PDA

View Full Version : FLETCHER IS A 'SKIN

packers11
03-02-2007, 07:48 PM
A league source tells us that linebacker London Fletcher has agreed to terms with the Washington Redskins.

Per the source, it's a five-year, $25 million deal. It pays a $10.5 million signing bonus and pays out $12.5 million over the first two years.

Washington was Fletcher's first and only visit. Other teams that were interested in the nine-year veteran were the Bills, Lions, and Patriots.

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-02-2007, 09:56 PM
How is this possible!!!!!!!!! Were is this money coming from?!?!

gbpackfan
03-02-2007, 09:58 PM
That is why the Skins end up in salary cap hell every couple of years. Don't get me wrong, I want TT to sign some FA's but I also believe in spending wisely and holding onto most, if not all, of your draft picks.

b bulldog
03-02-2007, 09:59 PM
PFT.Com has been reporting this for the last week or so. He is decent but no spring chicken.

RashanGary
03-02-2007, 10:03 PM
PFT.Com has been reporting this for the last week or so. He is decent but no spring chicken.

HGH...

Guys can play into their 30's. Have you ever seen Corey Dillons head? He looks like a mutant. Funny how all speed rushers lose it after 30 but Jason Taylor keeps getting better.

HGH. KGB needs to try some.

b bulldog
03-02-2007, 10:04 PM
I think Taylor is clean but just a fantastic athlete.

RashanGary
03-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I strongly suspect HGH is a major part of the NFL bulldog. I think teh best players use it and that is why their careers are prolonged.

Strahan, Taylor, Merriman *obviously*, Ahman Green, ect...

I really believe it is a major part of professional sports. We need to bring in someone who is hyped up on the shit so he can give it to KGB and the other guys. It's not going away. We might as well play the game to win.

RashanGary
03-02-2007, 10:09 PM
We have a friend of the family who is a doctor. His son attend Michigan and plays on the football team *not giving any names*

He won't even talk about performance enhancers. I've asked him, he's almost defensive. I strongly suspect it is a huge part of sports. More than people want to believe.

b bulldog
03-02-2007, 10:09 PM
I think it is rampant in the NFL as in all pro sports but I think some simplyu don't do it and I think Taylor is clean.

b bulldog
03-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Every top college football program in the country does things that aren't "legal". One would be very foolish to think that Miami is the only school that pulls the dirty stuff. You tell me, what was Clarrett doing while he was supposedly attending classes at OSt and the same can be said about Sam Okie and Brent Moss at UW. I had a friend who was pretty well connected to many of the football players at UW and the running joke was that Moss probably couldn't even read. I'm sure they were sarcastic but you get my point. College football is all about the $$ JUST LIKE the NFL and that allows a darkside to come about.