PDA

View Full Version : Doug Buffone & Ed O'Bradovich Bears postgame show online

motife
02-06-2007, 07:57 AM
This is a must listen. You can listen to it streaming or download it.

It's great if you enjoy listening to Bears fans explode in anger and frustration.

It's "The Jiffy Lube Post Game Show" on the right hand side. I don't know how to provide a direct link :

http://www.670thescore.com/

cpk1994
02-06-2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.670thescore.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=330997

I'd thought I'd help you out and provide the direct link

StPaulPackFan
02-06-2007, 10:16 AM
WTH is a "Line Trick"?? I've never heard that phrase used so much in one setting. I'm assuming that imbecile meant a "Line Stunt".

I almost passed out from laughter when one of those two bafoons said that the bears were just as good as the Colts but just got outplayed. He actually had the audacity to say that the bears had the better O-Line and D-Line?? But in this one game they didn't show it. Yeah right. Keep dreaming homer.

Patler
02-06-2007, 10:28 AM
I listened to about half of it.
They seem to be a wee bit upset!!

KYPack
02-06-2007, 10:33 AM
WTH is a "Line Trick"?? I've never heard that phrase used so much in one setting. I'm assuming that imbecile meant a "Line Stunt".

I almost passed out from laughter when one of those two bafoons said that the bears were just as good as the Colts but just got outplayed. He actually had the audacity to say that the bears had the better O-Line and D-Line?? But in this one game they didn't show it. Yeah right. Keep dreaming homer.

They used to call stunts, "Tricks" It's an older term, used by old guys.

The Bears have their own language,

BUZZ, RUB, etc, etc.

Jerry Tagge
02-06-2007, 10:34 AM
I always enjoy listening to Doug and OB after a Bears loss. They go into complete meltdown mode.

My brother and I listened to them on the way home from the Packers butt kicking of the Muppets on New Year's Eve. These two clowns were saying the Bears are one and done in the playoffs. They did a complete 180 when the Bears beat the Saints.

These two goofs got hit in the head too many times during their careers. Doug Buffone played for Jim Dooley and Abe Gibron, so he's played on some quality teams (I'm being sarcastic).

The game has passed by these two relics. Still, they are fun to listen to, especially when the Bears lose.

motife
02-06-2007, 10:49 AM
IThese two goofs got hit in the head too many times during their careers. Doug Buffone played for Jim Dooley and Abe Gibron, so he's played on some quality teams (I'm being sarcastic).

The game has passed by these two relics. Still, they are fun to listen to, especially when the Bears lose.

O'B is STILL scary. He was scary when he played and he's still scary now.

Doug Buffone, old number 55, is actually very funny when O'B doesn't get him all upset.

Who remembers this play? It was a real muddy game, I think at Lambeau and John Brockington scores a TD. Buffone picks up a handful of mud and starts rubbing it all over Brockington's jersey.

b bulldog
02-06-2007, 09:45 PM
I do like listening to these guys. I admire them for telling it the way it is. They are much better than the guy out of Milwaukee, the big unit.

gbpackfan
02-06-2007, 09:48 PM
I too have listened to them. They are GREAT after the Bears lose, especially to the Packers. Really, if you have never listened to them after a Bears loss, it is a MUST for any Packer fan.

b bulldog
02-06-2007, 09:51 PM
One thing that is great about the 670 station out of Chicago, is that the talk football year around and don't waste time on crap like baseball 24/7 once the season is over.

FritzDontBlitz
02-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I too have listened to them. They are GREAT after the Bears lose, especially to the Packers. Really, if you have never listened to them after a Bears loss, it is a MUST for any Packer fan.

doug and O'B were very respected players in their careers, and they deserve a lot of respect for their honest perspective of games. win or lose, they never sugarcoat their comments.

ChicagoPackerFan
02-07-2007, 01:30 PM
I don't know why this Super Bowl whipping comes as surprise to the Bears fans, the Bears IMO where just a better than average football team.

The fans are delusional if they thought this Bears team was a worthy Super Bowl team. The team got there by default because this year's group of NFC teams were one of the worst in the history of the NFL.

Fritz
02-07-2007, 04:47 PM
This sh__ is HILARIOUS. "Piss poor" and "got their ass kicked," like a couple of drunken Bears fans ranting and foaming at the mouth in some cheesy south-side bar. This is great stuff.

KYPack
02-07-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't know why this Super Bowl whipping comes as surprise to the Bears fans, the Bears IMO where just a better than average football team.

The fans are delusional if they thought this Bears team was a worthy Super Bowl team. The team got there by default because this year's group of NFC teams were one of the worst in the history of the NFL.

I dunno.

With Tommie Harris and Mike Brown, they might have lucked out on D alone.

Certainly, they would'v had to carry Rex over the goal, but their defense is nothing to sniff at.

The Bears were the best team in a lousy NFC. They might've beaten, say SD in a Super Bowl. I think Indy would've beten 'em 9 outta 10 games, but a solid D always keeps you in the mix.

esoxx
02-07-2007, 10:28 PM
So does a guy like Hester on punt/K returns. Two out of the three units are pretty good, which is enough in the NFC nowadays.