PDA

View Full Version : Former Badger, Vincent, cut by Skins

Fosco33
02-22-2007, 03:54 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/02/22/bc.fbn.redskins.vincent.ap/index.html

Old and done... but can he be worse than our current safety flop in FA of last year.

Or is the poor 2ndry due to Schottenheimer and miscommunication?

Yes, I'm a homer. He's been injured but it's worth a look, IMO.

Pacopete4
02-22-2007, 04:15 PM
he's only worth a look if that comes with vets minimum.. otherwise no way but i do love my badgers

the_idle_threat
02-22-2007, 04:29 PM
I was gonna mention the "vet minimum," but I figured I'd get slapped down for it. :lol:

KYPack
02-23-2007, 09:08 AM
I was gonna mention the "vet minimum," but I figured I'd get slapped down for it. :lol:

With a giant mackerel, pal.

Nah, go ahead, say "vet minimum" 5 times fast, be lame, I don't care.

Ya know, it's ironic. Back in the early cyber days, there were a lot of Buckley v. Vincent debates on Pack Forums. TB flopped as a Packer corner, but he's damned near a HOF Nickleback (even tho there's no such thing). Over 50 career ints and 8 return TD's.

Both guys had long productive careers.

Troy's should've been with the Pack. I thought we shudda signed Troy last year in mid-season. Guess TT didn't want to make his acquisition of Manuel look bad.

Troy is about done, Hopefully, we can get someone better than him to help us at SS.

esoxx
02-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Too old.

MJZiggy
02-23-2007, 01:48 PM

It really wasn't that big a deal you know.

BooHoo
02-23-2007, 05:34 PM
He might be old but he could be an improvement over our current guy.