PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee

Ballboy
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
What about this cat?

They are claiming to be only asking for a fourth round pick, but I would guess he wants some sort of financial upgrades over what he currently has.

He is younger and would allow the Packers to go a different direction with the 16th pick, such as Olsen(TE-Miami) or even Meachem(WR-Tennessee). My pick would be a DL or S.

Give Bills our 3rd round pick in exchange for Willis and a later round pick and call it a day.....This move would be bettter than trading for Moss.

red
02-27-2007, 12:01 PM
well, if they're only asking for a 4th, then i certainly wouldn't give up our third plus another pick

if it is a 4th, i'd go for it in a second. he was hurt for most of last season with broken ribs, before the injury he was running pretty well

his salary could be kind of hight though

and he would want to be the feature back, plus i think if we were to get him, green would then be on his way out

MadtownPacker
02-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Nah, I still cant forget his leg waving around when he tore it up in the championship game. Just pay Ahman.

Ballboy
02-27-2007, 12:06 PM
I wasn't saying we are giving up a 3rd PLUS another pick.......TT loves draft picks, we would send Bills our 3rd Round pick and Bills would send us McGahee and one of their later round picks!!

BlueBrewer
02-27-2007, 01:48 PM
one of the big reasons he wants out of Buffalo is a that the city is too small, he would not fit in Green Bay, he's an asshole.

LL2
02-27-2007, 02:34 PM
I say pass on him. Maybe after the draft if they cut him.

POLISHHAWK
02-27-2007, 03:08 PM
I read Bills are looking for a 1st round pick him; not a 4th. Sounds like someone is pulling your leg and something else.