PDA

View Full Version : you don't know jack...

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Is he back? Who f'in knows.

I'm drunk. I'm dumped. Lost my job. My family. My house. My life. Figured I'd stop by and see how the Rats were doing. Still miss my Rat friends, so, on this starry Saturday night, I'm visiting Rats.com.

Hope alls well with my old friends here. Not here soliciting or anything subversive of any kind. Just checking things out.

Peace. Take care ya'lls.

JSR

Bretsky
03-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey JSR,

Nice to see you.

Brett

HarveyWallbangers
03-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Well back, Jack! Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Thanks my Rat brothas. Nice to digitally see you as well.

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Life is one f'ed up thing. Just when you think stability is your foundation, fate comes around and knocks the bricks without warning. Thanks for the thoughts Harv. It's been some time since I've been here, but I have considering visiting for some time. In my lonely state, it seemed most appropriate. I have much to reconnect to.

This JSR is a different person than he once was. Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends in many places.

HarveyWallbangers
03-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Well, life has a way of kicking you in the nutsack. Just know that at some point things will be much better. A better woman, a better job. They'll come around.

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Truedat Harv. Tell you what though, it's been a LONG time since I've been drunk and I miss it. I think I'll have to do it more often. Gave up pot though. It was the reason I lost everything in my world.

Happy to be back. Who knows for how much or how long. Either way, I feel like Cliff at Cheers, with a few more beers in the gut (not insinuating that I'm fat, beacuse I've lost 15lbs. in this whole ordeal).

I may be pseudo-evil with my connection to Packeraddict.com, but still feel the love for Rats.com and my peeps from way back when.

Take care,

JSR

Bretsky
03-03-2007, 11:26 PM
truly hope things get better in all aspects of your life JSR. This d@m thing called life is a long road and yours will get better

the_idle_threat
03-03-2007, 11:27 PM

I'm drunk. I'm dumped. Lost my job. My family. My house. My life. Figured I'd stop by and see how the Rats were doing. Still miss my Rat friends, so, on this starry Saturday night, I'm visiting Rats.com.

Hope alls well with my old friends here. Not here soliciting or anything subversive of any kind. Just checking things out.

Peace. Take care ya'lls.

JSR

Holy shit, jack, I hope this ain't for real and you're just writing a country song ...

But then again if you were writing a country song, you would have lost your dog too ... :?: :huh:

If it is true, then you're doing well to connect with old friends. They (and we) are glad to "see" ya.

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 11:33 PM

Peace. Take care ya'lls.

JSR

Holy shit, jack, I hope this ain't for real and you're just writing a country song ...

But then again if you were writing a country song, you would have lost your dog too ... :?: :huh:

If it is true, then you're doing well to connect with old friends. They (and we) are glad to "see" ya.

Thanks Idle! You know me..or at least you guys did at one point...I am the polar OPPOSITE of country, given my connection to a metal band at one point. My life has taken a really sad and difficult turn lately and, for some odd reason, I decided to look this place up tonight. No, I've lost everything that I once held dear. I won't got into details because, wow, it's not a story that I enjoy repeating or is uplifting in any way. But...I'm here. I'm not queer. And I'm not drinking beer.

And I'm still a hardcore Packer fan.

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 11:34 PM
truly hope things get better in all aspects of your life JSR. This d@m thing called life is a long road and yours will get better

Thank you Bretsky. I wish we could bottle your wisdom and shove it down the throat of my ex. At least then she could claim that she was wise and understanding. :wink:

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 11:36 PM
And, just so ya'lls know: I'm not here to "pimp" anything. I've noticed that my other site's domain name has been blocked out, so I'm not even going to try. My reappearance here is solely for personal purposes. Any future participation will involve me as a Packer fan and that's completely it.

I've got far too much drama in my lfie. I don't need any more.

Go Pack.

JSR

jack's smirking revenge
03-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Well, life has a way of kicking you in the nutsack. Just know that at some point things will be much better. A better woman, a better job. They'll come around.

The total benefit is that I might find one that's a packer fan. I never considered that!

Rock on!

JSR

FavreChild
03-04-2007, 01:35 AM
What's up, bro?!!

