PDA

View Full Version : Eric Steinbach to the Browns

b bulldog
03-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Cleveland is rumored to have a deal with the exBengals guard that will pay him on average $7 mil per season for 4 years. Let the fun begin!

Bretsky
03-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Yes, let the party begin

Steinbach is a very very good OL

b bulldog
03-01-2007, 08:54 PM
My bet is that Thomas signs with the 49ers, Danial Graham signs with the Vikings. PFT.com has stated that the Bills only want a third rounder for McGahee.

Pacopete4
03-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Graham DONT DO IT.. no one wins there.. learn from all the other good players that go there mistakes.. go to the pack, with a real QB, a real stadium, fans that care.. come on.. why is that such a hard choice to make

b bulldog
03-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Joey Porter may end up in Cinncy or Arizona. He wanted a pay raise but got cut instead.

RashanGary
03-01-2007, 09:04 PM
I don't think we're going ot be huge players. I would be surprised if we even got a Woodson type player.

I think we're going to fill a couple holes in FA and extend our own.

b bulldog
03-01-2007, 09:07 PM
I'd really love to see them get Graham to solidify our TE position and maybe some vet depth at OT. I don't see us as major players and I hope they don't sign Thomas cause I don't think we really need a player at his position. I think Jenkins/Kampman are solid and I also like Poppy at the Sam. I like our three LB's.

esoxx
03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
My bet is that Thomas signs with the 49ers, Danial Graham signs with the Vikings. PFT.com has stated that the Bills only want a third rounder for McGahee.

I sure hope the Packers aren't interested in Graham since we're set at TE. :roll:

Best to let the Vikings have him.

red
03-01-2007, 09:21 PM
i love how all kinds of players have deals in place, hours before they're allowed to talk

HarveyWallbangers
03-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Steinbach is very good.

b bulldog
03-02-2007, 08:16 AM
PFT.com may have jumped the gun a bit here. Looks like they didn't get a deal done after all and his tour is now starting.

KYPack
03-02-2007, 08:27 AM
Steinbach is very good.

Yer right, Harv.

He's almost a special guy. He's the kind of FA you don't see much. A good young player with plenty of upside. In addition to being an excellent LG, he can fill in at C and LT.

Cincy was painted into a corner cap wise. They had to choose btw Steinbach and RDE Justin Smith. The Bengals couldn't take the hit on D, so they had to let Eric go.

Somebody gets a good young lineman. I'd sign him as long as I could.

Cleveland doesn't want him to even leave town.

Some are saying he will eventually get "Hutchinson money".

woodbuck27
03-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Somebody gets a good young lineman. I'd sign him as long as I could.

Cleveland doesn't want him to even leave town.

Some are saying he will eventually get "Hutchinson money".... KYPack

Well then. . . they should set him up with a fancy room in the best hotel in town, with great room service and hot hookers. :)