PDA

View Full Version : OT: Packer Rats Fantasy Football Leagues

jack's smirking revenge
04-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Interested? Head over to the Romper Room and let me know. Now is too early to be committing, but with fantasy football drafts on 4 months away, we should start planning now. It'd be cool to see a massive Packer Rats poster participation. Doesn't matter if you've done it before. This is the perfect way to get your feet wet (in rat sewer water).

tyler

Scott Campbell
04-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Interested? Head over to the Romper Room and let me know. Now is too early to be committing, but with fantasy football drafts on 4 months away, we should start planning now. It'd be cool to see a massive Packer Rats poster participation. Doesn't matter if you've done it before. This is the perfect way to get your feet wet (in rat sewer water).

tyler

This might just be the right bait for tex.

Bretsky
04-24-2006, 10:24 PM

tyler

Yes, so after he boasts about his greatness we can kick his ass again :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
04-24-2006, 10:40 PM

tyler

oh come on now......his boasting was just to get people pumped for the league....lol

Bretsky
04-24-2006, 10:44 PM

tyler

It wasn't meant to sound brash; I like Tex and wish he would be here with us. He always had hope and I could use more of that tone.

oh come on now......his boasting was just to get people pumped for the league....lol

HarveyWallbangers
04-25-2006, 07:21 AM
Bretsky beat me in the championship game of the JSO league last year. My record in rotisserie leagues is ridiculously good, but my record in fantasy football is shoddy.

Basketball

I've played in 9 leagues over the years. I've finished first in 6 of those leagues, 2nd once, and 3rd twice.

Hockey

I've played in 5 leagues over the years. I've finished first in 4 of those leagues and 3rd once.

Baseball

I've played in 15 leagues over the years. I've finished first in 13 of those leagues and 2nd twice.

Overall, in 29 rotisseries leagues I've finished first 23 times, 2nd three times, and 3rd three times. Pretty damn impressive--if I must say so myself.

Football

I've probably played in ~20 leagues, and I've only won four times. In my big money league, we've played since 1995 and I've only won once. It makes me mad. I dominate most of my leagues, but the league that I care about most I only have one title.

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/bruce_lattimore