PDA

View Full Version : Pure Speculation 5

b bulldog
03-06-2007, 04:34 PM
The Packers are interested in Chris Henry,Corey Dillon and Willis McGahee. They are also interested in trading up for Peterson. To do so, they would trade this years #1,#2, next years #2, and in return the Packers would get the Skins #1 and their #4 in this years draft. Henderson will get cut and the Packers may end up makeing Griffith the highest paid FB in the NFL. The team is trying to schedule visits with McMichael, Brown and Grant. Nothing new on the Moss front.??????

HarveyWallbangers
03-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Dude loses immediate credibility with the Peterson speculation. Thompson has NEVER traded up, and he won't do so from #16 to the top 5 because we'd have to give up too many of our other picks.

BooHoo
03-06-2007, 04:52 PM
This doesn't even smell right.

The Shadow
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
That would be a ridiculous price to pay in the draft. Don't see that one remotely having a chance.

Brando19
03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
If we didn't trade up 3 spots last year to get Reggie Bush...I definitely don't see this happening.

CaliforniaCheez
03-06-2007, 05:18 PM
As sure as trading Ferguson for Manning. (Peyton, Eli, or Little Ricky)

Brando19
03-06-2007, 05:19 PM

IMO...Ferguson for Eli seems pretty reasonable.

J-Rok
03-06-2007, 05:23 PM
That one wasn't even interesting. I could've made that one up myself.

Let's see, Packers need a RB. I'll just name all of the RBs still available. Oh yeah, and add something about getting the best RB in the draft.

Oo, there was talks about getting Griffith. I know, I'll just say they could possibly make him the highest.

I like Arrigo's posts most of the time, but this one wasn't even a fun read. Oh well.

The Shadow
03-06-2007, 05:32 PM

Has Little Ricky Ricardo given up the drums for football?

prsnfoto
03-07-2007, 09:46 AM
If we didn't trade up 3 spots last year to get Reggie Bush...I definitely don't see this happening.

Rumor was he did try to but no one wanted what we offered. That said no way this scenerio never happens does this idiot even read the value chart we would have to give up the entire draft to move to number 4. Christl has stated several times our entire draft is less points than the #1 pick.

Ballboy
03-07-2007, 11:18 AM
My postseason would be as follows:

Sign Griffith, McMichael or Johnson at TE, and then Grant at S.

At 16, hope that Lynch falls, if not, pick DT or DE or Trade down. In the 2nd to 3rd round pick Bush/Hunt/Irons.

If Davis will accept a 3rd for Moss, done deal(or Rogers or KGB)

mmmdk
03-07-2007, 11:23 AM
My postseason would be as follows:

Sign Griffith, McMichael or Johnson at TE, and then Grant at S.

At 16, hope that Lynch falls, if not, pick DT or DE or Trade down. In the 2nd to 3rd round pick Bush/Hunt/Irons.

If Davis will accept a 3rd for Moss, done deal(or Rogers or KGB)

Wow, I pretty much agree. :P