PDA

View Full Version : thanks!

Anti-Polar Bear
03-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Hey folks! Even though i have to cry to get in here, thanks for accepting me. JSONline is really getting boring without you all. I promise i will be in my best behavior.

I am now reading other threads to catch up on this forum. Again, thanks for letting me in.

PS: i will try not to swear when speaking of the Polar Bear.

:D :cool: :mrgreen:

HarveyWallbangers
03-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Fuck off!

HarveyWallbangers
03-30-2006, 11:47 PM
:D

Mr. T
03-30-2006, 11:48 PM
No need to be on you best behavior here Tank. In fact, your worst behavior is welcomed and encouraged!

There's no censorship here (except for personal info stuff), so feel free to say fuck, shit, bitch, hole (lol), or whatever.

Just don't be surprised when you try to type Be ars, Vi kings or Li ons and it's changed to bears, vikings and lions.

Almost forgot - welcome!

MadtownPacker
03-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Hey folks! Even though i have to cry to get in here, thanks for accepting me. JSONline is really getting boring without you all. I promise i will be in my best behavior.

I am now reading other threads to catch up on this forum. Again, thanks for letting me in.

Tank,

Sorry man, your email activation never came through. I had to make sure it was you.

Dont give us that best behavior crap, just be yourself like always.

You wont be able to change your name so dont make dupps.

GrnBay007
03-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Tank. Let's you and I give it a fresh start, k? :razz:

Little Whiskey
03-30-2006, 11:53 PM
be yourself, except you can only have one name, oh ya and get an F-ing avartar!!!

Anti-Polar Bear
03-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Fuck off!

I am shocked Wallbangers; i;ve always thought of you as a nice guy.

:shock:

Mr. T
03-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Fuck off!

He's just being a wise guy.

If you want an avatar, visit the Avartar thread and make a request. I'll do my best to honor it.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-30-2006, 11:58 PM
No need to be on you best behavior here Tank. In fact, your worst behavior is welcomed and encouraged!

There's no censorship here (except for personal info stuff), so feel free to say fuck, shit, bitch, hole (lol), or whatever.

Just don't be surprised when you try to type Be ars, Vi kings or Li ons and it's changed to FIBs, queens and kittys.

Almost forgot - welcome!

Thanks for letting me know that ive been accepted on the other site, man. Will do.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:00 AM

Tank,

Sorry man, your email activation never came through. I had to make sure it was you.

Dont give us that best behavior crap, just be yourself like always.

You wont be able to change your name so dont make dupps.

Wuz up madtown, long time no chat...alright man, when it comes to thompson you know what im like.

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 12:01 AM
Just trying to get your riled up, tank!

Damn! I didn't think you thought I was a nice guy. I'm starting to tear up here.

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 12:01 AM
Fuck off!

What da ya mean ? He's an asshole :mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:02 AM

hey oo7, You and mad have hooked up now? :mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:03 AM
be yourself, except you can only have one name, oh ya and get an F-ing avartar!!!

Will do.

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Tank,

Some in here have migrated into a similar view of TT as you have.......not some of the extreme trade scenarios, but wondering if the turtle will ever be coming out of his shell.

Oh Polar Bear, Oh Polar Bear, Wherefore art thou Polar Bear

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 12:04 AM

007 has converted to girls :evil:

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:05 AM

Damn! I didn't think you thought I was a nice guy. I'm starting to tear up here.

I think you and i have argued some on jsonline. You never made it personal or use any personal insults. Thats why i think of you as a nice guy. :razz:

GrnBay007
03-31-2006, 12:06 AM

In your dreams B!! :razz:

Scott Campbell
03-31-2006, 12:08 AM
How bout an av of Darren Charles scoring at will?

Good to see ya dipshit!

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:08 AM
Tank,

Some in here have migrated into a similar view of TT as you have.......not some of the extreme trade scenarios, but wondering if the turtle will ever be coming out of his shell.

Oh Polar Bear, Oh Polar Bear, Wherefore art thou Polar Bear

lol...turtle, yeah thats fitting. Glad to see others are switching side or changing views. As always you know my opinion on thompson. the guy is inconsistent, incompetent, inactive, incapable and a polar bear.

hopefully thompson will sign woodson for a change. also, hopefully favre comes back.

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 12:09 AM
How did you know ?

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:10 AM

In your dreams B!! :razz:

lol :D

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:13 AM

I think you and i argued some on that other site. You always seem to have the ablity to refain from using personal insults. thats why i thought you as a nice guy.

:cool:

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:17 AM

Good to see ya dipshit!

hey campbell, i;ve told you, i shuted down charles. that guy was overrated. the coference he played in, which is also the coference my team plays in, didnt have good corners other than me and a couple others. Charles dominated because he played against weak opponents. i really did shut him down. :evil:

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm faster than Darrin Charles. Right now.

