PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Brando19
02-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Anyone going to watch tonight? I know the writers of the show have finally came up with an ending and it should be over with next season. Alot of questions should get answered tonight! I can't wait. The only bad thing about it is the new time slot..10:00 pm eastern. I liked 9:00 better!

Partial
02-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Its supposed to last 5 or 6 seasons. I will be watching tonight. Oh how I have missed lost.

Brando19
02-07-2007, 10:16 AM
5 or 6? I thought next season was the last. Oh well...I'm glad I'm wrong!

Partial
02-07-2007, 12:26 PM
I am a nerd and read the summary of tonights episode already. Should be a good one.

Brando19
02-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Summarize it for me. I hate a spoiler....but can't resist! :D

Partial
02-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Summarize it for me. I hate a spoiler....but can't resist! :D

Nope. I won't spoil it for you! It's too good. If you really, really, really want to know you can google search it. But I don't want to be responsible for ruining a great experience!!

MadtownPacker
02-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Good thing you didnt write what happens cuz I would have been pissed!!

Why the hell dont yo just wait to see it? You already waited this long.

I agree though, the new time slot sucks.

Zool
02-07-2007, 01:10 PM
The only show you need to watch is Heroes.

MadtownPacker
02-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I tried watching heros but it didnt catch my interest. "Save the cheerleader, save the world"???

Should be "bang the cheerleader, populate the world"!

Zool
02-07-2007, 01:23 PM
If you start at the beginning you get hooked. Probably alot like Lost.

Partial
02-07-2007, 01:29 PM
new time slot is nice. Girlfriend likes it when I watch idol with her so I do that. I didn't think it interfered with lost last year, though, because I definitely watched lost and idol. Weird.

Brando19
02-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah...I guess it'll be best if I wait and watch it instead of reading what'll happen. Thanks Partial. You're always leading me in the right direction.
I have never watched heroes. I really don't want a new show to watch because I have so many! I religiously watch Lost, Idol, Monday Night Raw, and any of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge shows when they're on and I try to squeeze in some Leno and Jimmy Kimmel when I can stay awake. I also love the King of Queens show. So as you can see, I watch alot of TV in my spare time...especially now that it's Winter.

oregonpackfan
02-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm looking forward to Lost. It has been one long break since the last episode!

Partial
02-07-2007, 09:37 PM
That was quite freightening with the whole Clockwork Orange scene.

Brando19
02-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Man...I don't know what to think after this episode. I'm so glad Danny? is dead because I was sure he'd end up killing Sawyer. So what do you guys think...will Jack end up pregnant? Will cancer be cured? Are 3-D movies making a come back? I don't know what to think.

Partial
02-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Man...I don't know what to think after this episode. I'm so glad Danny? is dead because I was sure he'd end up killing Sawyer. So what do you guys think...will Jack end up pregnant? Will cancer be cured? Are 3-D movies making a come back? I don't know what to think.

I think we learned why the others are so f'd up and creepy ( a clockwork orange brainwashing ) and why they steal children ( they can't have them, thus the need for juliet ).

I hear that ep. 11 explains the connection between Dharma and the Others. I'm stoked.

I'm especially stoked for next week with Desmond.

Teaser showed a battle on Alcatraz. Awesome.

MadtownPacker
02-08-2007, 09:20 AM
I think we learned why the others are so f'd up and creepy ( a clockwork orange brainwashing ) and why they steal children ( they can't have them, thus the need for juliet ).Hadnt thought of that but your right. That must be it.

I thought the scene was disturbing. Could any of you have sleep with all that noise and lights?

Partial
02-08-2007, 09:31 AM
The others have 70 year old cervixs ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MadtownPacker
02-08-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm looking forward to Lost. It has been one long break since the last episode!It was a long wait but it is worth it since they are gonna finsh off the season with no reruns and skipped weeks.

So was the bus hitting the blonde chick's ex-husband something Dharma set up? I knew he was gonna get smashed when I saw the bus in the background.

Partial
02-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm looking forward to Lost. It has been one long break since the last episode!It was a long wait but it is worth it since they are gonna finsh off the season with no reruns and skipped weeks.

So was the bus hitting the blonde chick's ex-husband something Dharma set up? I knew he was gonna get smashed when I saw the bus in the background.

I don't think so. I think it was fate. The others and Dharma seem to be big on free will, in that they may want something done for them, but they want the other person to want to do that thing for them. What a trippy show.

oregonpackfan
02-09-2007, 04:29 PM

The blond woman's character was very intruiging. We learned:

--she was an MD and a researcher

--she was easily controlled by her ex-husband and now Darma

--though she has a conscience, she was capable of killing one of the others-Danny.

--her conscience allowed her to help Sawyer and Kate escape.

It will be interesting if she enters a relationship with Jack.

Brando19
02-09-2007, 09:45 PM

The blond woman's character was very intruiging. We learned:

--she was an MD and a researcher

--she was easily controlled by her ex-husband and now Darma

--though she has a conscience, she was capable of killing one of the others-Danny.

--her conscience allowed her to help Sawyer and Kate escape.

It will be interesting if she enters a relationship with Jack.

Was it her conscience or orders from Ben? I believe she's brainwashed.