PDA

View Full Version : I got all jacked up for nothing

Pacopete4
03-01-2007, 11:29 PM
... was hoping somethin cool would happen right away.. i was like a kid on xmas morning over here.. just sad

red
03-01-2007, 11:34 PM
... was hoping somethin cool would happen right away.. i was like a kid on xmas morning over here.. just sad

thats exactly how i felt all day

like a kid on Christmas Eve

and i knew i would wake up to find that the tree burned down and the dog hung itself from the ceiling fan instead of all the presents i wanted

CaliforniaCheez
03-02-2007, 06:24 AM
It's more like the morning after Thanksgiving when women line up at 5 am for stores to open. An Al Bundy nightmare.

MadtownPacker
03-02-2007, 06:28 AM
I dont see news of any other teams making a move last night. Hopefully TT gets Ahman signed by this weekend or else it aint gonna happen.

woodbuck27
03-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I awoke at 5:30 this AM friskier than opening day's duck hunt. Got here to post in a blinding snow storm.

ZERO !!! Jack Shit. Nothin'. . . .

Guiness
03-02-2007, 10:44 AM
I awoke at 5:30 this AM friskier than opening day's duck hunt. Got here to post in a blinding snow storm.

How'd the wife feel about that? :lol:

woodbuck27
03-02-2007, 12:15 PM

How'd the wife feel about that? :lol:

It's 'the Packers' first Guiness.

Although. . .

I'm not recommending that anybody follow my example. :)

LL2
03-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Does PackerRats have any money to pay someone to sit at the airport in GB to see who gets off the plane? He needs to have a camera to show proof that whoever was reported was actually in town.

Packers4Ever
03-02-2007, 02:17 PM

Me too, Paco ~ waiting and worrying, I sure hope

this doesn't get screwed up. I can understand TT

not wanting to overpay, but c'mon, let's be reasonable.

IMO, Ahman is deserving of at least 3.5 - 5 mill,

he's been a loyal Packer and he [/i]wants to remain

a Packer, so what's the hold-up here? :roll:

woodbuck27
03-02-2007, 02:28 PM

Me too, Paco ~ waiting and worrying, I sure hope

this doesn't get screwed up. I can understand TT

not wanting to overpay, but c'mon, let's be reasonable.

IMO, Ahman is deserving of at least 3.5 - 5 mill,

he's been a loyal Packer and he [/i]wants to remain

a Packer, so what's the hold-up here? :roll:

Ahman 'a loyal Packer', wants his turn at the kind of money that Ted Thompson doled out to Charles Woodson last season.

Ahman will even attend the OTA's.