PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know . . . . . .

Packers4Ever
03-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Approximately when Koren Robinson is eligible to return

to become an additional WR here? I thought it was earlier than

next September ???

MJZiggy
03-06-2007, 04:57 PM
No, though he has to be approved by the league, I though the earliest was at or around Sept. 18.

Packers4Ever
03-06-2007, 05:07 PM
No, though he has to be approved by the league, I though the earliest was at or around Sept. 18.

OK, thanks, MJ - that means my 'never wrong'
daughter-in-law is probably right again! :bang:

:lol:

CaliforniaCheez
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
He is banned by the league, not suspended.

He may apply for reinstatement in September but it is unlikely.

League politics would say if he ever manages to get back into football it would be after next season. Re-instatement under the policy is rare as Robinson would be the first.

One should consider him close to never being back.

He should go visit beautiful downtown Winnipeg and start getting used to it.

The Shadow
03-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Hmmm...Moss & Koren Robinson on the flanks?
We would certainly have the most dangerous tandem in football - even if they stunk.

prsnfoto
03-07-2007, 09:56 AM

League politics would say if he ever manages to get back into football it would be after next season. Re-instatement under the policy is rare as Robinson would be the first.

Everything I have read says if he stays clean he will be re-instated. You are correct in that he would be the first , but then again the league didn't ban people from being drunk up until recently.

red
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM

Everything I have read says if he stays clean he will be re-instated. You are correct in that he would be the first , but then again the league didn't ban people from being drunk up until recently.

he's clean because he's sitting in a jail cell

Zool
03-07-2007, 12:46 PM

he's clean because he's sitting in a jail cellBecause its impossible to get illegal items into prison. :roll:

the_idle_threat
03-08-2007, 05:35 PM

he's clean because he's sitting in a jail cellBecause its impossible to get illegal items into prison. :roll:

He's probably making pruno (http://www.blacktable.com/gillin030901.htm) as we speak. :lol: