PDA

View Full Version : Check out the Ugliest Man on Earth Talk about Ahman Green.

BlueBrewer
02-22-2007, 02:50 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=568983

Wasn't this guy the dwarf in Lord of the Rings?

the_idle_threat
02-22-2007, 03:15 PM
With a name like "Mike Hunt," I'm sure he's immune to criticism. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noodle
02-22-2007, 03:42 PM
To be sure, he has a face made for radio, or, in his case, print journalism, but I agreed with his views on both Ahman and on the NBA flirting with Vegas.

Kind of crappy system where a guy looses leverage with the team because he's chosen to make his full-time home in GB. But that's business, I guess.

the_idle_threat
02-22-2007, 03:48 PM
I clicked on several of the archived vids as well, and in each one the background changed a little but he was sitting in that same stylish chair.

He does make a lot of sense though, in pretty much all the subjects he touches upon (that I've heard so far).

GBRulz
02-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Ahman loves GB and wants to stay, yes, but I don't think that he loses leverage at all by living here year round. I'm sure he would accept a little less to stay here, but like he said, business is business. A guy with his kind of money can have a moving company here within the hour to start moving to another city.

MJZiggy
02-22-2007, 04:17 PM
I think his comments were based in everyone's knowledge that he really does want to be here. You are right, business is business, but not only do the Packers know he really wants to stay, but everyone else does too. I don't think it changes the outcome very much, but it is out there. I do think this guy either needs to write a script or learn to think with his eyes open.

Partial
02-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Ahman loves GB and wants to stay, yes, but I don't think that he loses leverage at all by living here year round. I'm sure he would accept a little less to stay here, but like he said, business is business. A guy with his kind of money can have a moving company here within the hour to start moving to another city.

A guy like that can just buy new stuff!! :shock: :shock: