PDA

View Full Version : NFLDC New Mock Draft

PackerPro42
02-16-2007, 07:55 PM
It's a very solid mock for the Packers, but I'll let you see who we got.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Joemailman
02-16-2007, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't mind those picks. However, they have Zach Miller available when the Packers pick in the 2nd round. :shock: TT might find it hard to pass him up.

PackerPro42
02-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Yes, but I believe that Safety is a bigger need than TE and Merriweather is a far better player than Miller is. I would love to see TT pick him in the second round.

BallHawk
02-16-2007, 08:26 PM
I can see we are following in the Cincinnati Bengal's footsteps.

I wouldn't like either of those players, partly because of their character.

Joemailman
02-16-2007, 08:34 PM
If Merriweather is drafted based on how good a player he is, he may be gone before the Packers pick in the 1st round. The question is how good a person he is, and whether TT would take a chance on him. If Miller is available in the 2nd round, TT could take him and get a guy like Michael Johnson in the 3rd round. There is much more depth at safety than there is at Tight End.

BallHawk
02-16-2007, 08:35 PM
If Merriweather is drafted based on how good a player he is, he may be gone before the Packers pick in the 1st round. The question is how good a person he is, and whether TT would take a chance on him. If Miller is available in the 2nd round, TT could take him and get a guy like Michael Johnson in the 3rd round. There is much more depth at safety than there is at Tight End.

Agreed.

RashanGary
02-16-2007, 09:13 PM
I could see Lynch but for some reason I don't forsee us taking Merriweather. I'm hoping for Reggie Nelson, but I think he'll be gone before we pick.

b bulldog
02-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Miller would be my second rounder also. I still think Underwood will become a player.

Fritz
02-17-2007, 11:07 AM
This Merriweather sounds like a thug. Ugh. Find someone else.

PackerPro42
02-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Regardless if he's a thug or not, Merriweather can play. I know that he doesn't fit the "Packer People" pedigree (which I don't believe in), but I don't think you can pass up this player because he's had an off field incident and was a part of the Brawl. He's just to good, I think a lot of you look to far into players character. I agree you can't have to many egotistical jackasses on the team, but when a player of Merriweather's caliber comes around, you have to look past all of his background information.

Plus I believe that GB instills a positive attitude into it's player that come through. Just look at Koren Robinson. If I'm not mistaken, he's won citizenship awards in GB and everything.

Charles Woodson
02-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Just curious guys:

Would you rather have a few non packer people and end up winning the super bowl?

Or

Have a nice well behaved team and just be average?

RashanGary
02-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Just curious guys:

Would you rather have a few non packer people and end up winning the super bowl?

Or

I don't know if we're the people to ask. Why don't you look up a Bengal forum and ask them what they think.

PackerPro42
02-17-2007, 02:24 PM
He said a few, not the whole team.

TennesseePackerBacker
02-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Lynch and Merriweather would be a slam-dunk first 2 picks, if not for his off the field problems it would be Landry/Nelson/Merriweather/Griffin

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwFmss2EwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiNBv_cl5o&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u954RitQV2Y&mode=related&search=
this one was from his freshman year

A little Lynch highlight reel

He sure looks like a good receiver as well; the more I read and watch this guy the more I like him

B

OS PA
02-18-2007, 03:45 AM
The thing that scares me about Lynch is his top-end speed. In all the highlights i've watched of him he always seems to be caught from behind. It appears that laterally he is quick and can make people miss with the best of them, but vertically he didn't appear to be a threat to take it the distance every time he touched the ball.

Fritz
02-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Doncha love highlight reels? Made me want to go out in the snow and play some football.

Still, here's another issue I'll add: the guy sure does bounce back and forth and change directions an awful lot. It looks cool and all, but it sure doesn't seem to fit the one-cut-and-go style of zone blocking schemes.

PackerPro42
02-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Well, Cal ran the ZBS as well and he worked out all right for them. Another thing about the ZBS is once the line collapses the RB has to do anything he can to make it work. And as for his top end speed, he's projected to run a high 4.3 to a mid 4.4. He's plenty fast.

HarveyWallbangers
02-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Troy Williamson looked great in his highlight reel also. Aaron Rodgers throws darts all over the field in his highlight reel. That's why it's called a "highlight" reel. When I watched Lynch, I didn't think he looked like a can't miss. I was actually slightly disappointed in what I saw.

RashanGary
02-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Lynch is allright. I'm not going to complain if we draft him.

I'd rather have Leon Hall or Reggie Nelson.

Joemailman
02-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Well, Cal ran the ZBS as well and he worked out all right for them. Another thing about the ZBS is once the line collapses the RB has to do anything he can to make it work. And as for his top end speed, he's projected to run a high 4.3 to a mid 4.4. He's plenty fast.

If Lynch runs a 4.4 40, he'll probably be gone before the Packers pick. NFLDraftCountdown only has 1 RB running a sub-4.5 40, and that is Peterson.

Patler
02-18-2007, 04:32 PM
I HOPE Lynch IS gone before the Packers pick.
Don't want him at all.
Don't want any runningback at #16.

BallHawk
02-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Don't want him at all.

I agree and, honestly, I think he will be a combine warrior and get picked up earlier than #16.

I feel sorry for whoever falls for the smoke and mirror act that is Marshawn Lynch.

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Don't want him at all.

I agree and, honestly, I think he will be a combine warrior and get picked up earlier than #16.

I feel sorry for whoever falls for the smoke and mirror act that is Marshawn Lynch.

Why do you dislike Lynch so much ? How many games have you watched him play in college ? Just curious. I've only seen him play a couple games and each time he really stood out in the game to me.

Patler
02-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Don't want him at all.

Why do you dislike Lynch so much ? How many games have you watched him play in college ? Just curious. I've only seen him play a couple games and each time he really stood out in the game to me.

I don't dislike Lynch any more than any other runningback in the first round this year. I hope he is gone so people won't have a reason to complain when TT doesn't take him. The frenzy is building around Lynch and the packers, to the point where people will EXPECT it to happen.

It's too early in the roster makeover to take a back. Their productive lifespan is too short, and the risk of significant injury is too great. I want a first round pick invested in a DB (either corner or safety, doesn't matter) WR, OT, DL (tackle or end, I don't care) even another LB or QB if a real good one falls to #16. I want a real good player at a position where he can be expected to be there and play well for the next 10 years.

MAYBE next year, if this draft goes well, 2006 continues to produce amd a couple from 2005 come around, THEN take a "franchise back" in round 1. But remember, if he plays as a rookie, you will be looking at replacing him in 6 or 7 years, but the OLs, DLs, DBs, WRs LBs and QBs will just be entering their prime years.

I want to continue building the foundation of the roster. Take a back in a later round, and hope you hit on one, but not the first round. Not yet. Not this year.

Partial
02-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Don't want him at all.

I would guess zero.

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Don't want him at all.

I don't dislike Lynch any more than any other runningback in the first round this year. I hope he is gone so people won't have a reason to complain when TT doesn't take him. The frenzy is building around Lynch and the packers, to the point where people will EXPECT it to happen.

It's too early in the roster makeover to take a back. Their productive lifespan is too short, and the risk of significant injury is too great. I want a first round pick invested in a DB (either corner or safety, doesn't matter) WR, OT, DL (tackle or end, I don't care) even another LB or QB if a real good one falls to #16. I want a real good player at a position where he can be expected to be there and play well for the next 10 years.

MAYBE next year, if this draft goes well, 2006 continues to produce amd a couple from 2005 come around, THEN take a "franchise back" in round 1. But remember, if he plays as a rookie, you will be looking at replacing him in 6 or 7 years, but the OLs, DLs, DBs, WRs LBs and QBs will just be entering their prime years.

I want to continue building the foundation of the roster. Take a back in a later round, and hope you hit on one, but not the first round. Not yet. Not this year.

I'm not on the Lynch train; I just have a hard time saying I would not want him if he is the best available player on the board. I think TT will slot these guys in their respective rounds and probably break them off into tiers as well.

If Lynch is graded above the other available players we'll take him IMO. But if the players left have similar grades then TT might avoid the RB position.

I like both of those safeties. I'd be pretty disappointed if they went OL in round one; I still feel Clifton and Tauscher can put in some good time.

Beyond that I'm open to any position...well......I'd hope they would not grab another QB.

But if Lynch is the real deal, TT grabs him, trades down in the second and adds another third, trades that third and Robert Ferguson for Randy Moss, signs Daniel Graham............................................ ....ah...................forget it........................I better wake up from my dream and go onto the next one.

Cheers,
B

Patler
02-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I figure that by the time you get to the middle and bottom of the first round, no player is clearly better than at least one other player, unless someone has dropped for some reason. That being the case, take one of the 2, 3, 4 or more "best players available" at a position that suits you. That is what most teams really do.

For GB this year, I hope that is something other than a running back, unless TT feels they are closer to real playoff contention than I think they are.

Patler
02-18-2007, 06:17 PM
I'd be pretty disappointed if they went OL in round one; I still feel Clifton and Tauscher can put in some good time.

Beyond that I'm open to any position...well......I'd hope they would not grab another QB.

I hope Clifton and Tauscher have a few good years left, but you have to start planning for their replacement, especially Clifton, who has had knee, hip and back problems over the years. Other than his ACL, Tauscher has been pretty healthy. Clifton's body could just give out on him. He is a huge man, and puts a lot of strain on his weakened parts. Plus, there really is not much depth on the O-line.

The most important thing in the next three years, which is about the maximum we could possibly hope that Favre will play, is to be sure his replacement is in place. If they truly have confidence in Rodgers, great! If not and one you didn't expect is available at #16, I have no problem with drafting a QB. This team could be positioned for a nice run in 2008 and beyond. I would hate to see them flounder for lack of an adequate QB. Doesn't have to be a HOFer, but just decent.

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I'd be pretty disappointed if they went OL in round one; I still feel Clifton and Tauscher can put in some good time.

I hope Clifton and Tauscher have a few good years left, but you have to start planning for their replacement, especially Clifton, who has had knee, hip and back problems over the years. Other than his ACL, Tauscher has been pretty healthy. Clifton's body could just give out on him. He is a huge man, and puts a lot of strain on his weakened parts. Plus, there really is not much depth on the O-line.

The most important thing in the next three years, which is about the maximum we could possibly hope that Favre will play, is to be sure his replacement is in place. If they truly have confidence in Rodgers, great! If not and one you didn't expect is available at #16, I have no problem with drafting a QB. This team could be positioned for a nice run in 2008 and beyond. I would hate to see them flounder for lack of an adequate QB. Doesn't have to be a HOFer, but just decent.

You know me Patler; I want to win a Super Bowl before Favre retires. I figure he's here two more years so they have time to position themselves to do that with the right moves.

Tauscher will be fine; I'm concerned about Clifton but IMO he'll get better during the offseaon and he's a trooper when he's on the field.

Penn State has a very good OL, I think a OT, that may be available when Green Bay picks. Levi Brown I think. I'd hope TT would take the RB over him if it came down to it.

Overall though, I think there are a lot of mid tier first round prospects so this year and the tradedown possibilities may be right up TT's alley.

Patler
02-18-2007, 07:12 PM
You know me Patler; I want to win a Super Bowl before Favre retires. I figure he's here two more years so they have time to position themselves to do that with the right moves.

That's where we differ. I could not care less who is on the team the next time GB wins a Super Bowl, but I do want them to do it soon. If Favre retires in 2008, and they win it. Great!

Favre has his Super Bowl, and quite honestly did not lead the team the way he should have during recent playoffs. I know, I know, the teams weren't great, there were some questionable coaching decisions, etc., etc. However, teams with weak rosters have often gone deep in the playoffs, and with a HOF QB, you would think he could have pulled one out here or there in the playoffs.

Favre has had his opportunities. If we win another while he is still here......Wonderful!
If we win another after he leaves.......just as wonderful!

I would feel different if he had never won one, but he has.

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 07:40 PM

That's where we differ. I could not care less who is on the team the next time GB wins a Super Bowl, but I do want them to do it soon. If Favre retires in 2008, and they win it. Great!

Favre has his Super Bowl, and quite honestly did not lead the team the way he should have during recent playoffs. I know, I know, the teams weren't great, there were some questionable coaching decisions, etc., etc. However, teams with weak rosters have often gone deep in the playoffs, and with a HOF QB, you would think he could have pulled one out here or there in the playoffs.

Favre has had his opportunities. If we win another while he is still here......Wonderful!

I'm not at all confident we won't take a solid step back when he leaves so my view is to do it now. And you are right in that's where we differ. It's why you give TT a ton of credit for last year, and I give him credit but still wonder why we didn't try to get Will Weatherspoon and maybe even Chris Hope in here when we had the space to do it. I'm all about instant gratification. If I have to sacrifice a some hard times for another title I'm more than fine with that.

Cheers,
B

RashanGary
02-18-2007, 07:53 PM
This is adding on to Bretsky and Patlers conversation if ya'll don't mind.

None of us can really control who drops. I believe FA's are for patching holes and the draft is for being oppertunistic and building the core of your team with the BPA's every year. Overtime, I believe that taking the best player every pick every draft will build your core with the "best players" as opposed to losing value and having guys that should have gone later but you "needed" him. Briefly summarized; team of the "second or third best players"

Each progressive higher pick has more value than the last. I believe that constantly taking the best will result in a higher level of talent. I don't think it's always a cluster. I think often times, the best player isnt' the player you need most.

Conversly, I belive that FA is what it is and the market is set. You overpay for whoever you get, so it's not like your losing value by taking one over another but rather just taking what you need for the inflated market price. If you had a few preceeding good drafts, there shouldnt' be too much of a need for FA, but if you had MS as GM for 3-4 years and your team is stripped, you might have to jump in and get your feet wet. This is where you fill your holes. If we have a need, this is wehre it should be had; very sparingly I mgiht add becasue while player A might be better than player B, Player A mgiht not be porportionatly better than player B in relation to their respective salarys. In short; you rarely get a steal in FA. At best, you don't get burned like with Woodson and Picket. Not GREAT but a realief is the best we could have hoped for.

Take the best players. If it's Lynch, great. I like Nelson and Hall, but I know about as much as everyother regular fan here. NOT MUCH.

RashanGary
02-18-2007, 08:17 PM
This whole conversation sort of leads into why I believe in Thompsons approach so much. The reason being is; not every GM takes the best player. Many are trying to save their jobs, trying to build a team a certain way and sometimes instead of taking the best talent; they let him slide. Sometimes this desperation to fill a hole or build a certain way causes teams to offer more than what a player is worht to move up.

The fundemental approach is basically being oppertunistic and open to what the draft brings. To prepare for anything and cover your bases as something that is not expected could arise like the 42nd player on yoru board dropping to your 76 slot in the third round adn while he is a CB and you have a bunch, his name might be Mike McKeinzie and you think he was alot better than where he is and you take him. This story is inteded as an example of what might happen, not something that acctually did BTW. But anyway, if you didn't need CB's, you might not have scouted him and you might not have known that he was as good as he is and you might have missed him.

There are multiple examples of being oppertunistic and open to anything in how a team got a steal or had a great draft class, but I belive you'll find alot more oppertunist GM's succeed than desperate, get htis and that, guys.

Patler
02-18-2007, 08:23 PM

I'm not at all confident we won't take a solid step back when he leaves so my view is to do it now. And you are right in that's where we differ. It's why you give TT a ton of credit for last year, and I give him credit but still wonder why we didn't try to get Will Weatherspoon and maybe even Chris Hope in here when we had the space to do it. I'm all about instant gratification. If I have to sacrifice a some hard times for another title I'm more than fine with that.

Cheers,
B

Now this is where I will sound blasphemous.

I think the Favre window is already closed. I do not think the team can be built up fast enough and well enough to makeup for the inevitable Favre mistakes, and I haven't seen Favre adapt well enough to his declining skills to not make those mistakes.

So my theory is that you go one rebuilding your team with no regard to Favre, and if you get far enough, or he gets patient enough, it might still happen while he is here.

That doesn't mean I think he should retire, or that Rodgers should take over. I just do not think you can build on Favre anymore. That is the way Denver approached it, but luckily for them Elway adapted to being an older QB, and was a very good one. Favre might still too. He seemed to last year, but every now and then it got the best of him. Perhaps another off-season will help.

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 09:22 PM
This is adding on to Bretsky and Patlers conversation if ya'll don't mind.

None of us can really control who drops. I believe FA's are for patching holes and the draft is for being oppertunistic and building the core of your team with the BPA's every year. Overtime, I believe that taking the best player every pick every draft will build your core with the "best players" as opposed to losing value and having guys that should have gone later but you "needed" him. Briefly summarized; team of the "second or third best players"

Each progressive higher pick has more value than the last. I believe that constantly taking the best will result in a higher level of talent. I don't think it's always a cluster. I think often times, the best player isnt' the player you need most.

Conversly, I belive that FA is what it is and the market is set. You overpay for whoever you get, so it's not like your losing value by taking one over another but rather just taking what you need for the inflated market price. If you had a few preceeding good drafts, there shouldnt' be too much of a need for FA, but if you had MS as GM for 3-4 years and your team is stripped, you might have to jump in and get your feet wet. This is where you fill your holes. If we have a need, this is wehre it should be had; very sparingly I mgiht add becasue while player A might be better than player B, Player A mgiht not be porportionatly better than player B in relation to their respective salarys. In short; you rarely get a steal in FA. At best, you don't get burned like with Woodson and Picket. Not GREAT but a realief is the best we could have hoped for.

Take the best players. If it's Lynch, great. I like Nelson and Hall, but I know about as much as everyother regular fan here. NOT MUCH.

Great points; agree with everything in here.

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 09:25 PM
This whole conversation sort of leads into why I believe in Thompsons approach so much. The reason being is; not every GM takes the best player. Many are trying to save their jobs, trying to build a team a certain way and sometimes instead of taking the best talent; they let him slide. Sometimes this desperation to fill a hole or build a certain way causes teams to offer more than what a player is worht to move up.

The fundemental approach is basically being oppertunistic and open to what the draft brings. To prepare for anything and cover your bases as something that is not expected could arise like the 42nd player on yoru board dropping to your 76 slot in the third round adn while he is a CB and you have a bunch, his name might be Mike McKeinzie and you think he was alot better than where he is and you take him. This story is inteded as an example of what might happen, not something that acctually did BTW. But anyway, if you didn't need CB's, you might not have scouted him and you might not have known that he was as good as he is and you might have missed him.

There are multiple examples of being oppertunistic and open to anything in how a team got a steal or had a great draft class, but I belive you'll find alot more oppertunist GM's succeed than desperate, get htis and that, guys.

I'll say this; up to this point you've been spot on in reading TT. I never liked the Rodgers pick............in fact.......... neither of them (Aaron or Cory), but at this point we can only be happy with TT's overall drafts. It appears he had a boomer in 2006.

As for free agency, I hope he's more aggressive this year because I have a feeling the good players are going to come off the free agent list fast. The ones that are left.

Bretsky
02-18-2007, 09:29 PM

Cheers,
B

Now this is where I will sound blasphemous.

I think the Favre window is already closed. I do not think the team can be built up fast enough and well enough to makeup for the inevitable Favre mistakes, and I haven't seen Favre adapt well enough to his declining skills to not make those mistakes.

So my theory is that you go one rebuilding your team with no regard to Favre, and if you get far enough, or he gets patient enough, it might still happen while he is here.

That doesn't mean I think he should retire, or that Rodgers should take over. I just do not think you can build on Favre anymore. That is the way Denver approached it, but luckily for them Elway adapted to being an older QB, and was a very good one. Favre might still too. He seemed to last year, but every now and then it got the best of him. Perhaps another off-season will help.

I still believe we can win a Super Bowl with Brett Favre.

I think last year he was a smarter QB and that can continue to improve with the solid coaching he is receiving. I know he still has the 2-3 clunkers per year, but he seems to be developing into a smarter QB. Of course, his job would be easier if we had three bodies with the ability to get open somewhat consistently. Otherwise, we just have to hope the clunkers don't happen come playoff time.

RashanGary
02-18-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm more for FA's now than I have been in the past, but the only thing about FA is much like TT says "it's dangerous waters". The best you can hope for is a sigh of relief considering the $$ you pay. I'm all for a Woodson level talent and a Pickett level guy, but keep in mind if we get them, they'll be very pricy and will never out perform those deals. Best case is they earn thier check but more likely its anywhere from a slight disappointment to a complete injury ruined salary cap wasting bust.