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 12:23 AM
I'm faster than Darrin Charles. Right now.

You probably run better routes too

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:23 AM
How did you know ?

thompson did nothing but dismentled the pack. Shouldve done more for Favre and co. The salary cap wasnt an issue. Sherman had less money some years than thompson did last year and did more. $35 mil this year and all thompson can get is a bunch of backups (again..remember arturo freeman, odwyer, thompson, little, etc.).

thompson just sucks.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:26 AM
im looking for that same moving polar bear for an avatar that i had before. im forgot what site i got it from so now im browsing the web for it..... :sad:

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 12:27 AM
Believe it or not, right now, I'm with you tank.

However, if he does most of these things: signs Woodson, signs Barrett Green, trades for Jeff Faine, gets Favre back, and drafts A.J. Hawk, I will be back on his bandwagon.

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 12:28 AM
You have to fine that cause it was a classic

Mr. T
03-31-2006, 12:33 AM
I have to agree with you that this offseason has been a dissapointment so far. Ryan Pickett was a solid pickup, and Marquand Manuel was too. TT made a strong push for Vinatieri, so I gotta give him props there.

But.... I think we've missed out on some of the real top tier talent. We had more cap space than anyone in the league. Why couldn't we have front loaded a few contracts to take the likes of Washington and Dallas out of contention? I really wanted to see Witherspoon and Bentley in Green & Gold, but it didn't happen.

At this point, I think TT needs to trade JW for some picks or defense, and possibly trade to get Jeff Faine.

imscott72
03-31-2006, 12:33 AM
im looking for that same moving polar bear for an avatar that i had before. im forgot what site i got it from so now im browsing the web for it..... :sad:

Sweet, I was hoping you would bring back the polar bear. Welcome aboard Tankster...

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 12:36 AM
Believe it or not, right now, I'm with you tank.

However, if he does most of these things: signs Woodson, signs Barrett Green, trades for Jeff Faine, gets Favre back, and drafts A.J. Hawk, I will be back on his bandwagon.

Never thought I'd see the day when we both agreed with Tank.

Tank, I believe Harvey even started an official Fire TT thread or something like that.

Mr. T
03-31-2006, 12:46 AM

Ask and you shall receive.

I have two options for you:

Option A
http://web.telia.com/~u51102888/anims/animal1/polarbear2.gif

Option B
http://web.telia.com/~u51102888/anims/animal1/polarbear1.gif

GrnBay007
03-31-2006, 12:47 AM
It must be Option B. Option A is moving toooooo fast! :razz:

Mr. T
03-31-2006, 12:48 AM

Ted's looking for some man love in option A.

GrnBay007
03-31-2006, 12:50 AM

LOL
His Head Coach?? :shock:

Mr. T
03-31-2006, 12:52 AM
Must be. After all, Mccarthy is from Pittsburg, and you know what they say about those big sweaty steel workers!

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 12:56 AM

Ask and you shall receive.

I have two options for you:

Option A

Option B
http://web.telia.com/~u51102888/anims/animal1/polarbear1.gif

thanks man, i was looking everywhere and still couldnt find it. ill take A for a change. b was my old avatar, and to tell the truth, i was getting sick of looking at it everyday.

how do i hook it up?

Mr. T
03-31-2006, 12:59 AM
Click on Profile under the Packer Rats logo up top.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.

Copy this text, and paste it in the box labeled "Link to Off Site Avatar".

Hit submit and enjoy!

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 01:00 AM

LOL
His Head Coach?? :shock:

Well, you have to ask yourself this: why would Thompson hire somebody without no head coaching experence and came from a losing organization. The only explanation i can think of is that McCarthy is single and willing (to do it).

Mr. T
03-31-2006, 01:04 AM
Don't forget, TT himself said that he had to do some things that he was "uncomfortable with" during the interview. Can you say S&M?

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 01:06 AM
Click on Profile under the Packer Rats logo up top.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.

Copy this text, and paste it in the box labeled "Link to Off Site Avatar".

Hit submit and enjoy!

Got it; thanks man.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 01:12 AM
Maybe its just me but isnt the avatar a bit hypnotizing? Im ok with it but if anybody is uncomformable with it, let me know and ill be happy to change it for the slower one.

imscott72
03-31-2006, 01:13 AM
Nice P Bear, but I like the slower one better. TT and this fast P Bear just doesn't seem right..

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 01:20 AM
Nice P Bear, but I like the slower one better. TT and this fast P Bear just doesn't seem right..

yeah, agree. If anybody does not have a problem with it, i think im gonna keep it there for a few days in hope that it would somehow force thompson to unconsciously act faster to sign Charles Woodson. Woodson would be a great additon to the pack, imo.

imscott72
03-31-2006, 01:29 AM

yeah, agree. If anybody does not have a problem with it, i think im gonna keep it there for a few days in hope that it would somehow force thompson to unconsciously act faster to sign Charles Woodson. Woodson would be a great additon to the pack, imo.

