PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers website

MadtownPacker
03-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I receive an email via the PR contact form from the admin of this website. Thought you guys might want to take a look. Hopefully this guys hasnt read some of our post about ARod. :P

We just started a new Card Giveaway Contest on www.aaronrodgersqb.com . 18 Aaron Rodgers football cards will be given away.

If we receive 250+ entries, a 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Auto #'d/249 of Aaron will be included BV$60. Come and enter and pass it on to your members so the Auto can be included!

LL2
03-06-2007, 01:43 PM
It looks very amatuerish. I bet Rodgers doesn’t even know about it. I bet one of the posters from here created the site and is giving away the cards he bought.

GBRulz
03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
It is indeed his official site. Sad that even Ingle Martin has a better site than Arod!

LL2
03-06-2007, 03:05 PM
That is sad. Maybe Madtown can offer to revamp it. Any amateur, like myself, can create a website like that using frontpage or domain registrar sites like Godaddy.

Packers4Ever
03-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Amateurish?
Worse than that - did you see, they didn't
even know how to spell Favre correctly!

(and how long has Brett been here ???)

BallHawk
03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Amateurish?
Worse than that - did you see, they didn't
even know how to spell Favre correctly!

(and how long has Brett been here ???)

Spelling Favre wrong is unacceptable.

I think I'm gonna write a letter pleading that he requests a trade to Oakland.

Guiness
03-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Ok, trying not to be a gramar Nazi here, but 'win a 18 card collection'? Farve? Starting sentences with 'Also'? Not the hallmarks of a proffesional writter.

The guy's made a couple million bucks. Spend more than $1.44 on the website, eh?

I guess it's possible he's involved, but I really hope not. Anyone look at the 'little known' page? Did you know he was an outstanding Little league pitcher?

GBRulz
03-06-2007, 05:04 PM
hey Guiness? Professional only has on F in it...lol. Sorry, couldn't resist :twisted:

Brando19
03-06-2007, 05:08 PM
hey Guiness? Professional only has on F in it...lol. Sorry, couldn't resist :twisted:

And "one" has an E at the end....couldn't resist that one either GBRulz! :lol:

esoxx
03-06-2007, 05:36 PM
His website appears to be commensurate with his QB skills. :shock:

GoPackGo
03-06-2007, 05:53 PM
It is indeed his official site. Sad that even Ingle Martin has a better site than Arod!

It is not his official site. This is some freak Arod fans handywork

pacfan
03-06-2007, 05:54 PM

A "web-stalker" perhaps?

Merlin
03-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Yet another embarassing reason Rogers needs to go.

Good Grief!

CaliforniaCheez
03-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Brett Favre's name is misspelled in the very short picture section. Tell the Admin that.

I did enjoy learning that:

"Aaron made it to the Elks Club Hoop Shoot Free
Throw Northern California Championship
Tournament."

He didn't place or win, but he showed up at the tournament.

chewy-bacca
03-06-2007, 08:14 PM

A "web-stalker" perhaps?

This site is a non-commercial venture and
done as a school project.

:lol:

GBRulz
03-06-2007, 08:53 PM

It's been around for a while and you'd think that the powers that be would have it shut down because it does say "Official Fan Site". I guess I just assumed it was because of how long it's been around.

GBRulz
03-06-2007, 08:54 PM

And "one" has an E at the end....couldn't resist that one either GBRulz! :lol:

Who asked you, Brando?? lol :lol: