PDA

View Full Version : A "Feel Good Story"

Packnut
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Gotta feel good after reading this! Especially the part about Rexy and his shoulder.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mariotti/284496,CST-SPT-jay06.article

Green Bud Packer
03-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Gotta feel good after reading this! Especially the part about Rexy and his shoulder. i hate the bears as much as anyone but feeling good about an injured player isn't in my playbook.i do feel good about the jones trade.

Packnut
03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Gotta feel good after reading this! Especially the part about Rexy and his shoulder. i hate the bears as much as anyone but feeling good about an injured player isn't in my playbook.i do feel good about the jones trade.

The feel good part about Rex is'nt the injury, it's the fact he's trying to find an excuse. Anyone who saw him over-throw Berrian knows his shoulder did'nt effect his play.

LL2
03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
I think the Bears are just shooting themselves in the foot this off season, rather than build on the momentum from being in a SB. I’m sure some players are pissed on how they treated the Lovie Smith contract situation. If Lovie didn’t get the new contract he was going to coach one last year and move on.

Packnut
03-06-2007, 09:16 AM
I think the Bears are just shooting themselves in the foot this off season, rather than build on the momentum from being in a SB. I’m sure some players are pissed on how they treated the Lovie Smith contract situation. If Lovie didn’t get the new contract he was going to coach one last year and move on.

I'm just hoping that Briggs thing blows up and he gets out of Chicago. Losing him would be a HUGE loss to that defense.

Joemailman
03-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Many teams that lose the Super Bowl suffer through a hangover the next season. The Bears appear to be no different.

Zool
03-06-2007, 09:54 AM
The Briggs situation sounds alot like the Walker one from a year ago doesn't it?

Packnut
03-06-2007, 09:56 AM
The Briggs situation sounds alot like the Walker one from a year ago doesn't it?

Same agent so the potential for bad feelings on both sides is there.