PDA

View Full Version : Bears situation getting worse

red
02-28-2007, 02:52 PM
the bears continue to jerk lovie around, by refusing to up their low ball extension offer to him.

because of this, thomas jones and lance briggs have both demanded to be traded

now PFT is reporting that at least one vet has told at least one free agent, to stay away from the bears for his own good

the mass exodus could soon be in full swing

all i have to say is............

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F**K THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin
02-28-2007, 03:01 PM
On one hand I can't blame the Bears because their teams recent history shows that they have no longevity. On the other hand, Lovie handed them two division titles and a super bowl appearance in what, 3 years at the helm?

Chicago is well known for blowing their wad on has beens and never wases. Now that they have a solid core you would think they would build on that but I guess that's why the Bears don't stay competitive for very long, they are mismanaged.

KYPack
02-28-2007, 03:32 PM
This really is an old Bear tradition.

Once they establish a solid nucleus, they screw over everybody associated with the team and go into a 3 - 10 year decline.

Old man Halas established that tradition and it holds true today.

Packnut
02-28-2007, 03:40 PM
This really is an old Bear tradition.

Once they establish a solid nucleus, they screw over everybody associated with the team and go into a 3 - 10 year decline.

Old man Halas established that tradition and it holds true today.

Yep, his family learned well from him. They will never spend big money. I was in shock they tagged Briggs. I still bet they don't work out a long term deal with him unless he caves.