Ya know...when everyone lets you down, the Pack is still there. They will never leave you.

(Yup, I'm hangin' with Al, too.) 8)

Oscar
03-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Hey brother. For the past couple months life has kicked me in the :shock: as well. Hang in there and with some luck and the help from good friends things will turn around. I picked up a bunch of used guitars. I used to, as a hobby, tear um down trick em out and even play a lil.. Lets get together and talk a talk some serious Rock N Roll. Take care..

Scott Campbell
03-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Hi Jack! Good to see you.

Anything we can do to help you get your mojo back?

Guiness
03-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Don't have cancer, do you?

Sry - couldn't resist :twisted:
Good to see you.

jack's smirking revenge
03-04-2007, 10:11 AM
If bad luck is a cancer, then I'm afflicted.

No, just a really rough stretch right now. On top of it all, my dog died in August, my ex-girlfriend bought me one to fill that void, and now that we're separating, I've had to give it up for adoption. Just a cruel life right now. And I've basically lost a family, so the three kids I've grown to love are now out of my life too. Tyler Durden said it best: "It's not until we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." I suppose I'm testing that theory now.

What's really cruel is this headache I've got from drinking too much last night. Wowsa. Gotta get back to cleaning and packing. Thanks for the love, my Ratfriends.

Peace.

JSR

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey Jack WB,

Man don’t let life get you down, everyone has problems. You'll get through this. how? Well the answer is simple- time. When I'm depressed I only do things that make me happy, I guess thats why I've been on packerrats for the last 12 hrs straight. :wink:

KYPack
03-04-2007, 11:11 AM

No, just a really rough stretch right now. On top of it all, my dog died in August, my ex-girlfriend bought me one to fill that void, and now that we're separating, I've had to give it up for adoption. Just a cruel life right now. And I've basically lost a family, so the three kids I've grown to love are now out of my life too. Tyler Durden said it best: "It's not until we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." I suppose I'm testing that theory now.

What's really cruel is this headache I've got from drinking too much last night. Wowsa. Gotta get back to cleaning and packing. Thanks for the love, my Ratfriends.

Peace.

JSR

Twas a LJ reference.

Guinness was trying to pick you up with a little "Multi-Forum History Joke".

MadtownPacker
03-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Hows it going JSR.

Maybe you can take a word of advice form soem guys I think we both admire.

http://www.mrbensons.co.uk/sl/l/1/S_V0012993.jpg

jack's smirking revenge
03-04-2007, 12:04 PM

Peace.

JSR

Twas a LJ reference.

Guinness was trying to pick you up with a little "Multi-Forum History Joke".

Wow. Spaced that one off. I remember that now. Seems like a lifetime ago when we were dealing with the cancer man.

I'm chuckling now...

Peace.

JSR

MJZiggy
03-04-2007, 12:09 PM
You must have been drinking to forget that! :shock:

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Look on the bright side at least you don't have to take care of her kids anymore.

I wish I could think of something better to cheer you up with, but hell I just got a new job and I love it. No more moving furniture for this guy.

Harlan Huckleby
03-04-2007, 05:12 PM
JSR, come down to Madison and move-in with me. I'm serious. You want top or bottom bunk?

Joemailman
03-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Jack's been drinking, Harlan. Give him the lower bunk.

Charles Woodson
03-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Hey jack,

Damn sorry to hear all that. Always enjoyed your posts here, hope you forget that other site and stay here.

Zool
03-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Damn Jack. I feel for ya. Been in that boat too and its a rocky bastard. The good news is, since it happened, I actually feel alot better. That thing that looks like a x-mas tree light at 1000 yards is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Little Whiskey
03-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Its nice to hear from you again, jack. sorry it couldn't be on better terms.

i thought the comment about country music was rather hummerous. as you all can see country music are songs about life.

hope life gets better for ya jack. I find it helpfull to go out and shoot for a bit. kinda a stress relief for me. however, i'd wait until you've sobered up a bit.

don't be a stranger

jack's smirking revenge
03-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Hope life gets better for me too. Alcohol, something I NEVER was fond of, is getting me closer to fine.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, my Ratfriends.

Take care,

JSR