PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day for the Favres

Brando19
02-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre is like everyone else on this Valentine’s Day. He and his wife, Deanna, have long had a special song.

“Brett and I started dating in December 1983. He heard this song and wanted me to hear it,” Deanna told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

“Soon after, in January or February of 1984, we went to our first dance together at a local church. … It was the first slow song played, hence this was the first song we ever danced to. That was cool.”

So what's the song?

“Time Will Reveal,” by DeBarge.

Wow...Brett and Deanna had their first dance a month before I was born. Anyway...I've never heard of Time Will Reveal. My fiance and I have a couple songs. One is Bon Jovi "Always" and another is Savage Garden "Truly, Madly, Deeply". Anyone else here have a special song?

AtlPackFan
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Led Zepplin, Stairway to Heaven. Yes, I know, not romantic but it was the first song we danced to. Can't dance to Stairway? Yes you can...you can dance to anything - with enough drinks... :oops:

Brando19
02-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Stairway to Heaven was the theme of my senior prom.

K-town
02-14-2007, 02:53 PM
This is why you should never let your girlfriend pick "our song".
True (and painful) story.
Paula Abdul.
"Rush, Rush"
Yeah, That one.
Surely you all remember the excruciatingly bad video that went with that song (with Keanu Reeves!).
Picture Colonerl Kurtz from Apocalypse Now: "The horror, the horror."