Yeah if TT pulls it off, the fast P Bear stays... :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
03-31-2006, 07:08 AM
Mornin' Tank. The faster bear's ok for now. I just have to drink my coffee faster so I can keep up! :mrgreen:

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 07:39 AM
I actually don't mind the McCarthy hire. I've watched interviews with him, and I think he may have what it takes to succeed. My gut tells me I'd rather have him than Brad Childress. We'll see though.

hurleyfan
03-31-2006, 07:50 AM
I actually don't mind the McCarthy hire. I've watched interviews with him, and I think he may have what it takes to succeed. My gut tells me I'd rather have him than Brad Childress. We'll see though.
Childress already making waves up in queens land.. Calling out Cuplepper? Sounds like he's going to be one of those vocal / loud / oldschool coaches!!

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 07:55 AM

HARVEY,

Our natural tendency is to support everything the Packers do in the long term. Look at the draft last year; we were irate when GB grabbed Rodgers..........but within a week I think you were finding ways to justify the pick. Today I'm sure we'd both like to have that pick back.

Ditto for the hiring of MM. We hated the selection, but now here we are looking for ways to think it was a great hiring and even form a fan club.
We're homers; that's what we do.

B

MJZiggy
03-31-2006, 08:04 AM
No, I genuinely liked him from the first press conference. Before that I said WTF, but as soon as I heard him, I was on board.

Deputy Nutz
03-31-2006, 08:22 AM
Who had to go and invite him here? Was there a god damn vote and I missed it? Motherfucker.

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 08:25 AM
No, I genuinely liked him from the first press conference. Before that I said WTF, but as soon as I heard him, I was on board.

SURE, a guy charms you with his sweetalk and that's all it takes :)

MJZiggy
03-31-2006, 08:30 AM
Just wishing it worked for you??? :wink:

MadtownPacker
03-31-2006, 08:31 AM
Who had to go and invite him here? Was there a god damn vote and I missed it? Motherfucker.

Thats what happen when your sorry ass doesnt show up all day.

Deputy Nutz
03-31-2006, 08:37 AM

God damnit!!!!

Can't you like, ban him or something?

MadtownPacker
03-31-2006, 08:42 AM

God damnit!!!!

Can't you like, ban him or something?

Ban who? Tank? Hell no!! He is like a fucking mascot. Dont worry, if he fucks up I will trade hjim for a pack of cigs to some bull.

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 09:04 AM

I'm with Ziggy. Actually, there was a big difference between you and me on the hire - you wanted Childress and I didn't. I warmed to McCarthy after his first press conference and after watching video of him interacting with some of the Packers players. I think it's a good sign that a lot of guys seemed eager to come back (Longwell and Grady, notwithstanding).

KYPack
03-31-2006, 09:17 AM

Good to see ya dipshit!

hey campbell, i;ve told you, i shuted down charles. that guy was overrated. the coference he played in, which is also the coference my team plays in, didnt have good corners other than me and a couple others. Charles dominated because he played against weak opponents. i really did shut him down. :evil:

Hey, let's get off on the right foot here.

Tanks fantasy/lie/bullshit story about shutting down Darren Charles is just that, a total lie. A very close friend is affliated with Darren Charles high school. Nobody at the school Tank claims to have attended shut down Darren Charles in any game.

No one remembers any "shut down corners" from that school either. It's another part of Tank's mythology which based on a total lie.

go for it , Tank.

Just don't expect anybody to believe any of it.

jack's smirking revenge
03-31-2006, 09:18 AM
Welcome Tank. Glad you're here bro.

tyler

FavreChild
03-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey tank.

How come you already have the longest thread here?

Guiness
03-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Hey tank.

Mmm. And that's before he start spouting Joey Harrington is our savior crap, eh? :twisted:

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 03:07 PM

I'm with Ziggy. Actually, there was a big difference between you and me on the hire - you wanted Childress and I didn't. I warmed to McCarthy after his first press conference and after watching video of him interacting with some of the Packers players. I think it's a good sign that a lot of guys seemed eager to come back (Longwell and Grady, notwithstanding).

Mike Tice was a players' coach also and didnt have much success. Of course, on the other hand, theres coaches like Cowher. Unlike thompson, and although im not a fan of McCarthy (wanted Mooch as coach), I'm willing to give McCarthy 3 games before calling for his head (if he goes 0-3 or 1-3 that is).

I a firm believer in the theory that anything produced by Ted Thompson is hopeless. Thompson wants to do things his way, and who doesnt, but sometimes doing things the Thompson way is not the right way.

The good GM wouldnt have "rebuild" until Favre is retired.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey tank.

Like Eminem, I am also a king of controversy, i guess.

:mrgreen: