PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Hobby?!?

Partial
02-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Outside of sports, what is your favorite hobby?

I really like reading. Not necessarily books, but I really enjoy reading digg.com every day and all the random stories and articles. I definitely have a thirst for knowledge, so I guess you could say learning is one of my hobbies.

I also like sitting down and thinking of ways to improve products that people use daily. Recently, I have been drawing some sketches to redo the 3-ring binder. I really think they have are a great idea with poor implementation. They could be greatly improved to get rid of their annoyances.

What are you guys into?

Brando19
02-25-2007, 10:04 PM
I won't lie...I love watching TV. I'm not into reading many books...but I do read alot on the internet. I go to cnn and foxnews.com daily.
In the summer, I spend alot of time outside doing things such as fishing or riding my four wheeler. I love to deer hunt in the fall.
When I graduate in May, I'm going to start running. I want to get in the best shape of my life at the age of 23.

Partial
02-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Why wait until May when you can start now?!?

On another note, I really like being outside in the summer as well.

Anna and I make sure we go to just about every festival milwaukee has during the summer since we just like hanging out, having a few drinks, and doing some people watching.

I also really enjoy biking for leisure. Mountain biking on some of the trails of the Milwaukee County Park System is great! It is a great way to start off a weekend by going saturday first thing in the morning.

I like cutting the grass in the summer because it is very relaxing. It can also be very irritating if there is something fun going on, but I try and schedule my summer nights around doing it, and taking that hour to myself to just think about my life, make a few mental checklists, and mentally prepare myself for the next day. It's a very relaxing thing.

oregonpackfan
02-25-2007, 11:11 PM
"I like cutting the grass in the summer because it is very relaxing."

Geez, Partial. We will have to hook you up with Brett. Maybe he will let you ride on his John Deere! :)

I also love reading--everything from newspapers to non-fiction to an occasional mystery.

For many years, my physical passion was running/jogging. Now that I am older, I am limited to jogging just 3 days a week. Because cycling is not as hard on the joints, I have done more bike-riding in the past few years.