PDA

View Full Version : Headline: Jeff Garcia - Eagles Treated Me Unfairly

Fritz
03-03-2007, 09:07 AM
Without knowing the details, I will blast away: I am so sick of this guy. He whined and threw everyone under the bus when he was in Detroit, and he's at it again. He sits there in interviews and talks about taking responsibility, then proceeds to infer, imply, and let it be known that things aren't his fault.

Woe to the team that signs this guy. I have little respect for the way he does business.

RashanGary
03-03-2007, 09:28 AM
My wife watches that "girls next door" show. They are playboy girls living in the mansion. Well, the girls went to vegas and met another playboy girl or two and Jeff Garcia was dating one of them.

I have nothign but respect for the guy. That gives him some street cred IMO. Not the "I'll shoot you if you piss me off" type cred but the "I screw playboy chicks" type cred.

Fritz
03-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Well, sure, but I still wouldn't want the guy on my team.

pittstang5
03-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I think Garcia is pissed off because the Eagles didn't try to bring him back. Honestly, can you blame them.

Because of his past season with the Eagles, Garcia was rated near the top of available veteran Qbs. (not in my book). All the NFL analysts were singing Garcia's praises and saying he's going to command a lot of money. The Eagles are notorious for not getting into bidding wars for older players and just letting them walk. Like it or no, McNabb is their starter and have invested alot of time and money into him. Did Garcia think the Eagles were going to shell out more money to a position they already have a lot of money invested in. If he did, he's a moron!

mraynrand
03-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Maybe Cleveland wants him back. There are still a few women here he hasn't boned yet.

GrnBay007
03-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Maybe Cleveland wants him back. There are still a few women here he hasn't boned yet.

....but TO said he doesn't like girls. :P :wink:

BallHawk
03-03-2007, 02:34 PM
And the winner in the Jeff Garcia sweepstakes, or should I say loser, is the Tampa Bay Bucs! Congrats!