PDA

View Full Version : Everyone tell Pete Prisco what an ass he is

Rivers Rutherford
04-26-2006, 12:28 AM
by letting him know Brett has "still got it" at the poll accompanying his so-called journalism--note to those whose blood pressure rises easily--don't read the article, just scroll to the poll and vote for #4. I quit reading the schlock after a paragraph or two.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9396729?nfl4.26.06

CyclonePackFan
04-26-2006, 01:00 AM
See, the problem here is, you actually read an article off of CBS Sportsline, which is undoubtedly the worst sports website on the internet. Every one of their columnests are highly biased (which, I admit, you'll get to an extent on any page, but this is extreme). Prisco is widely regarded as an idiot by most NFL fans. Then again, I would have a chance to tell off a second CBS writer. I basically told Dennis Dodd to fuck himself when he ate his words after his godlike "#2 team in the nation" Iowa Hawkeyes got shellacked before my eyes last year. He then proceeded to blame it on Tate's injury, although "Mr. Heisman" Drew Tate was playing like shit (5/11 and an INT) when he got KO'd. Prisco, however, isn't worth my time. I've shit out better columns than their "Senior Analysts" have written. ONE of Peter King's articles is worth more than a couple of month's commentary on Sportsline.

Fuck you CBS Sportsline

Tarlam!
04-26-2006, 04:22 AM
Prisco was the only "expert" that predicted the Packers would take A-Rod with the 1st, though he also predicted we'd trade up a spot to go get him....

Fritz
04-26-2006, 11:16 AM
"I've shit out better columns than their "Senior Analysts" have written."

THAT was pretty funny. Even so, I'd rather not read any of them.

CyclonePackFan
04-26-2006, 12:17 PM
"I've shit out better columns than their "Senior Analysts" have written."

THAT was pretty funny. Even so, I'd rather not read any of them.

And I can't say I blame you

No Mo Moss
04-26-2006, 01:02 PM
I read a funny blog in response to this article:

"I remember once reading a Prisco article and thinking how truely great a writter he is. Now I read this garbage and well, Pete you stayed around too long, time to hang em up."

LOL