PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson: 'I Could be Dannielynn's Dad'

woodbuck27
03-08-2007, 02:04 PM
http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-ojanna,0,7544097.story?coll=ktla-news-1

OJ Simpson: 'I Could be Dannielynn's Dad'

March 8, 2007, 6:18 AM PST

There's another man hinting that he could be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter - OJ Simpson.

The former NFL star allegedly told documentary filmmaker Norm Pardo - who filmed 70 hours of footage with him from 2000 to 2005 - that he was "throwing his hat into the ring" regarding the paternity battle.

According to Pardo, Simpson said "he knew Anna Nicole pretty well, and he said he had slow-moving sperm, and he might be the father."

Simpson appeared in the 1994 film "The Naked Gun 33 1/3" with Smith.

Pardo says Simpson also joked that he didn't want to be officially named as Dannielynn's dad because that would prompt Fred Goldman - father of Ron Goldman, who is pursuing Simpson for damages after winning a multi-million dollar civil suit over the murder of his son - to go after Smith's fortunes.

The list of possible fathers already includes Smith's ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead, her companion Howard K. Stern and Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband.

A judge decided Dannielynn must remain in the Bahamas until the courts decide who gets custody.
Copyright © 2007, KTLA

comment woodbuck27:

Most men 'in reality' are running for the hills to avoid such claims of responsibility. :)

oregonpackfan
03-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Perhaps O.J's glove did not fit correctly around his, well, you know. :)

GoPackGo
03-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Can someone put a bullet in OJ Simpson please?

Jimx29
03-08-2007, 05:41 PM
he's a filthy piece of shit and i'm really surprised no ones knocked him off yet :roll:

Kiwon
03-08-2007, 09:00 PM
I remember how thrilled I was in 1973 watching the "Juice" hitting the 2,000 rushing yard mark in a 14-game season. He was the most popular player by far. Everybody was pulling for him.

I got to see him play live in 1978. Again, it was cool to shout at him, get a wave, and watch him walk off the field. Still then, a very popular player.

Man, public persona versus private life. What a slime ball! I can only hope that Fred Goldman somehow gets the money awarded to his family before he dies.

Murderer O.J. will get his reward after his death.

Tyrone Bigguns
03-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Fred Goldman ain't ever gonna see any money.

BTW, I see Fred everytime I shop at Nordi's.