PDA

View Full Version : Detroit shopping Tatum already...

imscott72
03-04-2007, 11:35 PM
The Giants reportedly haven't talked much about trading for Tatum Bell.

Detroit is oddly shopping Bell after acquiring him last week. New York won't give up a first day pick for Bell, so it doesn't make sense from either side.
Source: Newsday

Could this be our answer??[/code]

billy_oliver880
03-04-2007, 11:40 PM
I don't get it?? They already want to get rid of him?

Jimx29
03-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Matt Milian FTW!!

falco
03-05-2007, 07:59 AM
PACKERS CHASING BELL

As they scramble to attempt to fill the void left by the sudden departure of mainstay running back Ahman Green to the Texans, we're told that the Packers have contacted the Lions about a possible trade for running back Tatum Bell.

Bell was acquired by the Lions last week as part of the Dre' Bly deal. As we've reported, both Bell and former Broncos tackle George Foster are candidates to be traded again.

We're also told that the Packers contacted the Bears about the availability of running back Thomas Jones, but the Bears said that he is not available. It remains to be seen whether the Bears would be willing to trade him to a team other than their intra-division arch-rivals.

Detroit's willingness to shop Bell doesn't mean that the team is looking to shed tailbacks. We're told that running back T.J. Duckett currently is in the building, and that the Lions are expected to try to get him signed.

red
03-05-2007, 08:33 AM
they wanted to trade him the minute they got him

i don't think they really wanted him, but thats what denver was going to offer for bly, a player that the lions had to get rid of

they probably agreed to it because they figured he had trade value and they could get a pick for him

i doubt the lions would trade him to us, and they sure as hell wouldn't give us any kind of discount. they would ask for more from us then any other team out there because we are rivals. and i don't know if TT would give up a high round draft pick for him

i'd rather have mcgahee if we're giving up a nice draft pick for a RB