PDA

View Full Version : Housh wants out of cinci

red
02-24-2007, 12:34 PM
PFT is saying that T.J. Houshmandzadeh wants out of cinci, and has hired a new agent to get it done

HOUSHMANDZADEH WANTS OUT OF CINCY

Adam Schefter of the NFL Network reported earlier this week that Bengals receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh recently hired agent Kennard McGuire. As Schefter astutely suggested, one of the primary objectives is to get Houshmandzadeh a raise.

The bigger objective, as we hear it, is to get him out of Cincinnati.

The reasons are unclear. Maybe he doesn't want to play second fiddle to Chad Johnson. Maybe he fears that Chris Henry will eventually develop to the point where T.J. becomes expendable.

Or maybe Houshmandzadeh is sick of the presence of so many turds on the team, and of the lame excuses routinely offered up by coach Marvin Lewis for signing and drafting guys who obviously are of questionable character.

Houshmandzadeh's prior agent, David Dunn, is currently under suspension and unavailable to help him finagle a trade.

packerbacker1234
02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
This reminds me all too much of the trade rumors before the deadline in the NBA.

It's just rumors. In truth, I bet absolutly nothing comes from it.

oregonpackfan
02-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Housh is a great WR! I would love to see the Packers pick him him as a free agent!

Housh was in Chad Johnson's shadow when they were teammates at Oregon State and now that they are teammates in Cincy.

Johnson's flamboyant personna draws much attention away from Housh's talents and accomplishments.

He would be a great addition to the Green and Gold.

packerbacker1234
02-24-2007, 12:43 PM
give up. He is under contract and merely wants a raise or he will hold out.

red
02-24-2007, 12:45 PM
i think Houshmandzadeh was one of a handful of guys that brought up the 3 strikes rule this week

meaning, you get in big trouble 3 times and you're banned from the nfl

there good be some truth to him wanting to get the hell away from that team of criminals