PDA

View Full Version : Breaking NEWS!!! IT'S A JOKE THERE IS NO NEWS.

prsnfoto
03-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Hattesburg Chronicle

By Elmer Fuddpecker

Ted Thompson Does indeed Listen to Fans.

After reading the website Packerrats and JSO Ted has decided to give into the demands of Antipolarbear and Retailguy he announced the signings this morning of Walter Payton,Joe Montana,Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor,Ronnie Lott, Leroy Butler, and Reggie White. Ted said" I don't know how the hell we are going to fit this under the cap White alone cost me 5 years for 250 million his wife said it was a fair contract Reggie was not available at the time so I guess I have to believe her." Ted wants everyone to know that this should prove to the fans he is a better GM than Mike Sherman. He also stated " the gay jokes by this tank guy are getting old I have not had sexual relations with any boys, thats sick, I am simply asexual I like myself way too much and I give myself more than any woman could." "I look forward to the upcoming season and one thing is for sure all the models we've built along with Madden's games have us winning the SB."

gbpackfan
03-05-2007, 01:02 PM
This is stupid. Not even original. Come on man, put some effort into it next time.

ND72
03-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Rookies....

prsnfoto
03-05-2007, 03:58 PM
It was meant to be stupid and unoriginal like all the poeple screaming the sky is falling because we didn't resign one 30+ RB, and the fire TT group. It is early and as expected alot of teams are spending like men in a strip joint. A lineman that was a #1 pick that hasn't been to a ProBowl for more money than the Queens paid last year for Hutch, a CB for 80 million, and the most hilarious a TE that no one has heard of for 18 million. The only team I kinda understand is the Pats their window is closing and they know it they are trying to hit a homerun.

packrulz
03-05-2007, 05:07 PM
I agree, this happens every year. I like Ahman a lot and I know he'll probably get 1,000 yds rushing this year but I feel the Texans way overpaid him. Being an older guy myself I know how your body can age and once a RB in the NFL hits 30 years old his speed and stamina will decline, it's inevitable. The asthma won't help either. Hutch is a good case in point, he didn't make the pro bowl this year. Smoot is all of a sudden crap and shown the door. Flanny, Wahle, Rivera, McKenzie, Walker, Sharper, & etc, how many of them made All-pro and how much did they cost? My point is change can be unsettling but it can be a very good thing in the long run. I've always noticed that teams with the right mix of young and veteran players seem to make it to the Super Bowl, and are able to keep the cap managable, since the younger players are much cheaper. I don't see many FA's that I'm very excited about but over the years I've seen the Pack waste money on old veterans who can't hack it anymore. TT will draft a dynamic RB, in the ZBS it's not that hard to do, he might draft Lynch, or he might draft Irons. Morency ran the ball well last year too. I think TT knows what he's doing, I think Ahman's asthma and his injury had something to do with him letting Ahman go.

gbpackfan
03-05-2007, 05:11 PM
I believe it was meant to be stupid, which it was. But I think you believed it would be a new way to point out the chicken littles of the world. This has been done over and over. You became exactly what you hate. That being said, this is an open forum and your free to post what ever the hell you want.

retailguy
03-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Hattesburg Chronicle

By Elmer Fuddpecker

After reading the website Packerrats and JSO Ted has decided to give into the demands of Antipolarbear and Retailguy he announced the signings this morning of Walter Payton,Joe Montana,Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor,Ronnie Lott, Leroy Butler, and Reggie White. Ted said" I don't know how the hell we are going to fit this under the cap White alone cost me 5 years for 250 million his wife said it was a fair contract Reggie was not available at the time so I guess I have to believe her." Ted wants everyone to know that this should prove to the fans he is a better GM than Mike Sherman. He also stated " the gay jokes by this tank guy are getting old I have not had sexual relations with any boys, thats sick, I am simply asexual I like myself way too much and I give myself more than any woman could." "I look forward to the upcoming season and one thing is for sure all the models we've built along with Madden's games have us winning the SB."

Well, I see that the barbs can only go one way. Idle, why is this OK? Hmm? I can take it, that's not the point, but you bashed me with what I said, why don't you bash this braindead idiot?

Prsnfoto - Anytime you'd like to debate, bring it on.... If your debate skills resemble your writing skills it'll be a short debate and you will be looking pretty foolish...

Lurker64
03-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Is there some way we could have a moratorium on threads that say "Breaking News!" or whatnot that don't actually contain "Breaking News" or whatnot.

It's annoying to reload the forums and think "ohboy, news!" and then have to deal with stuff like this.

PackerPro42
03-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Is there some way we could have a moratorium on threads that say "Breaking News!" or whatnot that don't actually contain "Breaking News" or whatnot.

It's annoying to reload the forums and think "ohboy, news!" and then have to deal with stuff like this.

Agreed.

retailguy
03-05-2007, 09:07 PM

Too many rules is not a good thing. The reality is that there are a bunch of people who think they are funnier than they actually are.

Why don't you PM the author of this thread and tell him directly what you think of him...

RashanGary
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I was kind of pissed. I opened it waiting for someting good. He had some points along the way; I particularly like his second post but the whole BREAKING NEWS thing is getting old.

prsnfoto
03-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Hattesburg Chronicle

By Elmer Fuddpecker

Well, I see that the barbs can only go one way. Idle, why is this OK? Hmm? I can take it, that's not the point, but you bashed me with what I said, why don't you bash this braindead idiot?

Prsnfoto - Anytime you'd like to debate, bring it on.... If your debate skills resemble your writing skills it'll be a short debate and you will be looking pretty foolish...

I have seen your debates when it comes to Mike Sherman and despite the fact only 5% of the world agrees with you you will never admit that you're wrong, very Bushish you should be proud. I assumed you could take a joke feel free to make fun of my dislike of Barnett and A-Rod I promise not to cry.

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Hattesburg Chronicle

By Elmer Fuddpecker

I have seen your debates when it comes to Mike Sherman and despite the fact only 5% of the world agrees with you you will never admit that you're wrong, very Bushish you should be proud. I assumed you could take a joke feel free to make fun of my dislike of Barnett and A-Rod I promise not to cry.

Retailguy, maybe he doesn't debate you because you just attack people instead of having a conversation.

KYPack
03-06-2007, 12:10 PM
prsnfoto,

A bunch of people have already nailed you & I see you changed the header. That's good. Gimmick headers piss everybody off.

About your point of RG & Tank being Sherman supporters, that's an insult to RG. RG is a legit poster with well formed opinions. I agree with you, the "Sherm was a good GM" stance of Aynrand and RG drive me a little nuts, but these guys seem to believe it themselves and can defend their "the world is flat" beliefs. I think Shermy sucked as GM and so did the Packers when they fired him, but I've given up on debating it. You'll never change their minds, so why bother with a buncha point-counterpoint on the subject?

But putting somebody in the same category as a worthless fool like Tank is an insult and you outta consider editing RG out of that statement, too.

Partial
03-06-2007, 12:15 PM
wow, who cares? it takes two seconds to open the thread and see its fault. Its not a crisis situation or anything. Get over it.

KYPack
03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
wow, who cares? it takes two seconds to open the thread and see its fault. Its not a crisis situation or anything. Get over it.

Hey, ah Partial...

STFU!

Lurker64
03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Too many rules is not a good thing. The reality is that there are a bunch of people who think they are funnier than they actually are.

I don't really want a rule, just sort of a "we as a community agree to stop doing this sort of thing."

MadtownPacker
03-06-2007, 01:15 PM
You whiteys with your rules. :lol:

Maybe the forum needs a lockdown section? Could make it like a level 4 yard with shackels and all that good stuff. HAHAHA!

Joemailman
03-06-2007, 01:28 PM
As Rodney King would say......

KYPack
03-06-2007, 03:29 PM
You whiteys with your rules. :lol:

Maybe the forum needs a lockdown section? Could make it like a level 4 yard with shackels and all that good stuff. HAHAHA!

Mad = J cat