PDA

View Full Version : Levi Brown

Partial
03-06-2007, 10:02 PM
I want him.

MJZiggy
03-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Let's leave your personal life out of this...

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-06-2007, 10:48 PM
:lol: How bad do you want him Partial? :P

billy_oliver880
03-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Well...what about him do you like man. I don't know anything about him?

Oscar
03-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Now levi more than trouble
You see he stand bout six foot four
All the downtown ladies call him treetop lover
All the mens just call him sir.............

Sorry, couldn't resist....had to throw in some
Jim Croce... :D

GrnBay007
03-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Now levi more than trouble
You see he stand bout six foot four
All the downtown ladies call him treetop lover
All the mens just call him sir.............

Sorry, couldn't resist....had to throw in some
Jim Croce... :D

lol :P

Bretsky
03-07-2007, 06:52 AM
If there is one player in the first round who could fall to us, be a value, and that I absolutely do not want it's Levi Brown. I still think Clifton and Tauscher have some good years left. We have many needs. So I don't want a luxury as a backup for down the road with a first round pick. Hmm, I think I was saying that a few years ago at pick #24 as well.

B

Partial
03-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Clifton is old and injury prone. I don't know that he'll last more than one more season. I am all for building the trenches and letting them grind out games instead of winning skill position battles.

ahaha
03-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Doesn't taking a tackle in the first round go against the supposed advantage of the ZBS? Sure, we need to grab a tackle somewhere in the draft, but the first round? Only if he's a huge value.

pittstang5
03-07-2007, 11:11 AM
I prefer Joe Staley over Levi Brown, plus I think Staley fits the ZBS better.

Partial
03-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Doesn't taking a tackle in the first round go against the supposed advantage of the ZBS? Sure, we need to grab a tackle somewhere in the draft, but the first round? Only if he's a huge value.

The ZBS does tend to use smaller linemen because generally smaller linemen are quicker linemen. However, I think it is more important to get a good football player above all else. I think they will be a lot more like Texas and Minnesota this year running a hybrid zone/power scheme.

Towards the end of the year, I saw some guards pulling, so they must have started phasing it in already.