PDA

View Full Version : Speculation On Lynch.

BlueBrewer
03-07-2007, 11:45 AM
I have read a few places and have feared this but I think that the Bills are going to take Lynch in front of us. They are actively trying to shop "What you talkin bout Willis" and will need a new back because the A-train is not the answer. What is a contingency plan for the packers? My suggestion is Michael Bush. He and Morency could be a great tandem.

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-07-2007, 11:46 AM
I have read a few places and have feared this but I think that the Bills are going to take Lynch in front of us. They are actively trying to shop "What you talkin bout Willis" and will need a new back because the A-train is not the answer. What is a contingency plan for the packers? My suggestion is Michael Bush. He and Morency could be a great tandem.

Is Bush a good fit for the ZBS?

BlueBrewer
03-07-2007, 11:47 AM

Good Question, I think he is a good reciever but I don't know what offence Louisville ran.

BlueBrewer
03-07-2007, 11:48 AM

Good Question, I think he is a good reciever but I don't know what offense Louisville ran.

KYPack
03-07-2007, 11:55 AM
I don't think Michael Bush would do well in a ZBS scheme, but he is a helluva talent.

Big, tall strong guy with a lot of speed, but not much shake.

He's an upright runner, kinda like Najeh, but even faster.

He is an intriguing prospect, but I don't think he's a "fit".

BlueBrewer
03-07-2007, 12:04 PM
I don't think Michael Bush would do well in a ZBS scheme, but he is a helluva talent.

Big, tall strong guy with a lot of speed, but not much shake.

He's an upright runner, kinda like Najeh, but even faster.

He is an intriguing prospect, but I don't think he's a "fit".

On that note I think that MM will incorporate a few counter plays and some other dives and whatnot now that the foundation of the offense was laid with the young linemen. They should be able to open things up this year and might not need prototypical players to fit a ZBS

Partial
03-07-2007, 12:42 PM
My contigency plan rolls by one of the two names:

Mr. McFadden or Mr. Slaton

BlueBrewer
03-07-2007, 01:05 PM
My contigency plan rolls by one of the two names:

Mr. McFadden or Mr. Slaton

But where will they be drafted.....probably higher than we pick I would imagine. But who knows since we now have a glaring hole at RB.

red
03-07-2007, 01:58 PM
i'd only take bush if we dropped down 10 -15 spots to where he'll be drafted

no way do i spend the #16 on him

he's good, but not worth that kind of reach

BlueBrewer
03-07-2007, 02:07 PM
i'd only take bush if we dropped down 10 -15 spots to where he'll be drafted

no way do i spend the #16 on him

he's good, but not worth that kind of reach

I agree completely, I think 16 is way too high. A trade down would be necessary