PDA

View Full Version : McMichael signs with rams

BF4MVP
03-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Three year deal (www.stlouisrams.com)

BlueBrewer
03-08-2007, 01:19 PM
why wouldn't he. Nobody makes it to GB, they get locked up before they get here. I'm not that sad, he would be an improvement over Bubba though.

HarveyWallbangers
03-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Okay, now this is getting depressing. I wanted McMichael or Johnson. He better do something. We have about five needs (TE, third WR, third CB, starting S, possibly OLB, and RB), and we can't expect to fill them all in the draft. It looks like TE and RB are going to need to be addressed in the draft. We better get a good S and either a CB or WR in FA.

Packnut
03-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Okay, now this is getting depressing. I wanted McMichael or Johnson. He better do something. We have about five needs (TE, third WR, third CB, starting S, possibly OLB, and RB), and we can't expect to fill them all in the draft. It looks like TE and RB are going to need to be addressed in the draft. We better get a good S and either a CB or WR in FA.

Now now, we must not over-pay for anyone. Hey why worry? Bubba is gonna take a magic pill and learn how to catch passes again. Morency is gonna find some speed and learn how to pick up a blitz. Manuel is gonna play better cause Teddy stated in the paper that it's hard for a new guy to adjust his first season with a new team. Martin and Holliday will show us they are #3 WR material! Like the song says- "Don't worry, be happy". Teddy's got it all under control. All those GM's throwing money around trying to make their teams better are idiots. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BF4MVP
03-08-2007, 01:34 PM
I hope we can get Lynch and Miller with our first and second picks, respectively..Then I hope Brandon Meriweather's character issues push him to the third round. That would be amazing :D I hope we sign Grant though..Then trade for Moss, and call it an offseason..

woodbuck27
03-08-2007, 01:36 PM

Now now, we must not over-pay for anyone. Hey why worry? Bubba is gonna take a magic pill and learn how to catch passes again. Morency is gonna find some speed and learn how to pick up a blitz. Manuel is gonna play better cause Teddy stated in the paper that it's hard for a new guy to adjust his first season with a new team. Martin and Holliday will show us they are #3 WR material! Like the song says- "Don't worry, be happy". Teddy's got it all under control. All those GM's throwing money around trying to make their teams better are idiots. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YUP.

Everything. . . .is beautiful in Green Bay.

We're headed to the Super Bowl of CAP space next season.

BlueBrewer
03-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I hope we can get Lynch and Miller with our first and second picks, respectively..Then I hope Brandon Meriweather's character issues push him to the third round. That would be amazing :D I hope we sign Grant though..Then trade for Moss, and call it an offseason..

:D Hope in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first. :D

retailguy
03-08-2007, 01:53 PM
He better do something. We have about five needs (TE, third WR, third CB, starting S, possibly OLB, and RB), and we can't expect to fill them all in the draft.

If we can't fill the needs this year, there is ALWAYS next year. Better to be prudent. There is no rush. What's the RUSH Harvey? It took us 30 years to get back to the Super Bowl last time. I'm quite positive it'll only take 2/3rds that time. 9 seasons to go.

WE NEED TO BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT BUILDING THROUGH THE DRAFT. EVERY FREE AGENT IS OVERPRICED AND FLAWED.

Aren't you paying attention?

Zool
03-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Repeat ad nauseum until someone gets tired of it apparently. copy/paste.

woodbuck27
03-08-2007, 01:55 PM
He better do something. We have about five needs (TE, third WR, third CB, starting S, possibly OLB, and RB), and we can't expect to fill them all in the draft.

If we can't fill the needs this year, there is ALWAYS next year. Better to be prudent. There is no rush. What's the RUSH Harvey? It took us 30 years to get back to the Super Bowl last time. I'm quite positive it'll only take 2/3rds that time. 9 seasons to go.

WE NEED TO BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT BUILDING THROUGH THE DRAFT. EVERY FREE AGENT IS OVERPRICED AND FLAWED.

Aren't you paying attention?

Now that's funny. :) X 10

Thanks for the much needed laugh.

gureski
03-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm telling you guys...... J.Stevens is the guy. The longer it goes without his name getting popped around....the better for the Pack as far as dollar amount to get him.

BlueBrewer
03-08-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm telling you guys...... J.Stevens is the guy. The longer it goes without his name getting popped around....the better for the Pack as far as dollar amount to get him.

I for one would like to see him in Green Bay. Much better than Bubba.

Bretsky
03-08-2007, 11:18 PM
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

retailguy
03-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Now that's funny. :) X 10

Thanks for the much needed laugh.

Well, it would be funny if it wasn't true. Sadly, there will be some free agent signings, probably in a couple of weeks, but the likelihood that they'll step in as starters and help this team win now, dims every day.

Bretsky is right. TT is a turtle. He'll get there whenever he gets there, and it makes no difference whether that's 2007, or 2010. Either will be just fine with him.

Seems to me that those who defend him most vigorously want to win NOW, yet support someone whose goal to win is secondary to following the plan.

You'd think that would be obvious, but it isn't.