PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm gonna plug packerrats.com on 107.5 tomorrow

RashanGary
04-25-2006, 01:04 AM
If Mad and H.H. are ok with me advertising like that. I figure it's free and I like to call so what the hell, why not pitch in and help the cause.

I don't know what I'm gonna say yet so if someone can think of a cool catch phrase or a short advertisement I'd drop it on the air after I talk about how great T.T. is :cool:

RashanGary
04-25-2006, 01:23 AM
I like how Thompson talks about being flexible and prepared for whatever happens in the draft. I think we're going to get a great draft here in 06'

And to all you fanatics out there; if you can't get enough Packer football and you look forward to this radio show on the one and only 107.5 the fan I'm going to have to direct your attention to packerrats.com. It's 24 hour Packer talk for packer junkies like us. Check it out. Packerrats.com.

I want to throw in the 107.5 before I plug packerrats because they'll cut me off if they don't liek what I'm saying. It's delayed so if I start getting off subject they'll cut me off. I figure by dropping in a 107.5 they'll hear it out on the air.

MadtownPacker
04-25-2006, 01:28 AM
If Mad and H.H. are ok with me advertising like that. I figure it's free and I like to call so what the hell, why not pitch in and help the cause.

I don't know what I'm gonna say yet so if someone can think of a cool catch phrase or a short advertisement I'd drop it on the air after I talk about how great T.T. is :cool:

Your more then welcome to do that NC.

Hell you can write the name of the website on the wall in public bathroom, as long as it is where people can see it! :mrgreen:

b bulldog
04-25-2006, 09:46 PM
I call in their and on 1530am all the time. Havel kind of gets on my nerves, Harry is more to my liking.

Harlan Huckleby
04-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Do we really want more Milwaukee people here?

It seems like the real nutty buddies , like SOV, live in cabins in the north woods. WE need more of those guys. Probably the Spice Channel on Satelite TV would be the place to advertise.

Mad is the sole proprietor of this place now. I am just one of the hanger-ons. My role is to advise Madtown in our private conversations, and then stab him in the back elsewhere. I do want to take him down.

Partial
04-25-2006, 09:53 PM
:lol:

b bulldog
04-25-2006, 09:54 PM
tHEY ARE THE Green Bay and Fox Cities sportshows.

GBRulz
04-25-2006, 10:28 PM
NC, let me know when u call in, I can tell you if you sound stupid or not. lol

esoxx
04-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Do we really want more Milwaukee people here?

It seems like the real nutty buddies , like SOV, live in cabins in the north woods. WE need more of those guys.

Goin' for the Ted Kosinski crowd, are ya Huck? Ahhh, target marketing is a beautiful thing.

BF4MVP
04-25-2006, 11:24 PM
I call in their and on 1530am all the time. Havel kind of gets on my nerves, Harry is more to my liking.
Gah..I like Havel..Don't like listening to Harry..

RashanGary
04-25-2006, 11:46 PM
I was gonna call today but I fell asleep after class and didn't have anything good to say. I don't want to just call so I can plug this site *as cool as it is*. I'm gonna call on the afternoon show. I call from time to time. I once called a guy an idiot for saying Favre was all stats but didn't win games. I said Favre has more wins in less games than anyone who has ever played in the NFL you idiot. they were like good call and laughed.

RashanGary
04-25-2006, 11:47 PM
I like both for different reasons. I don't think Harry knows how to evaluate talent becuase he's always wrong but he's usually pretty good at being honest and saying it like it is.

Havel is just plugged in. He doesn't give his sources but if you listen to him long enough you'll get bits of info you can't get anywhere else.

RashanGary
04-26-2006, 05:08 PM
I'm gonna try to call in as soon as they take calls. If ya'll wanna hear the ad I'm gonna call pretty quick....If I can get in of course.