PDA

View Full Version : They are mocking us

b bulldog
03-03-2007, 07:16 PM
PackerChatters.com has a post where they are saying that Arrigo is getting bigtime play all over Packer forums and that many of the people think he is FOS but the guy goes on and on about how he has been the first to break new regarding the Packers that is often true and that we are basicly pretty pathetic. He does make for an interesting read but most of us agree that his rumors are interesting, but he more than likely has no more of an insider giving him info than does anybody in here.

pbmax
03-03-2007, 07:18 PM
He's a Chump. Plain and simple.

gbpackfan
03-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I read that too. I go to both Packer sites and enjoy reading all types of posts. Personally, I enjoy reading Arrigo's posts. I have no problem with him or any of the other "insiders" at Packer Chatters. If it's Packer related, I'm reading it!

Bretsky
03-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I agree; I read up at the best Packer Forums....PR.....JS....and once every blue moon I read a bit over at Packer Chatters as well.

I could never post there; they'd kick me out for questioning much of their infomration

RashanGary
03-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Oh god, we're getting in fights with PC now. This is rich.

PC is a cool place. They have some good posters.

However, if someone asked them what they thought of themselves as a website and community, I think their self-perception would boder on dillusional.

They are good. I've been around, but they are no better than any other forum in any topic that I visit. I think I visit some pretty good forums though.

gbpackfan
03-03-2007, 07:44 PM
I think PC is a better site for rumors but Packer Rats are damn good at posting helpful and detailed information (player breakdowns, highlight films, stats). I like the personalities over here better but I can't really say I dislike anyone over at PC. Also, you can speak more freely over here. I got checked for saying shit one time. I still like the site, but if I had to label myself, I'd be a rat. This site also seems to post good info. quicker.

Rastak
03-03-2007, 07:48 PM
I guess I could help make it a better rumor place.

I hear Billy "White Shoes" Johnson is making a comback and the Packers are poised to sign him and make him the feature punt returner.

I also hear that the Randy Moss deal is finalized and he agreed not to disappear when he's pissed about something.

:D

Packers4Ever
03-03-2007, 08:36 PM
I think PC is a better site for rumors but Packer Rats are damn good at posting helpful and detailed information (player breakdowns, highlight films, stats). I like the personalities over here better but I can't really say I dislike anyone over at PC. Also, you can speak more freely over here. I got checked for saying shit one time. I still like the site, but if I had to label myself, I'd be a rat. This site also seems to post good info. quicker.

I read PC several times a week. It's a nice site but I think our guys here come through with a lot more useful, detailed info. To me, some PCers come across as being a little on the stuffy side. The posters here are interesting and we also have a number of "humorous" personalities! : )
I don't think you should have been checked over there, gbpackfan,
I've seen the word S--- used there a number of times. :)
This is still the best Packer Forum anywhere.

MJZiggy
03-03-2007, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't call it big time play, but the man is gaining quite a reputation for being inaccurate. Shit at the wall. A little sticks. I'll be here...

(and come to think of it, are they mocking us or is it really us mocking him?)

The_Dude
03-03-2007, 08:50 PM
The reason I like packerchatters is that it has a very diverse forum with lots of different sections for all types of topics. But this site is great too.

highlander
03-03-2007, 09:24 PM
I certainly did not take that post as mocking at all. The Poster seemed to be congratulating the site and commented on the many good Packer forums out there.

Packer fans have many great sites to chose from this one included.

HarveyWallbangers
03-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I have no problem with the posters there. I just don't like the cult mentality. I was over there last offseason, and it doesn't take much to know this arrigo person has little or no inside information. Then again, everybody knows that's how I feel. We're all Packer fans. I like posters at all Packer forums.

CaliforniaCheez
03-04-2007, 04:00 AM
Sure and the trade for Randy Moss, Adalus Thomas to Packers or Browns, and the Packers want to sign Ahman Green all were printed in the paper.

At least now there is a documented trail of things that almost, kinda sorta, might have nearly been perhaps discussed by the Packers behind closed doors that only a great insider would know.

Oh Oracle Joe!! Impart to us the gullible unwashed masses the sweet smelling BS you spew forth!! The stupid cannot possibly think for themselves!!

A little bit of thinking ahead can allow one to come up with rumors.

Team A has a need at linebacker. Linebacker B is on the market. A and B are discussing a possible deal.

GBRulz
03-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Once in a while I'll read PC and OBF (Favre's site). Although, I got banned from Favre's site for basically saying you can get autographed stuff cheaper on ebay than buying it through the OBF store! They will threaten to ban you for any negative talk about Brett at all, yet one of the mods (his name is David and he is Brett's pilot) talks shit about Rodgers and TT all the time. Kinda funny that he rips on TT, you almost wonder what Brett tells him, ya know?

red
03-04-2007, 06:14 PM
they have a lot of really good posters over there, most of them are great people

but there were a lot of rubes too (mostly newer posters) that cared for nothing but the rumors. and when you questioned the rumors, all hell breaks lose

but the mods and LMG and a lot of the folks there are really quality posters, and a lot of them now their shit there too

Cheesehead Craig
03-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Throw enough stuff against the wall, something is bound to stick. I believe I've seen him say both that the Packers will and will not get Moss. Easy to be right when you do that.

woodbuck27
03-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Once in a while I'll read PC and OBF (Favre's site). Although, I got banned from Favre's site for basically saying you can get autographed stuff cheaper on ebay than buying it through the OBF store! They will threaten to ban you for any negative talk about Brett at all, yet one of the mods (his name is David and he is Brett's pilot) talks shit about Rodgers and TT all the time. Kinda funny that he rips on TT, you almost wonder what Brett tells him, ya know?

Ahhhh. The TRUTH is beginning to surface. . .finally. :)

There is no way that Brett Favre can hold alot of LOVE for Ted Thompson.To believe otherwise seems foolish a moi. :)