PDA

View Full Version : ? Can Ahman Green HANDLE HOUSTONS QUALITY AIR ?

Sparkey
03-06-2007, 07:42 AM
I remember Green missing time during games because his asthma was bothering him. If it was that bad up here in WISC, how will he be able to deal with the pretty orange haze that is Houston's air quality ? ?

LaFours
03-06-2007, 08:19 AM
I vote no.

KYPack
03-06-2007, 12:28 PM
There's another bad thing about Houston air.

For 6 - 8 months of the year, every building inside has their air conditioners on full tilt. It's like a meat locker, then you walk into the "Orange haze".

That's a strange town. You gotta get out into the Gulf to get some freakin' air.

MJZiggy
03-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Doesn't matter anymore whether he can handle it or not. He signed a contract to play there, so he has to no matter if he can breathe or not. I bet he'll still be spending time in Wis when he can.

MadtownPacker
03-06-2007, 12:57 PM
This is a great point and something you think they might have brought up. I hope tthe best for Ahman but I have a real bad feeling about this situation.

CaptainKickass
03-06-2007, 01:08 PM
He's no longer a packer do therefore I no longer care.

His choice.

GBRulz
03-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I am not familiar with the air quality in houston, but GB isn't the best place for air quality, either. Especially in the summer months it often registers in the "poor" index. GB is a paper mill town with a football team.

Asthma affects people in different ways, so who knows what triggers Green's particular case. I'm sure he considered that though before moving there. At least you would think so.