I just think FA has to be approached with a very healhty understanding of the commitment or $$ that is involved. Sometimes you have to jump in and this off seaosn, I think might be one of them, but I wouldnt' expect it to be over the top and I, personally, would hope it's not.

We differ a little on this B, and I see where your coming from and it even worked out for us last season, but if you think about it; the best that can happen is just OK in relation to the salary and the worste is a collosal cap damaging bust. Just not enough reward to go along with the risk IMO.

We'll see how it pans out. The best case is guys on our roster steppign up and having a big draft class with a solid but not over the top FA class IMO.

woodbuck27
02-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Don't want him at all.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AjW0tGtzBzAPWbwYdqHBv_ZDubYF?slug=inside dishfreeagentrhode&prov=tsn&type=lgns

A woman who described herself as a former girlfriend accused California RB Marshawn Lynch of slapping, choking and sexually assaulting her. Lynch won't be charged because of a lack of evidence, but that doesn't mean his draft stock won't be affected.

Lynch looked like a sure first-round pick and entered the draft with a year of eligibility remaining. But the red flag is up on this gifted runner.

Teams are doing extra homework to determine whether they are comfortable with Lynch's character. It is possible he could fall out of the first round. . . .

on another note:

No player has enhanced his draft stock in recent weeks more than Louisville's Amobi Okoye.

He was the most dominant defensive lineman during Senior Bowl practices, where he showed superior quickness and range. Okoye, who is only 19 and already has a degree in psychology, could be chosen between the 10th and 20th selections in the first round. ...

AtlPackFan
02-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Just curious guys:

Or

What's to say you can't have both???

Cheesehead Craig
02-19-2007, 03:39 PM
I'd rather have Weddle than Merriweather at Safety. If Miller was available, I'd take him instead (assuming no FA TE were signed).

BallHawk
02-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Don't want him at all.

During the season I really didn't follow Cal, except just casual browsing. However, when the draft talk started heating up, Marshawn Lynch came up in almost every single topic, so I figured, rather than basing my opinion of highlight reels and hype, I should actually figure out what Lynch is really like. I have a good friend who's dad is a die-hard Golden Bear fan, die-hard really doesn't do him justice, to be honest. Anyway, his dad had all the Cal games taped so I got him to burn me the games so I could watch them myself. I will say, I haven't watched all of them, I've only watched up to the Washington game. He does have some talent, but if you watch every single play of him, not just the plays they want you to see, he is not #16 talent. Would I be fine with him in the 2nd round? Maybe. However, there are better backs to be had.

PackerPro42
02-19-2007, 07:02 PM
I myself have watched every Cal game this season because I think that Lynch is going to be special. Like you said, Lynch was not spectacular every single down, that can be said about anyone, but by no means was he bad. In fact he was very impressive if not spectacular most of the time. While splitting carries with another back he still racked up over 1300 yards for 11 TD's and managed to catch 34 passes for 4 TD's. While watching him go through the season with minor injuries I still was able to see that he has amazing cut back ability, great hands for a RB, awesome vision, he's certainly able to run guys over if he has to, and he's a great pass blocker. I know you don't like the guy, mainly because I do, and I know you " <3" Kenny Irons, but you can't look over the fact that he's a perfect fit for our system while Kenny Irons is certainly not.

BallHawk
02-19-2007, 07:10 PM
. I know you don't like the guy, mainly because I do,

That has absolutely nothing to do with it.

PackerPro42
02-19-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm not trying to make you mad or anything, but it seems like you continuously contradict my point of view. I know it sounds completely irrelevant to the discussion, but when you always do that it seems like you're attacking me. Like I said, I don't want to start another fight with you, and I respect your opinion as much as mine. As a matter of fact I'd like to try and resolve it with you, but as of now that's how I feel.

BallHawk
02-19-2007, 07:26 PM
. I know it sounds completely irrelevant to the discussion, .

That's because it is.

PackerPro42
02-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Well you have your opinion and I have mine, let's leave it at that.

BallHawk
02-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Well you have your opinion and I have mine, let's leave it at that.

Let's.

RashanGary
02-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Where do you two live? You guys need to put on a pair of boxing gloves and just get it over with. When it's done, you can have a beer and all will be well.

PackerPro42
02-20-2007, 06:44 AM
Florida and Wisconsin, not going to work out so well.