman nicknames.

motife
02-04-2007, 09:37 PM
http://www.todito.com/imagenes/deportes/galeria/g93i8.jpg

http://x6f.xanga.com/d33d321465d30104911437/z74145627.jpg

FritzDontBlitz
02-04-2007, 09:42 PM
i wonder if grossman will claim he had other things on his mind again like he did when the pack smoked him on new years eve?

motife
02-04-2007, 09:56 PM
i wonder if grossman will claim he had other things on his mind again like he did when the pack smoked him on new years eve?

Superbowl - Rex Hits Out At 'Ignorant' Media
By Betting Zone - February 4 2007

Rex Grossman had spent three days under the media spotlight, and it showed. The Chicago Bears quarterback spent hour after hour being grilled by the world's media, and by the time his last hour-long interview ended on Thursday, you could almost feel the relief.

After being asked yet more questions about his rollercoaster season - something he described as "boring" earlier this week - he finally hit back at the media.

"It's frustrating when some of you guys don't put too much thought into it and don't know what we're doing on offense, realising how ignorant some of you guys are. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way. I just accept it. It's just understanding that you may not be correct and accepting that fact.

"I had something like 17 of my 20 interceptions in five games, and in the other 13 games I've been something like 23 touchdowns and three picks."

Grossman's season of turmoil means he remains the biggest question mark for the Bears heading into Super Bowl XLI against the Colts here in Miami on Sunday, despite leading them to a 15-3 record.

There's been no middle ground for the former Florida play caller, who has been brilliant at times and absolutely awful at others.

During the regular season he posted a quarterback rating of more than 100 on seven occasions, but dipped below a pitiful 40 five times.

The low point came in a 23-13 win over Minnesota in December when he completed just six of 19 passes for 34 yards, no touchdowns and three interceptions. His rating that day - just 1.3.

Grossman didn't exactly help himself when he hinted he didn't prepare as he might have for the regular season-ending loss to the Packers.

That did nothing to calm the nerves in Chicago, where the debate has raged all season long whether Grossman should remain the starter.

MadtownPacker
02-04-2007, 09:59 PM
http://packerrats.com/gallery/superwrex.jpg

Scott Campbell
02-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Excerpt from ESPN.com:

The Colts prevailed over the Bears 29-17, but Manning would be wise to send a thank-you note to Chicago quarterback Rex Grossman. The much-maligned Grossman will be savaged far and wide after completing 20 of 28 passes for only 165 yards. His fourth-quarter interception to defensive back Kelvin Hayden was returned 56 yards for the game-turning touchdown.

Scott Campbell
02-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Also from ESPN.com via the AP:

Bad Rex shows up: QB's mistakes costly to Bears

MIAMI -- This was the Rex Grossman that the Chicago Bears and their fans feared.

When the Bears needed a clutch throw to catch up in the fourth quarter, their quarterback couldn't connect.

Instead, Grossman threw a pair of interceptions, one that Kelvin Hayden returned for a touchdown, all but ending Chicago's chance to win the Super Bowl at rainy Dolphin Stadium.

"A frustrating loss," Grossman said. "There were definitely opportunities for us to take that game and we didn't do it."

Criticized all season for his erratic play and questioned all week before the biggest game about his up-and-down season, Grossman did little to quiet his detractors Sunday night in a 29-17 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.

Two fumbled snaps -- one he lost, one he didn't -- and then the two underthrown fourth-quarter picks. Two throws that were pretty gross.

"In hindsight, I wish I had thrown it away," Grossman said of the pass Hayden returned for a score. "The timing on it wasn't right."

Grossman's stats weren't bad -- 20-of-28 for 165 yards. But the Bears had trouble manufacturing drives against Indy's tough defense. Grossman did have a 4-yard TD pass to Muhsin Muhammad in the first half, set up by Thomas Jones' 52-yard run.

But -- other than Devin Hester's TD return on the opening kickoff -- there was not enough offense, especially in the second half.

