PDA

View Full Version : Lost season 3 discussion

Partial
03-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Last nights episode was the best one since season one in my opinion. It wasn't stunning or surprising, but it sure was nice to have a break from all the intensity and drive of the show and just have a fun episode.

I love hurley, he's a great character. The whole "make your own fate" thing was really nice to see and was my favorite part of the episode by far.

What did you guys think?

MadtownPacker
03-01-2007, 02:14 PM
The last three epis have sucked. Last nights took the cake. The only good part was Cheech being Hurleys dad.

Something good (violent) better happen soon. I didnt wait three years for this crap.

MadtownPacker
03-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Did anyone notice the "meteor" that destroyed the chicken place was the nanobots?

Partial
03-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Nah, last nights was awesome. The desmond episode was awesome because they never really explained if he did in fact travel back in time, or if it was a weird flashback feeling he had.

It begs the question as to whether every "flashback" is merely a travel through time ala desmond.

Last night's was a lot less serious then the past few episodes. Last weeks was kinda lame. I am getting really sick of Kate, Jack, Locke, Sawyer getting all the attention, so I am very pleased that they had a Hurley flashback this week, and then a Sayid one next week.

Next week's episode is supposed to drop a "bomb" on the lost world. I wonder what is going to happen?

Brando19
03-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Last night sucked majorly. Last week they said..."next week on Lost...you better not miss it so you'll know what everyone's talking about!" WTF!!? What happened??!? It was boring. And if they're hyping up next week to be a big 'un...I'm not falling for it. I love Lost...but they're dragging us in and hyping it up for absolutely nothing as of late.

Partial
03-01-2007, 04:47 PM
I agree that the hype had virtually nothing to do with what the show was about, but if you watch the episode again you will see that its a pretty good one and a feel good story. I enjoyed it.

Next week is going to be really, really hyped up because of Patchy. It has been said the big Dharma/Others connection is to be revealed next week.

falco
03-01-2007, 05:11 PM
jumped the shark