PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Sports Mock

AtlPackFan
02-09-2007, 11:09 AM
If someone posted this already my apologies but...what is this guy smoking??? Marshwan Lynch 8 and Adrian Peterson at 16???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jm-mockdraft020807&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Not the first time I saw this and boy would I be happy if it happen.

packers11
02-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Ahman + Him = best Rb Duo in league... I doubt it would happen... But man if it does, I WOULD NOT MIND AT ALL!!! :D

Cheesehead Craig
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
I saw that mock the day it came out. He has Jamaal Anderson at the #2 pick in the draft. That made me laugh out loud.

LL2
02-09-2007, 01:35 PM
I saw that mock the day it came out. He has Jamaal Anderson at the #2 pick in the draft. That made me laugh out loud.

Crazier things have happened. Who would’ve thought Mario Williams would go #1? I think many projected him to be a mid-first at this time last year. One thing is for sure I do not want another Jamaal from Florida playing for the Packers.

red
02-09-2007, 02:49 PM
i think the guys nuts, but i would crap myself from joy if we got AP

i bet after the combine that AP and lynch will both go in the top 10

peterson was hurt most of the season, thats why he's so low. if he has a good combine and shows he's healthy, he'll skyrocket. nfl scouts and fans have been drooling over him and waiting for the day he came out since his freshman year. if he stayed healthy this year, i would think he would be the #1 pick. he's not that far below bush in my book. bush might have been the best ever college player, and i think ap might be the second best RB to come out in a long time, only behind bush. many people say bush is just a big play back and not a between the tackles guy, well peterson is the whole deal

b bulldog
02-09-2007, 05:08 PM
The Steelers wouldn't allow him to go past 15. I bet he goes top 8. Arizona would be doing backflips if they get a chance to land Thomas.

Fritz
02-10-2007, 10:07 AM
i think the guys nuts, but i would crap myself from joy if we got AP

i bet after the combine that AP and lynch will both go in the top 10

peterson was hurt most of the season, thats why he's so low. if he has a good combine and shows he's healthy, he'll skyrocket. nfl scouts and fans have been drooling over him and waiting for the day he came out since his freshman year. if he stayed healthy this year, i would think he would be the #1 pick. he's not that far below bush in my book. bush might have been the best ever college player, and i think ap might be the second best RB to come out in a long time, only behind bush. many people say bush is just a big play back and not a between the tackles guy, well peterson is the whole deal

This is one of the most unusual expressions of joy I've ever seen. I, on the other hand, might crap myself out of surprise.