This is how it went for Grossman: In the third quarter after he'd completed a pair of passes to move the Bears to a second-and-1 at the Colts' 45, he dropped back to pass, slipped on the set grass and was sacked for an 11-yard loss.

Facing third down, it got worse. He fumbled the snap, was able to pick the ball up before he was tackled, but another 11-yard loss put the Bears in a fourth-and-23. In two plays they went backward 22 yards, and a promising drive was over.

Losing backup running back Cedric Benson to a knee injury late in the first quarter hurt Chicago's running attack. Benson's hard straight-ahead running had softened up defenses while he filled in for Jones. But his absence was not the reason the Bears couldn't maintain long scoring drives.

The Bears needed more than just the shifty running of Jones. They needed some big plays from their quarterback, and Grossman didn't provide them.

"We just never got any kind of rhythm going," Grossman said.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

FavreChild
02-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Wrex got a $1 million bonus for making it to the Super Bust!

I cannot wait for all the internal dissention. The worst player on the whole team gets a $1 million bonus!?? The guy that lost the game for them!?? He he he!! What kind of organization is stupid enough to pull that move?? :jig:

Guiness
02-04-2007, 11:26 PM
On the plays leading up to Kelvin Hayden Rex had thrown a few completions, one or two longer ones. I said to the guys I was watching the game with 'here comes Sexy Rexy, he's going to say 'Fuck it!' and any second now, refering to this (http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/11/f-k-it-im-throwing-it-downfield.html)

Boom! Next play, he throws the INT. They were impressed with my calling that shot! Damn right I'm in for the club :D

digitaldean
02-04-2007, 11:42 PM
What kind of organization is stupid enough to pull that move?? :jig:

DA BEARSSS!!!

Packers4Glory
02-05-2007, 03:33 AM
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/02/rexshirt.jpg

Iron Mike
02-05-2007, 06:03 AM
I can't wait to see how they skewer him on KSK!!!! 8)

MadtownPacker
02-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Dude must have the worse luck when it comes to getting his picture taken....

http://www.packerrats.com/gallery/bent.jpg

Brando19
02-05-2007, 01:02 PM

LOL!!!!!

red
02-05-2007, 01:06 PM

http://www.packerrats.com/gallery/bent.jpgLOLOLOL

Freak Out
02-05-2007, 02:20 PM

He's now joined the quadrupeds.

Charles Woodson
02-05-2007, 02:43 PM

He's now joined the quadrupeds.

Lol i really started laughing out loud.. That comment is priceless

motife
02-05-2007, 07:20 PM
According to Ed O'Bradovich, who hates Rex Grossman, the Bears are sold on him as their next QB, despite his meltdown in the last half of the season.

This is a big mistake and they'll see soon enough.

Grossman is a terrible person. He's an asshole on the field, trash talking other teams in the 4th quarter even though the Bears had the game locked up in the first half. Guys like that don't last long.

http://www.startribune.com/10103/rich_media/844796.html

BF4MVP
02-05-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm in.

I hope Secksee Recksee is the Bears' QB in '07.

b bulldog
02-05-2007, 08:17 PM
maybe his Olineman will blindfold him and give him the batteries in a sock lashing

oregonpackfan
02-05-2007, 08:28 PM
May Grossman score a perfect 0.0 passer rating in each of the Bears-Packers games next season! :) That would give him a threepeat! :lol:

GrnBay007
02-05-2007, 09:06 PM

LOL very funny!

poor sexy rex I almost feel sorry for him.

Jerry Tagge
02-05-2007, 09:57 PM
These Eddie Munster pictures are great. I'll have lots of stuff to email the Bears clowns at work.

It was soooooooo quiet today at work after 2 weeks of hearing how the Bears are going to dismantle the Colts.

Bears clowns get mad when I say the Colts won because they were by far the better team. They all say that the Bears abandoned the run and blame Eddie Munster. How about Girlacher getting tossed around like a rag doll. How about Tank Johnson getting a glimpse of his future as Colts center Jeff Saturday treated him like his prison b*tch.

Bears clowns now want Lovie, Rivera, and Ron Turner fired. They complain that the Bears didn't blitz enough. Did they see what Manning did to them when they blitzed? The can't face the fact the Muppets defense is overrated. I told them the Bears are who I thought they were.

The humiliating defeat couldn't happen to a nicer team.

esoxx
02-05-2007, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't say the Bears defense is overrated necessarily. Losing two of their best players in Tommie Harris and Mike Brown definitely hurt them. They were a much better D early in the season with those two.

The thing about the Bears is they have a chance to get back b/c of their D and the NFC being so far behind the AFC. You only really need one dominant unit (the Bears have two given their ST's, led by Gould & Hester) to have a shot in the NFC nowadays.

Jerry Tagge
02-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Bears D was horrible against the run with Harris and Brown. Granted, they were worse without them, but they were still bad with them.

Bears also had Brown and Harris when the Cardinals spread them out with the 4 WR set.

Mrs. Howell has the Bears play at such a high intensity level that it's hard to sustain throughout the year. This is why I believe the Bears D gets worse as the year goes on. It happened in 2005 and 2006.

Lance Briggs probably played his last game in a Bears uniform. Angelo won't stick the franchise tag on him. He also has to think about signing a ton of free agents the next couple of years.

Bears window of opportunity may have closed at Super Bowl XLI.

esoxx
02-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Bears D was horrible against the run with Harris and Brown. Granted, they were worse without them, but they were still bad with them.

Actually, through five games, before the injury to Brown, the Bears were 6th in the NFL in rushing yards allowed at 76.2 per game. Not exactly horrible.

Really, I'm not trying to stick up for the Bears, but I do think it's a big mistake to assume they're suddenly not a threat in the NFC. They definitely are.

Pacopete4
02-06-2007, 12:24 AM
I'm gonna say this though since we are all tearing Rex.. I dont put this game on him at all. Their "awesome, bestever, unreal" defense couldnt get off the field which allowed the bears under FORTY plays of offense.. FORTY, thats terrible. The bears coach should also get the blame as well. They were never out of the game and were up 8 at one point and still went away from the one thing they really do well.. RUN RUN RUN!.. Even though Rex threw those picks at the end.. this game shouldnt fall on his shoulders like the other losses they had this season.. (yes, I feel like a tool backing up Groooooss-Man)

red
02-06-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm gonna say this though since we are all tearing Rex.. I dont put this game on him at all. Their "awesome, bestever, unreal" defense couldnt get off the field which allowed the bears under FORTY plays of offense.. FORTY, thats terrible. The bears coach should also get the blame as well. They were never out of the game and were up 8 at one point and still went away from the one thing they really do well.. RUN RUN RUN!.. Even though Rex threw those picks at the end.. this game shouldnt fall on his shoulders like the other losses they had this season.. (yes, I feel like a tool backing up Groooooss-Man)

but you can also say, if grossman could have done anything and put some nice drives together in the first half, then his d wouldn't have been out there that much AND they wouldn't have been dead tired at the end of the game

heres their drives in the first half. they had the ball 6 times. they had 4- three and outs. 1 drive that was 1 play. and one drive that was 4 plays (the TD drive). only one of those 6 drives lasted longer then 2 minutes (2:12 was the longest). their longest drive all game was 2:22, that is horrible

i think this shows that the offense was one of if not the biggest reason the bears D failed

Bears Drive Summaries
START QTR POSS. YRDL PLAYS YARDS RESULT
12:48 1 01:28 CHI 35 3 7 Punt
06:34 1 02:00 CHI 43 4 57 Touchdown
03:05 1 00:19 CHI 35 1 13 Fumble
01:33 1 01:24 CHI 5 3 8 Punt
11:17 2 02:00 CHI 22 3 6 Punt
06:09 2 02:12 CHI 36 3 9 Punt
07:26 3 02:03 CHI 32 4 1 Punt
03:16 3 02:02 IND 40 6 14 Field Goal
13:38 4 01:54 CHI 20 3 18 Intercepted Pass
11:44 4 01:49 CHI 20 4 19 Intercepted Pass