PDA

View Full Version : 1 dollar drinks

Partial
03-07-2007, 09:37 PM
About to get plowed; see you later.

I have 15 dollars in my pocket and 3 are reserved for tips. I am gonna get smashed!!

Freak Out
03-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Hell ya.....
I remember when I used to do that :lol: Nickel beer.... :glug:

Kiwon
03-07-2007, 10:55 PM

I have 15 dollars in my pocket and 3 are reserved for tips. I am gonna get smashed!!

Can we combine this thread and your exercise thread?

Remember: Don't drink and run down hotel hallways

"Then we come back off the elevator and that's when, for whatever reason ... I decided to take off running," Hanson said. "I don't know why I took off running or what really led up to it, but — I did."

Sprinting down the hallway alone, he said he was confused by the reflection on the window pane at the end. With a crash, the 275-pound former prep football player and wrestler broke through a double-paned window with a safety bar." And fell 16 floors.

Partial
03-08-2007, 05:21 AM
shjit I feel like death. Goodnight.

Kiwon
03-08-2007, 06:23 AM

shjit I feel like death. Goodnight.

Aw, youth is wasted on the young! :)

Next time just make one post and enthusiastically write for example, "About to get plowed. I am gonna get smashed and feel like death later!!"

red
03-09-2007, 08:22 PM
when i was in college, only a few years ago. there was a place in downtown k-zoo that use to have dollar pitchers on thursday nights from 8-9 or 9-10

we'd get there right when the doors opened and try and throw down as many as we could in that hour, then you'd just coast the rest of the night

my record was 3