PDA

View Full Version : This pisses me off...

packers11
03-05-2007, 10:06 PM
http://profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I love the site, but that picture ticks me off...

The guy who has the most touchdowns... Is most likely going to be on other side of the ball with the most INTS...

I wish I could find the send email link to blast them on this one...

MJZiggy
03-05-2007, 10:13 PM
They like that too much.

HarveyWallbangers
03-05-2007, 10:14 PM
The dude at PFT is a Turd. I don't even go there anymore.

GrnBay007
03-05-2007, 10:16 PM

"Turd" is being nice. :P

motife
03-05-2007, 10:28 PM

he's also a foul mouthed lefty Democrat, ala Keith Olberman.

but he has about 350,000 hits a day, is getting more and more notice from MSM, and is read daily by the NFL brass.

Florio used to work for ESPN and started this after he left the network.

CaliforniaCheez
03-05-2007, 11:03 PM
This pisses me off......Hmmmn

While you're standing at the urinal have you ever noticed the stream decends as a parabolic function?

Well, if you were into mathmatics you might.

BF4MVP
03-05-2007, 11:43 PM
I go there for moss news..That's it...The guy's a douchecock..

Iron Mike
03-06-2007, 06:49 AM
I go there for moss news..That's it...The guy's a douchecock..

A what???? :roll:

LaFours
03-06-2007, 08:04 AM
You have to be able to laugh at your own team sometimes. If you can't your emotions may drive you to the brink of something unspeakable. I love Favre as much as the next guy, but the reality is that he's probably going to get this record next year and I don't see anybody coming close to it for a while (not even Plummer if he kept playing).

My shoulders slope like a sinusoidal variation, therefore criticism like this just rides the wave.

pbmax
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Favre is also the best target, because everyone knows him. Pac Man Jones or Odell Thurman pictures aren't going to have the same impact. Some have been funny. They had the first version of Sherman sleeping on NFL Network that I saw. And the 4 and 12 picture of Favre and Rodgers in training camp red practice jerseys was a hoot.

You have to have a sense of context too. Far more positive stuff is/has been written about Favre than negative.

His opinions blow with the wind and the prevailing wind is to talk up Favre's "slide" and interceptions. See Cowherd, Colin. Although yesterday, Cowherd was killing Plummer comparing him to Favre on competitiveness.

I read it because outside of Patler, he has the best handle on the cap and contract structure that I read. He also had the best coverage of the CBA negotiations last spring bar none. His legal background, unfortunately, comes in handy too.

His football analysis is a joke and his opinions on players are shallow and dependent on who he talks to. So he is no worse than Peter King here.

But I figure I'm just bright enough to separate out the wheat from the chaff.