PDA

View Full Version : Roderick Hood negotiating with Cardinals

Charles Woodson
03-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Cardinals | Team negotiating with Hood
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 13:08:21 -0800

Kent Somers, of the Arizona Republic, reports the Arizona Cardinals are negotiating with the agent of unrestricted free-agent CB Roderick Hood (Eagles) on a contract.

-come on TT i wanted this guy

MJZiggy
03-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Ya gotta stop wanting people. Then you're not let down if we don't get them and if we do it's a happy surprise. :?

HarveyWallbangers
03-09-2007, 06:53 PM
I think there are two guys left that I wanted him to sign... Hood and Hamlin. It sounds like both will be gone soon. I wouldn't mind a nickelback, but how frustrating has this offseason been.

Bretsky
03-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Ya gotta stop wanting people. Then you're not let down if we don't get them and if we do it's a happy surprise. :?

Expect nothing and expect your wishes to be granted ??
Is that what things have disintegrated to ?

MJZiggy
03-09-2007, 07:17 PM
The Feliciano thread in the Romper Room has switched to blues. Maybe you should stop in over there and I'm sure you'll find something to relate to. I just know that at the beginning of FA last year you were in the same lather and by the end of the draft you thought we'd be fine. It's been 7 days. Step back from the ledge. Ok, now breathe. Take this paper bag. That's right. Breathe. Keep repeating to yourself. It will be fine. Good. Now go hug your kids and tell them daddy's back.

Bretsky
03-09-2007, 07:32 PM
The Feliciano thread in the Romper Room has switched to blues. Maybe you should stop in over there and I'm sure you'll find something to relate to. I just know that at the beginning of FA last year you were in the same lather and by the end of the draft you thought we'd be fine. It's been 7 days. Step back from the ledge. Ok, now breathe. Take this paper bag. That's right. Breathe. Keep repeating to yourself. It will be fine. Good. Now go hug your kids and tell them daddy's back.

The kids are in bad; maybe going out to the hot tub in the rain and holding my head under the water for five minutes would make me feel better...lol